Reviews for A Cold Winters Night
Lumiechelle chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
Congrats for finishing your story. I like the ending, it's satisfying but still leaves certain questions open to make room for a sequel. I hope you'll soon write it!
Tiryn chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Oh dear xD Poor Florence is kind of lost xD I hope she returns okay :/ Do you have a definite idea of who our blonde beauty ends up with?
Lumiechelle chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
Poor Florence. I agree, though, the way she went against Gaston was seriously badass.
Also, I can't wait to see who the stranger is. And Belle will appear again.

Concerning the scene between Lumiere and Babette, it's okay. At least you didn't write a story all about those two. And to me, he will always love Michelle ;)
Tiryn chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Oo! Who is the new stranger? and go Florence! :D That is the best kickass scene ever xD Even Gaston was afraid }:)

love it! Please update soon!
grapejuice101 chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
That was a cute chap. Update
DisneyGurl12 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
OMG! That gave me chills! Please update!
Tiryn chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
*sigh* Forte, Forte, Forte... You got some problems xD

Love it! Please update soon :)
grapejuice101 chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
i absolutely love Florence with Adam. Please have more scenes with them together. update
Lumiechelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
By the way, cute picture of Florence!
Lumiechelle chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Ah! Thank you so much! :)
Great new Chapter, by the way. Finally, Nicole gets what she deserves. I also liked the last scene with Belle. Will she appear again? I hope so!
Linda J chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Aside from some minor typos this story has been an enjoyable tale. I eagerly await your next installment!
I think my favorite line so far has been "blackmail?"

Great stuff. :)
Linda J chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Very nicely done! You have stayed faithful to the characters and have made an interesting story. I am looking forward to see more! -Linda J.
Transformette chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
This chapter, I like it :) another!
No really, what a lovely story :)
Lumiechelle chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I really like Florence. Let's hope the servants won't keep her as a prisoner for long. I liked the part with the "head pooper". XD Also I hope Nicole won't cause too much trouble for Florence. And Babette is in this too? 8c I don't mind that you made her nice, though, I just hope there won't be much Lumiere/Babette. Other than this it's amazing so far! 8D