Reviews for Promises Kept
sheyul chapter 1 . 9/4
adorbs!
JettLag chapter 1 . 8/16
I enjoyed reading this! I wish there was more
good job haha
no more seriously i would've liked a bit more about the romance between those two..
nice fanfic !
hokshi chapter 1 . 7/20
I just finished watching this series literally half an hour ago and I'm already on the hunt for the fanfiction. unfortunately the series doesn't seem to be as popular as I hoped since there are few stories posted about it despite the endless potential between characters here. I really enjoyed this oneshot. it gave us a good look at both of their individual characteristics and it kind of acted as a nice epilogue in a way since the actual anime (I did not yet read the manga so idk how much it strays from the original) leaves us with a couple of wonders with the distraction of a happy ending. but yes, anyway, wonderful job on the oneshot! the writing is so good too. maybe there'll be more to see from this series in the future!
Iggy chapter 1 . 6/9
Wow
SkyeWhite chapter 1 . 3/18
I haven't even really watched the anime yet and I alreadly like it. Good job!
chubapongen01 chapter 1 . 2/17
U ROCK
Phoenix Miko chapter 1 . 1/18
Lovely!

I would like to read more of this pair! Shiraishi and Yamada are one of the cutest couples ever and you've portrayed them quite skillfully. I can actually see this happening after the anime ending.

Would love to read more soon! :))
Overlord Mercury chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
good job I liked it and I don't think there are any typos I've got a rather keen eye for them
E chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Ok then.
"good job"
melodisz chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was so sweet. I love seeing them together. Thank you for writing this!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Cute. I just got into this manga and an ime and wish there was more yamada X shiraishi stories to ship
Jupiter's Moon chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I know the summary says very clearly ONE SHOT, but I can't help but want another chapter! This is a great show but not very well-known, and all the fanfics I find are about Miyamura and Yamada (I have nothing against the pairing but come on, Shiraishi and Yamada are practically canon and there's nothing written about them?!)

I love the way you portray them and their relationship, especially Shiraishi, I think she's not that easy to work with because she seems like she doesn't care about anything but deep down she cares too much... and I could get that feeling from your work. Both are in character and it's very sweet and romantic. Great job! :D
Random chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Short, sweet, fun. Good job!
Joe chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
It was amazing but it would have been better if you know there were more chapters i must phrase you for your work there arnt a lot of stories that are good like this i also liked how you took the anime in mind and made a story of them studying for college