Reviews for If Not Now
pyrolover3 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Keep writing stories like this and I'll love you forever
kistenbabe chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I love it! I just have one question. Does it have to stop?! Is it bad for me to want this story to go on forever? I really am happy that Aragorn (finally) figured out what Legolas wanted.
Aikaru chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
That was the most amazing fic of this pairing I have ever resd. Thank you for sharing.
SlashAnimateYUS chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
I have an account here, but I don't have time to login, I need to review!

Holy mother on the back of a flying pig, I can't believe your skills. You mad skills of mad. Liiiiiiike, this is beautifully written, like, so beautifully written. The characterization, the language, the everything. The way you portray the elves is perfect and does those lovely creatures so much justice. The love of Legolas: perfect; the smitten Aragorn: perfect; over protective father: perfect. Everything was perfect. Everything was perfect: minus the fact I can't download this! I want to read this every day for the rest of my life, as like a morning ritual of sorts. Thank you so much for the read!

And that "deflowering scene". Whuuuuuuuut. Oh yes, thank you very much

Will you marry me?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I SEE THE THORINDUIL
I SEE THE THORINDUIL

Okay. Now let me cry at how perfect this thing is. Legolas's feelings and Arwen and Aragorn's realization and asdfghjkl I can't ;_;
iamnofallenstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
THANKS FOR MAKING ME CRY (this is really well written wow)
Arwen Thandiel chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Gorgeous.
Just...wow.
Well done
marieboubou chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
fantastic !
Siri chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Love it!
So great, felt very real and true to the characters
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Motherfudging amazing. End of story.
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Thranduil complaining of gayness Legolas ? Can not. He is gayer than his own son. Aralas forever!
RobinByrd chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
you are very talented. This was so beautifully written that im surprised im not waiting in some line some where for your autograph
Lee Talennyn chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Beautifully done! That was wonderful!
I have kept up with all of your stories even though I don't always review. But I had to review for this one. Because it was just awesome.
Lee