Reviews for Venture
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 11 . 1/15
Ah! I'm dying here! Please update soon, this is a great story!
loleo chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Quite nice reading. I would like to read more, firstly till the end of this story. Hopefully a fast updating? Pretty please...
whiteraven chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Please, more soon. It is a great story!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
amazing!
kurosakiami01 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Mmmmhh... delicious chapter!

I like this very much! It's an easy but not overly fluffy or unbelivably romantic story. I like pretty much all the characterizations, particularly Draco's and Teddy's.

This bonding ritual is going to be the death of me. It's taking so bloody long! But at the same time it's really nice! LOL I can't decide xD

I'll be waiting for next chapter!
boobearhplover chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Update please I like this story!
Pigwidgion chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I adore this story! So well written and not OOC at all! And it's one of the best takes on the whole veela mate thing! I'm eagerly waiting an update!
yoli ravioli chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Urg! I tried not to catch up so soon but damn this a foo story! Although, it's not nice to tease people about the smut... I do hope that the next chapter will be out soon!
Lisette Snow chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
please update soon
love it
mlt17 chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Oh wow! I'm really loving this, it's extremely entertaining
kristenrosypop chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This is so incredibly well written and sweet. I love the bonding cuffs and the teddy aspect. Please, please, please continue. Update soon, I would read anything you write.
Huffledor chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
dear lord. the love i have for this story is ridiculous. its so beautifully written, and the characters are just perfect, and the storyline is just perfect... and everything, its just perfect and i cant wait for more!
harrytwifan chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful! Glad to have you back.
Nancy
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Interesting. Update soon.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
Yay! :) was utterly spastic when I saw a new chapter. I normally dislike creature fics atthis point because they're so over done but you're writing it do beautifully and charmingly that I'm smitten to it. Looking forward to more :)