Reviews for This Is My Father's World
Daemoniorum chapter 11 . 2/1
Really enjoying this here
GamerBlood chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
bueno, mierda, al final el nórdico era el padre y el olímpico el abuelo... y lo peor de todo es que al final si estaba emparentado a Hades... Me encantaría morirme ahora mismo
GamerBlood chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
estoy tan malditamente acostumbrado a que Hades sea el padre que ignore por completo la parte nórdica, y en mi estupidez creí que el padre de Lily o de James serian dioses nórdicos
Books85 chapter 6 . 12/20/2023
LOTR reference: a troll by the standing stones?

I read this before, but I couldn't resist rereading. Very enjoyable.
cindy reilly chapter 11 . 11/18/2023
Thank you, I must say you and your friend have done an amazing job on this story, and I look forward to reading what will come next, again thank you.
Dauntes chapter 11 . 10/8/2023
Really enjoyed this story overall, would have loved for the hinted at sequel. I do kind of wish there'd been more to the ending, but again it was overall very fun. Thanks for the story. :)
Zille Hansen chapter 11 . 10/2/2023
I do love this story, i have read it so many time
Is the next one happening?
mackiechandler chapter 11 . 8/14/2023
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed Harry’s adventures here.
Silky Button chapter 11 . 7/17/2023
Nice! Loved this story and your choices for Godly parent and grandparent
along with Harry making 'friendly' with other Gods and Goddesses

nice way of handling Tommy boy and Bumblesmore.
Hopefully Hermione will one day get her head out of Bumblemore's butt... but who knows.

thanks for sharing!
Blueberry Babe chapter 11 . 6/17/2023
you have always been my favorite. thanks.
Sensorybuzz chapter 11 . 4/29/2023
Great story. Really enjoyed it.
Charlee56 chapter 11 . 4/19/2023
Excellent story!
One problem however, is that there are no back roads from Boston to Camp Half Blood. Camp Half Blood is located on northeastern Long Island according to canon, and it's on the south side of Long Island Sound, right where the Atlantic Ocean meets Long Island Sound. A very formidable body of water indeed.
The only two ways for Harry to get there are to drive through New York City and then go east out Long Island (which is the VERY long way), or to fly from Logan Airport to one of three airports on Long Island (MacArthur, LaGuardia or Kennedy) and then to bike it.
Although there IS a third way, as I think of it now.
There is a ferry that runs from Providence, Rhode Island to Orient Point, Long Island. It's roughly a 35 to 40 (60 maybe?) mile trip across what amounts to fairly heavy seas, but it's a very beautiful ride. Those are the only ways Harry could've gotten there from Logan Airport in Boston.
The same is true for going back up to Salem, Massachusetts. Geography can be a sticking point in these stories I realize, but them's the breaks.
Jackson Beckworth chapter 11 . 4/15/2023
In the Next Sequel Story Harry Should become a Norse-Greek God Of Elements and Creatures and Become a Immortal King Of Wizarding World
Revliledpembroke chapter 9 . 3/15/2023
Neutrals is a silly concept in Harry Potter. There should just be Dark families (those actively committing evil) and everyone else (those not currently doing evil).

Dumbledore using "the Greater Good" is stupid as 1) that's the phrase Grindelwald used and no one post-war would follow someone espousing the same philosophy 2) it's the phrase responsible for the death of Dumbledore's sister.

Why are so many people assholes to Ron because an 11 year old boy didn't like studying or schoolwork overly much?

And you do hate Dumbledore. The proof is in your writing. Also "he didn't go check on Harry"? Of course he bloody didn't! He's the Fairy Godmother equivalent for the story! No one bloody well questions why Cinderella's Fairy Godmother didn't save her from her abusive home. No! They're just glad Cinderella for out of it.
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 3/15/2023
Must you insult Ron so? Who are the other options for prefect in Harry's year, other than he or Ron? Seamus? Nope! Neville the Nervous (until *after* fifth year)? Dean Thomas - who we know nothing about?

Come now, be fair. Ron is Harry's best friend and a source of much needed levity and fun.
1,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »