Reviews for Home Cooking
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hi!

Awwww,this story is soo sweeeet!AND ARNOLDO CAN BE REALLY DENSE!I love him XD

I want to bake something tomrrow...but I can't, must study, maybe next week...

I love it when Helga manages to be nice to Arnold in the end, though it bothers me when he keeps insisting on she should be thankful for having a family, they really can be mean to her. Both Helga and Arnold have equaly hard lives sometimes. But in this story Miriam was awesome, I love it when she does bonding stuff with Helga like that, the poor girl deserves it.

Well, going to bed now, maybe I'll have time to cook tomorrow (yes, you're the one to blame for this spontaneous desire to bake something xD)

Good luck!

Demoness Raven
LoveOfLiterature chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I had this story recommended to me and oh my...it was so incredibly cute and well written! My hat is off to you. Great story!

The bit with Miriam was just absolutely wonderful, too. I really liked her personality in this one...she's usually just a filler.

Again, great job, even though I know it was written quite a while back. Just wanted to let you know it's still being appreciated!
A Reader chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Vey cute story! It was simply adorable! I haven't read anything quite like this! Very original! Overall great job! Keep on writing!
The Liz chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was excellent! It made me laugh, and squee, and almost cry! Also, it stuck very well to canon. Good for you!
Catgerl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great story and well written. It kept me interested. I tend to like the stories and one shots that involve Helga and Olga. I find them amusing and like to analyze the two sisters interactions with each other. I do hope that people will start writing some stories or one shots that center more on Olga without including Helga. I think Olga deserves a little more attention than she gets. What is she like with other people? Does she act the same way with her friends as she does with her family? How does Olga's personal life turn out after college? I also think Olga needs to voice her opinnions a little bit more with Helga. Reading How Helga reacts and responds to Olga if she did stand up for herself would be very interesting in my opinion. Also, how would it affect the sisters if that did happen? Would some good come from it or would it make matters worse? I think it's something to be considered.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ohmygoodness, this has got to be one of the best Helga/Arnold stories I've read.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really liked this story. Good work.
Merme chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was adorable! *loves*
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was ADORABLE.

Make a sequel, please?
chalicity chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Absolutely adorable! i squealed several times at the sheer cuteness and romance of this fic! wonderfully done, thanks for sharing!
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I really liked that. This is so going under my favs.!
apie chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
uran amazing writer :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow, you got the characters so in-character that it's crazy. And Oskar was so hysterical in the story- I couldn't stop laughing at how well you wrote him- That is EXACTLY what he wouldve done and said on the show. Grade A job!
Time Warp chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow... That was so much like the actual that it's a little spooky. That was great! Superb
Concealed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005