Reviews for Time and Time Again
I loved this!
psychoanalyst chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
this is beautiful! and TOO cute!
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Ahhhhhh this is so comforting. I really enjoy this pairing because of the subtlety. The books, the extra bookcase... Just goes to show the courtships are extremely personal and don't always have to be overly flamboyant :)
Mentalrebel chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow. This is a truly thought provoking and mesmerising piece of writing... I've always admired your work; but this is my favorite by far. The way you perceive time is complex, yet it holds the humanity that we all search for within the aspects of time. Perhaps the most moving part of this story is the ending, in which you state that time merely weaves as we choose... Theoretically speaking, if we did not have the ability to make our own choices, would time exist to weave its tapestry? Just a question that I have been pondering over lately.
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
SHOO GOOOOODDDDDDDD. AKFABJGAJKFSGHBFDSM,NAJKSM,.HBNKADFGLHNS. This should be like a one-shot spam thing or drabble or something :3 It's always a good day when you release something. Unless it's like a hiatus announcement and the like. Then it becomes a horrible day. Other than that its awesome. Yay. Love you. Don't stop writing etc etc. :3
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is wonderful! I can't decide which future/choice is my favourite, and I love how you've made time a weaver.
Aslan9001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Your writing gives me chills. It's flows so seamlessly it's less like reading and more like a journey. Honestly thank you for taking the time to share your work with us mere mortals :3
Leh Otome chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I enjoyed when you start so poetic and beautiful, I saw on tumblr the GaLe picture if you spoke about, and this picture did me so curiously with this fanfic.
He wants to impressing her and they're differente but I enjoyed and stay so curiously to read every fanfic (I smile).
Can I understand this fanfic? Shorty is a member to Phanton Lord and Gajeel is a Fairy Tail? Different I liked, I want more!
Levy have nights off with Gajeel, and yes, she can to have good times, happy times with him, it's difficult because the aliances but... It isn't impossible.

I'm sad with his past, but I understood him, he think that he is different to to the others and I'm so happy with Levy that helped him. Levy was so cute! She was shy and wanted to help Gajeel. Yes, he looked to him with he likes a human because he's a human. She was a Fairy Tail, in this little history on the past.
Is her with Gajeel son Rogue?
Theis determination can to change the futures, the past, I liked so much this fanfic and it did we think about the life, about the person that we are and what is the most important to our.
Mizily chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh, goodness. This is GORGEOUS. Time is probably one of the trickiest subjects to do justice, but you handled it wonderfully. I loved the idea of Time as a weaver. Some of the realities were heartbreaking, some sweet, and all of them incredibly beautiful. Thank you so much for this story.
Moonstone chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
oh this was beautiful to read. Your work is a joy. I love it and it's companion piece so much 3
maglin chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
oh my... i've been waiting for this ever since i saw the drawing on Deviantart C:
And now its finally here and I can read it and its just as amazing as i thought it to be.. maybe even more..

i love the way you write about the time, somehow it is like in an old fairytale or legend.. and somehow it makes me think of Terry Pratchett... anyway XD Its amazing

and as always after reading something from you i would like to sit here for a while and stare into space, marveling how someone can write like this and make characters (that arent even her own) come to life so damn much...

you are truely incredible (but you already knew that i guess, i cant be the first one to tell you this)
Mag
Neko-chanXDemyx chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Every time I read one of your fics, I'm always mind-blown. It always brightens my day to see that alert in my email that you've added another Gajevy fic, because I know that it's bound to be ANOTHER, amazing piece of work that has me grinning ear to ear just to be able to read it.
Absolutely love it! Never stop writing :)
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE another lovely Levy/Gajeel love-fest from you! And so good, as always. Thank you! 3
Tetsryu chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is a beautiful, beautiful story- with one problem. You know, members of Fairy Tail can't die on Tenrou. But I love this anyways. You are an artist with words, my friend.
Lionus chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Is there an option to favorite multiple times?