Reviews for Promises Kept
Ruffess chapter 1 . 5/3
nice.
Wtf chapter 1 . 3/5
Seriously? They're just learning trig? Damn. I'm smarter than those fools! I'm in 8th grade and I take trig! Huzzah, fuck u shiraishi! I'm smarter than u!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Good job
sheyul chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
adorbs!
JettLag chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I enjoyed reading this! I wish there was more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
good job haha
no more seriously i would've liked a bit more about the romance between those two..
nice fanfic !
hokshi chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I just finished watching this series literally half an hour ago and I'm already on the hunt for the fanfiction. unfortunately the series doesn't seem to be as popular as I hoped since there are few stories posted about it despite the endless potential between characters here. I really enjoyed this oneshot. it gave us a good look at both of their individual characteristics and it kind of acted as a nice epilogue in a way since the actual anime (I did not yet read the manga so idk how much it strays from the original) leaves us with a couple of wonders with the distraction of a happy ending. but yes, anyway, wonderful job on the oneshot! the writing is so good too. maybe there'll be more to see from this series in the future!
Iggy chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Wow
SkyeWhite chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I haven't even really watched the anime yet and I alreadly like it. Good job!
chubapongen01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
U ROCK
Phoenix Miko chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Lovely!

I would like to read more of this pair! Shiraishi and Yamada are one of the cutest couples ever and you've portrayed them quite skillfully. I can actually see this happening after the anime ending.

Would love to read more soon! :))
Overlord Mercury chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
good job I liked it and I don't think there are any typos I've got a rather keen eye for them
E chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Ok then.
"good job"
melodisz chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was so sweet. I love seeing them together. Thank you for writing this!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Cute. I just got into this manga and an ime and wish there was more yamada X shiraishi stories to ship