Reviews for Home Cooking
Catgerl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great story and well written. It kept me interested. I tend to like the stories and one shots that involve Helga and Olga. I find them amusing and like to analyze the two sisters interactions with each other. I do hope that people will start writing some stories or one shots that center more on Olga without including Helga. I think Olga deserves a little more attention than she gets. What is she like with other people? Does she act the same way with her friends as she does with her family? How does Olga's personal life turn out after college? I also think Olga needs to voice her opinnions a little bit more with Helga. Reading How Helga reacts and responds to Olga if she did stand up for herself would be very interesting in my opinion. Also, how would it affect the sisters if that did happen? Would some good come from it or would it make matters worse? I think it's something to be considered.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Ohmygoodness, this has got to be one of the best Helga/Arnold stories I've read.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really liked this story. Good work.
Merme chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was adorable! *loves*
Nikki Narcissist chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was ADORABLE.

Make a sequel, please?
chalicity chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Absolutely adorable! i squealed several times at the sheer cuteness and romance of this fic! wonderfully done, thanks for sharing!
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I really liked that. This is so going under my favs.!
apie chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
uran amazing writer :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow, you got the characters so in-character that it's crazy. And Oskar was so hysterical in the story- I couldn't stop laughing at how well you wrote him- That is EXACTLY what he wouldve done and said on the show. Grade A job!
Time Warp chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow... That was so much like the actual that it's a little spooky. That was great! Superb
Concealed chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
AW! I loved it! :D
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
An absolute joy to read and an even greater pleasure to should be proud of this story!

May the Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
wallyflower chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This is just the sweetest! :)
Skeye chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I loved this I loved it I loved it! It was remarkable. You too a simple Idea and turned into something big and hilarious! I loved it, I just loved it!
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
One of the best stories I ever read! I Liked the comparison between Helga and Lemon Tarts. Neva had one, I should try 'em.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »