Reviews for Home Cooking
Laurel chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Oh my God, that was incredible!

I can't stop grinning. I like the entire Arnold/Helga story, but I especially like the side story bewteen Mirium and Helga. If Mirium really tried, things in that househould would be evened out rather quickly.

And Arnold flirting... I love the "liking it spicy" crack.

Incredible. Keep it up. :D
TaDah chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Oh, man! That was the funniest thing I've ever read! Great job!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Wow...this story actually made me hungry! And MAN do Helga's parents make me so mad! You handled the flow very well, I might say. You put Helga in a very intricate balance, I'm surprised she didn't snap in the pinnacles of her anger and frustration, that would make a great tangent to this story, wouldn't it? Man, I wish I could just hug that child and tell her we all DO care about her.

I hope you do another one and tell us what happened Saturday, it seems like it's going to get very interesting! Excellent story, and very sweet in the end!

Check out my stories here on ffn!

Until next time, remember:

I AM THE J.A.M.

Good evening.

[WARP!]
steely phil chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
good one!, I love it.
Pyrus Japonica chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Aww, another story from Otter, and after such a long silence! I read "A Letter for Helga" way back on Nadine's site, and it's seriously my all-time favorite fic...and this one is just as sweet! Here's hoping you stick around and write some more like these! ~PJ
Serena chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Well-written and absolutely adorable :)
Bellsluv chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I really loved your story. It was one of the best Helga and Arnold stories I've read in a long while. I hope to read more of your stories soon. I loved the way you showed Helga and Miriam's relationship. It was really nice to see Miriam actually take an interest in her daughter's life for a change. I hope you write a sequel to this story. It was really terrific.
PsyGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Wow! I can honestly say this is a GREAT Story!

I love it, so honest, so innocent, so wonderful. It made me stay up a little late just to finish reading it. All i can say is WOW, and i want to try that lemony recepie! I can identify myself with Helga (being an awful cook myself) and my boyfriend eating my cooking (and pretend to enjoy it, just like Arnold!)

Again WOW WOW

i love it.

Hope to see you write more!
justlikehelgatoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
AWESOME STORY! I loved it, simply the best Hey Arnold Story I've read. Keep up the great, outstanding work! It was wonderful!:o)
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4