Reviews for What Could Have Been
RustKnight chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Cool. I began this thinking it was a one chapter story.

If only this would have happened in the books.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
The writing was really good but the spacing was a little hard for my eyes to grasp
smkffnut chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Your story was so very dear. I am undecided as to whether or not I wish this was the way JKR had told it. I do think she intended the feelings to be there even at fourth year and they were far from typical 14 year-olds! I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
N chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
This is beautiful. I would leave a longer more thoughtful review, but I'm late to swim. LOVED IT!
N chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Love the chapter. No apologizing necessary. Thermionic and Ron are so cute. LOVE your writing style as well.
epona9009 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
This was really cute I did enjoy reading it. Can't really think of too much constructive to say, it was just overall cute and a nice light read which is nice. Thanks for sharing.
epona9009 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I really enjoyed this. I have to say I was really happy when I got to the end and saw there were more chapters. I thought it was just a fluffly one-shot from the description. And when I got to the end I was like aw that was really cute, but I wish I could see how this plays out all the way. Only to see that there were multiple chapters. Very nice. I didn't notice any distracting grammar errors which is always a plus and it's just really cute to see them in this stage of the relationship.
finchelromionelover chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
this was such a good story.
randver chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
this was nice. I really enjoyed the story too bad it didn't work like this in the original books.