Reviews for BBxRae one-shots
Taylor chapter 15 . 8/20
Hi! so I just read ALL of ur stories and they were sooo amazing. U have real talent and I want to thank you for choosing to share it with me and all of the people who devoured the words u put onto the pages. Also, I know ur like super busy, but if u ever just want to write and u need a good bbxrae topic, here are some of my ideas.

- raven learns beast boys real name (and part of his origin)
- beast boy/raven go missing and the other deals with life alone/ their desperate search for each other
- beast boy becomes stuck in animal form (something small like an ant or spider) and the teen titans think he is dead, but bb is literally right next to them
- in a battle the teen titans are separated across jump city and don't have any memory of each other
- raven dies/beast boy dies (I know its cliché but its interesting to see them deal with life alone)
- beast boy meets raven before he becomes beast boy (when he is still Garfield Logan and doesn't have any powers)
- Raven takes over Terra's mind from jealousy

these are just ideas some of them r dumb, but I totally appreciate the fact that u are taking the time to read this RaindropsAndRosepetals ;)
creatorX33 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
Why must you hurt me like this!
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This chapter was hilarious! Great job
NeneJPhilly chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I really like this. Are they all connected?
NeneJPhilly chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I really like this.
HunterMoore chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
Great series of one-shots, awesome stuff.
creatorX33 chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
So adorable!
SuperWG chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I liked that one. Cyborg and Robin being protective makes sense but sometimes BB needs to fight him back, then it's good.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
I love these, they make my day. Please, please write more
a fanfictioner chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
oh i love it!
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
adorable!
liketotescray chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Haha I loved Raven's reaction of silently pulling up her hood, as if she hadn't just lip-locked with BB!

This was hella cute :)
XandrColdhearted chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Awww haha. BB got a taste of the wild life. Heh heh, bet he won't complain as much anymore B-)
Bluedog197 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
WELL THEN SHALL I PREPARE THE CASKET BEAST BOY HAHAHAHAHAHA yep now he get's to realize why raven is so angry and why she has to meditate i mean her emotions are going crazy and they talk alot but now she is going to have to learn how to shape shift this should be fun but in hindsight i think both their live are hard but now their stuck for three day won't that be fun so awesome job and i can't wait to see more so good luck and peace.
XxMetztlixX chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
lol imagine really being able to do that with a guy