Reviews for BBxRae one-shots
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
I love these, they make my day. Please, please write more
a fanfictioner chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
oh i love it!
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
adorable!
liketotescray chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Haha I loved Raven's reaction of silently pulling up her hood, as if she hadn't just lip-locked with BB!

This was hella cute :)
XandrColdhearted chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Awww haha. BB got a taste of the wild life. Heh heh, bet he won't complain as much anymore B-)
Bluedog197 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
WELL THEN SHALL I PREPARE THE CASKET BEAST BOY HAHAHAHAHAHA yep now he get's to realize why raven is so angry and why she has to meditate i mean her emotions are going crazy and they talk alot but now she is going to have to learn how to shape shift this should be fun but in hindsight i think both their live are hard but now their stuck for three day won't that be fun so awesome job and i can't wait to see more so good luck and peace.
I love RaeRedx chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
lol imagine really being able to do that with a guy
Guadalupe chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I cried at this I loved it. :(
853anne chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Aw i loved the ending 3 keep up the good work!
Bluedog197 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
UH HUH HE BETTER TURN TAIL AND RUN but hey raven was right he's only sorry he got caught but how in the hell did he think it would be alright to not tell raven Hmp figures but at least they he admitted he is an idiot ha that always should work on raven so great job with this shout out and i can't wait to see more so good luck and peace.
madmopar chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
very cute, if only I can find a woman that understanding id be happy
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Awesome! I feel bad for Rae, if I was her, I'd hate Terra too. As a TT fan, I don't exactly hate Terra but I don't trust her either. Sooooo, yeah. Can't wait till next chapter! :D
I love RaeRedx chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
lol
daniiibabiii chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
U should make a continuation of this chapter of terra actually coming to visit
Bluedog197 chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
DUDE YOU TOTALLY ROCK thank you so much for writing it because i was thinking it would be awesome to see them try to work together in a kitchen but ah but dude this was so funny i was laughing my head off "were going to use the oven" "that's even worse" hahahahahahahahaha really awesome job dude i couldn't have written it any better so thank you again and good luck to everyone and you peace.