Reviews for Home Cooking
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
What is this? Only 19 reviews?

This is a great story! What do reviewers want?

I thought i knew what the majority of the story would be about. Was i ever wrong. It had my interest all the way. i did not know what to expect. But i liked every part of it.

I really liked the part between Mirium and Helga's conversation. Very touching.

LOL! It sure took Arnold a long time to finally realize how Helga felt about him. But I forget. He can be really dense. But he seems to finally realize how Helga feels about him. It's about time.

At first I thought this story about Helga cooking would be lame. I'm wrong, again. You really knew how to build up the subject of cooking. I can imagine Helga feeling the way she felt about cooking. You portrayed it very well.

For someone who only writes for fun, you do it extremely well. Hope you continue having fun.
AuAu chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
MM-mm-mh! Good story, but it makes me hungry! p Food, here I come!
Civanfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
...this has to be one of the best stories I've read. And not just HA! stories either. One on the best stories. Period.

Please, please write some more!
Chinese girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
That was so COOL! I only learned how to cook spam and cornedbeef. Sometimes my dad cooks for my family. And sometimes my parents are usually on a diet (what i men is their only eating bread and drinking coffee)(Is that the right spelling? Oh well who cares!)
Erin chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This is EXCELLENT. It's so nice to find well-written HA! fics. :P
DarthRodennick.com chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Wow! This is by far one of my alltime favorate Hey Arnold Fanfics!

You made those two out perfectly, and the romance, very cute!

You deserve a standing ovation! Bravo!

May The Force Be With You! -DarthRoden, Dark Lord of the Paintballs!
Wanita chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was the best story I've read! It would make the best cartoon movie of Hey Arnold! keep up the good work!
Renaissance Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
This was a GREAT story! One of the best I've read... will there possibly be a sequel? Pretty please?
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
This story is fantastic! I love it. Keep writing more stories. _
Snow Lane chapter 1 . 10/5/2002

I seriously was expecting some lovey dovey ending where Arnold finally kisses her back, but you HAD to do that to us!

It was a great story. I truly enjoyed it. If you ever consider writing a sequel, PLEASE E-MAIL ME!
Bunni Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
*sniff sniff* awwwwww... HOW CUTE!

I have to say this story is really good, well-written, romantic, humorous,...and well-gosh-darn it! KAWAII!

Is there a delectible, delicious and scrumpcious sequela to this yummy peice?

_
Laurel chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Oh my God, that was incredible!

I can't stop grinning. I like the entire Arnold/Helga story, but I especially like the side story bewteen Mirium and Helga. If Mirium really tried, things in that househould would be evened out rather quickly.

And Arnold flirting... I love the "liking it spicy" crack.

Incredible. Keep it up. :D
TaDah chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Oh, man! That was the funniest thing I've ever read! Great job!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Wow...this story actually made me hungry! And MAN do Helga's parents make me so mad! You handled the flow very well, I might say. You put Helga in a very intricate balance, I'm surprised she didn't snap in the pinnacles of her anger and frustration, that would make a great tangent to this story, wouldn't it? Man, I wish I could just hug that child and tell her we all DO care about her.

I hope you do another one and tell us what happened Saturday, it seems like it's going to get very interesting! Excellent story, and very sweet in the end!

Check out my stories here on ffn!

Until next time, remember: