Reviews for Home Cooking
wallyflower chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This is just the sweetest! :)
Skeye chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I loved this I loved it I loved it! It was remarkable. You too a simple Idea and turned into something big and hilarious! I loved it, I just loved it!
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
One of the best stories I ever read! I Liked the comparison between Helga and Lemon Tarts. Neva had one, I should try 'em.
Yama-Neko chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Woo Hoo! I love this story. Are you gonna do a sequel? Tell me you're gann do a sequel? Please... _!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
What is this? Only 19 reviews?

This is a great story! What do reviewers want?

I thought i knew what the majority of the story would be about. Was i ever wrong. It had my interest all the way. i did not know what to expect. But i liked every part of it.

I really liked the part between Mirium and Helga's conversation. Very touching.

LOL! It sure took Arnold a long time to finally realize how Helga felt about him. But I forget. He can be really dense. But he seems to finally realize how Helga feels about him. It's about time.

At first I thought this story about Helga cooking would be lame. I'm wrong, again. You really knew how to build up the subject of cooking. I can imagine Helga feeling the way she felt about cooking. You portrayed it very well.

For someone who only writes for fun, you do it extremely well. Hope you continue having fun.
AuAu chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
MM-mm-mh! Good story, but it makes me hungry! p Food, here I come!
Civanfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
...this has to be one of the best stories I've read. And not just HA! stories either. One on the best stories. Period.

Please, please write some more!
Chinese girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
That was so COOL! I only learned how to cook spam and cornedbeef. Sometimes my dad cooks for my family. And sometimes my parents are usually on a diet (what i men is their only eating bread and drinking coffee)(Is that the right spelling? Oh well who cares!)
Erin chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This is EXCELLENT. It's so nice to find well-written HA! fics. :P
DarthRodennick.com chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Wow! This is by far one of my alltime favorate Hey Arnold Fanfics!

You made those two out perfectly, and the romance, very cute!

You deserve a standing ovation! Bravo!

May The Force Be With You! -DarthRoden, Dark Lord of the Paintballs!
Wanita chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was the best story I've read! It would make the best cartoon movie of Hey Arnold! keep up the good work!
Renaissance Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
This was a GREAT story! One of the best I've read... will there possibly be a sequel? Pretty please?
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
This story is fantastic! I love it. Keep writing more stories. _
Snow Lane chapter 1 . 10/5/2002

I seriously was expecting some lovey dovey ending where Arnold finally kisses her back, but you HAD to do that to us!

It was a great story. I truly enjoyed it. If you ever consider writing a sequel, PLEASE E-MAIL ME!
Bunni Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
*sniff sniff* awwwwww... HOW CUTE!

I have to say this story is really good, well-written, romantic, humorous,...and well-gosh-darn it! KAWAII!

Is there a delectible, delicious and scrumpcious sequela to this yummy peice?

_~