Reviews for Moments Missed
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
This is a wonderful story!:)
RumbelleWedding chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
DONE! :) Yet again you've done an amazing and VERY believable job! You're an amazing writer! Moving on to Shared and Unshared! Can't wait!
magicklibra chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Loved this chapter and how rumple described their story!
katido chapter 31 . 3/19/2014
Hi,

Frankly, I wasn't a fan of Lacey but you made me like her more than I thinked.

Thank you for this story, and now I go pick up "Moments seen and unseen" chapter 68.
LaurieAHancock chapter 31 . 3/10/2014
This was my favorite. Sorry it's taken me so long to read it but I'm on vacation...in Steveston actually. Reading it here seems poetic! I love that Lacey asked Rumple if they were happy. That's what I would ask too! That part really made the rest of the scene make a lot more sense to me. Thank you so much for this story and for all your stories. I agree with you - this story made me come to terms with Lacey and I thank you for that. xoxo
rumbellefan chapter 32 . 3/9/2014
WOW!You did an amazing job with this and I can't wait until May for your next story!
deweymay chapter 31 . 3/9/2014
Thank you so much, I have enjoyed each and every chapter of Moments Missed and am really, really looking forward to reading Shared and Unshared. Loved it.
Grace5231973 chapter 31 . 3/8/2014
I wouldn't mind reading a Belle and Bae bonding story! I think the next story should not be broken up in two, unless you want to post the first half of season 3 and then a new story with the second half. You can release the first half during the rest of the season and release the second half afterwards!
deweymay chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
I swear I could hear Gold narrating in my head when I read this chapter. That retelling was GORGEOUS! Loved it.
LaurieAHancock chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
Wow-I've been traveling so I've gotten a little behind so I just caught up. This was my favorite. When he tells her the story of Belle and the Beast, I just died. It's perfect. You are so right on in your intuition about these characters. And the way you write their story is so beautiful and compelling. My heart is full tonight.
LaurieAHancock chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
Fantastic chapter, my dear! I almost gasped out loud with Lacey overhearing Grumpy's comment about Belle. Wow. I really am beginning to love Lacey. I mean, I know she can't stay but I am rooting for her.
Teresa Martin chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
This was very moving, especially the part with "the phone call"
crazykat77 chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
Hm! I like I like. So she finally figured it out
deweymay chapter 29 . 3/5/2014
This might be my favourite chapter of all, there is so much to love here. Gold's gentle empathy, the futility of trying to run, Lacey struggling for a clear memory of her mother was so touching. Loved it.
crazykat77 chapter 29 . 3/4/2014
ooooh! Finally! The doubt! So Belle is coming out soon?