Reviews for Cookies and Cocoa
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh Rusty, bb - it's really okay to have all those complicated feelings and to struggle with them. *huggles them both together* This was a lovely quiet scene - with lots of nostalgia and yet, remaining very present. It's very THEM if that makes any sort of sense, because their relationship is based so very strongly on the now because of their lack of history, but the now really is all that matters, and trying to give it a good go is all they can do, and *sighs happily*.

I am sort of giggling to myself a bit because I am imagining right now, Rusty "innocently" introducing Sharon to Doctor Who. :) And all the angels - too many angels indeed. XD
Choice chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh, the feels! I really loved this. There was enough contemplation here to make it deep and meaningful, and I thought it was a very good peek into the potential relationship developing between them.
50ShadesofCray chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is simply and utterly adorable. Well-written, remarkably in-character throughout the whole story. I could literally hear Sharon's and Rusty's voices as I read. I really hope nothing happens to Rusty while he's working undercover, because I think it would devastate Sharon. She really sees him as her son and she cares for him.
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Good story. We have talked about this episode and I don't think Rusty's mother would come back unless it was to try to get something for him, moneywise from Sharon. In fact, I think it could be her or his dad writing the letters.
adama-roslinlove chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
So sweet! I loved it!
CreoleGurl chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Your story left me feeling better about the Rusty/Sharon exchanges from last night's episode. I initially felt his reactions about and towards Sharon were borderline bratty. Thank you for giving it a different perspective.
slm38 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wow. This is really excellent. You captured the emotions and their personalities perfectly.
Force Unbroken chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE. Seriously, how do you go from Angst Queen of the Week to Fluff Queen of the week in like two days? Because I just want to squish them both. *sighs*

This totally happened after the episode. Nobody can convince me otherwise. And Rusty's thoughts about the angels and Sharon burning the cookies and his whole observation about how freaking CUTE she is when it comes to Christmas (because she so totally is!) just makes me really happy. Oh, these two. I love them.

Fantastic as always!
SChimes chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
ahh so wonderful. Seriously, your tags just complete each episode. I love Rusty's thoughts about his mom ('if only she'd wanted him, it would've been enough' - killed me.) And Sharon's enthusiasm about Christmas and wanting to share it with him... The fact that they talked about his mom, and the whole conversation was just so in-character. (and yes. it is complicated. I wish I could think of a way in which he could have both...!)

Sharon's (lack of) cooking skills made me smile. "They looked downright edible" - about the highest compliment I get on my baking attempts, too. This whole thing was just too cute and sweet - but like, with a serious undercurrent that just made it even better. Wonderful as usual.
Nevada11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
A nice treat - a much better ending for a Christmas episode than the one that aired.
fragrantfields chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Just what I needed to read this morning :-) I love that Rusty can find something positive about his mother, and that he feels he can share it with Sharon (and get away from the over-abundance of angels!)
SharonFan1986 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013