Reviews for BBxRae one-shots
NeneJPhilly chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I really like this. Are they all connected?
NeneJPhilly chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I really like this.
HunterMoore chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
Great series of one-shots, awesome stuff.
creatorX33 chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
So adorable!
SuperWG chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I liked that one. Cyborg and Robin being protective makes sense but sometimes BB needs to fight him back, then it's good.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
I love these, they make my day. Please, please write more
a fanfictioner chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
oh i love it!
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
adorable!
liketotescray chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Haha I loved Raven's reaction of silently pulling up her hood, as if she hadn't just lip-locked with BB!

This was hella cute :)
XandrColdhearted chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Awww haha. BB got a taste of the wild life. Heh heh, bet he won't complain as much anymore B-)
Bluedog197 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
WELL THEN SHALL I PREPARE THE CASKET BEAST BOY HAHAHAHAHAHA yep now he get's to realize why raven is so angry and why she has to meditate i mean her emotions are going crazy and they talk alot but now she is going to have to learn how to shape shift this should be fun but in hindsight i think both their live are hard but now their stuck for three day won't that be fun so awesome job and i can't wait to see more so good luck and peace.
Shadow0104 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
lol imagine really being able to do that with a guy
Guadalupe chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I cried at this I loved it. :(
853anne chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Aw i loved the ending 3 keep up the good work!
Bluedog197 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
UH HUH HE BETTER TURN TAIL AND RUN but hey raven was right he's only sorry he got caught but how in the hell did he think it would be alright to not tell raven Hmp figures but at least they he admitted he is an idiot ha that always should work on raven so great job with this shout out and i can't wait to see more so good luck and peace.