Reviews for Into The Light
Jane chapter 2 . 1/5
Oh. My. Word. I'm going to visit my husband now. We both thank you.
shutterloubug chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I just..there are no words. I read this when it was first posted, but I came back to read it again tonight and I can safely say that was a great decision. And yes, I am SO GLAD you didn't end it at the couch!

You have these characters down so perfectly - you really do. I can see them and hear their voices and it's just amazing. This chapter especially was so very them, and the emotions you're able to convey in your writing hit a girl right in the heart. It's beautiful, as always. :)
Romantic In Denial chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I - Love - This! Best Jarbie story ever & I'm so glad you didn't end it at the couch.
isis1948 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I just found this fan fic & have read it at least 10 times & it made me cry 10 times! I love this - this is what, in my mind, the show couldn't do but you have done it beautifully. I would love to read some more Jarbie fic.
4ever.in.love3 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
.blowing \o/ ! I can't say how much I love the way you write barbie's character, is absolutely beautiful *0* ...I just read your other story "Sealed Fate" and I have to say is every bit as amazing as this one (although I loved this one a bit more)...There are very few Under the Dome fiction writers so I'm really glad we got stuck with a writer as extraordinary as you.. Hope you keep up with the good work :-)
P.D : (I'm only on my first year of medicine but I understand just fine the time filling career it is so I appreciate the effort you put to this)
Lana chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Awh that's incredible! SO GLAD you didn't end this at the couch! :D Thank you so much for the amazing fanfiction, you're my favorite author xo
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Don't you even dare to like.. EVER end it. Woah gooosh you're talented, and this made my life. Ya know, we all have a hard time surviving until June 30th, but your words are just what we need. I can easily survive thanks to you. You're my hero.

Now keep writing! I expect more will to live soon.
SuzSeb chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
So, did you ever finish the Julia section? I guess I'm just as behind as you...
seriously56 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
2nd part?! Hope to read it soon !
LovelyLadyD chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Can't wait to read part II!
desitron chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Loved this! I am truly hoping you haven't changed your mind on The Julia chapter! You're writing is incredible! Following the story and you as an author so just to let you know I'll be checking my email hoping for the notification of new stories and chapter! Please keep it up!
bestheart chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow, that was amazing! I really think something like that will really happen on the show, I can't see any other options! :) Well anyway, amazing chapter. Please post the Julia chapter soon! :D
Zemfro chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Just imagine if the producers of Under The Dome actually used this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great job, looking forward to the next chapter!
Lana chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Omg Sealed Fate is my fav ever Jarbie fic! Thanks for that :) And love this one too, looking forward to reading more x