Reviews for Home Cooking
steely phil chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
good one!, I love it.
Pyrus Japonica chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Aww, another story from Otter, and after such a long silence! I read "A Letter for Helga" way back on Nadine's site, and it's seriously my all-time favorite fic...and this one is just as sweet! Here's hoping you stick around and write some more like these! ~PJ
Serena chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Well-written and absolutely adorable :)
Bellsluv chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I really loved your story. It was one of the best Helga and Arnold stories I've read in a long while. I hope to read more of your stories soon. I loved the way you showed Helga and Miriam's relationship. It was really nice to see Miriam actually take an interest in her daughter's life for a change. I hope you write a sequel to this story. It was really terrific.
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Wow! I can honestly say this is a GREAT Story!

I love it, so honest, so innocent, so wonderful. It made me stay up a little late just to finish reading it. All i can say is WOW, and i want to try that lemony recepie! I can identify myself with Helga (being an awful cook myself) and my boyfriend eating my cooking (and pretend to enjoy it, just like Arnold!)

Again WOW WOW

i love it.

Hope to see you write more!
justlikehelgatoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
AWESOME STORY! I loved it, simply the best Hey Arnold Story I've read. Keep up the great, outstanding work! It was wonderful!:o)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4