Reviews for Promises Kept
E chapter 1 . 10/8
Ok then.
"good job"
melodisz chapter 1 . 8/20
This was so sweet. I love seeing them together. Thank you for writing this!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 1 . 8/13
Cute. I just got into this manga and an ime and wish there was more yamada X shiraishi stories to ship
Jupiter's Moon chapter 1 . 7/25
I know the summary says very clearly ONE SHOT, but I can't help but want another chapter! This is a great show but not very well-known, and all the fanfics I find are about Miyamura and Yamada (I have nothing against the pairing but come on, Shiraishi and Yamada are practically canon and there's nothing written about them?!)

I love the way you portray them and their relationship, especially Shiraishi, I think she's not that easy to work with because she seems like she doesn't care about anything but deep down she cares too much... and I could get that feeling from your work. Both are in character and it's very sweet and romantic. Great job! :D
Random chapter 1 . 7/13
Short, sweet, fun. Good job!
Joe chapter 1 . 7/5
It was amazing but it would have been better if you know there were more chapters i must phrase you for your work there arnt a lot of stories that are good like this i also liked how you took the anime in mind and made a story of them studying for college
Justice Lorie chapter 1 . 7/2
THIS WAS AWESOME! You should TOTALLY continue this series going. If you wouldn't have mentioned this was your first fan-fiction, i would have never guessed it ! 10/10. You should also consider watching Plastic Memories and making a spinoff to that! I would definitely read it! Keep doing what your doing because your doing it right!
Jedias Gloshma chapter 1 . 6/30
Seal of approval. Was a good short read. Too bad there aren't any other yamada/shiraishi stories out yet.
Angel3687 chapter 1 . 6/5
This is awesome! Be sure to post some more one-shots or even chapter stories… then I'll be sure to read them! :)

- Angel
Twas fantastic
Empress Fishy chapter 1 . 4/26
This is great! Your formatting was very nice, and it was easy to follow. I loved the concept and the story, this fandom really needs more Shiraishi x Yamada fics! It had an easy-going tone, evident in the series itself, and I could imagine it in the manga itself. You might need to cut down a little on the descriptiveness- it's nice at times, but it can get in the way, as well. "Yamada looked positively amazed for a moment..." It would be fine to just say he was amazed. Of course, this is just me. I might be completely wrong. But I expect that your writing style has changed since 2013, so this critique may not be needed at all. Overall, a really sweet and fluffy one-shot!
Kuro-Nata chapter 1 . 3/23
u r one heck of an author! please continue this, and add the fluffy moments
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 2/16
7Annabelle43 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
For a story only written for fun, its a great fanfic. Nice!
LS77 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
good job! i really enjoyed reading this! it is a bummer to see so little fanfics of this series :-(