Reviews for This Is My Father's World
Rheealyn chapter 11 . 8/9
This fic was so much fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I have read it several times and I hope you are still considering a sequel. Here's to the bunnies cooperating. :-)
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 8/8
Very very goooooooood!
Darkest Melody chapter 7 . 8/2
I am curious, you say you are basing these off the movies yet they are running more in line with the books as far as I can tell.
cckeimig chapter 11 . 7/23
This was quite a fun read!
Trying to remember which fic Bobmin specified, but it hardly matters-I've always really enjoyed your work.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 4 . 7/18
For the record most men normally don't giggle. They chortle, chuckle, guffaw, snicker and snort. Side effect of our voices turning deeper.

Children and preteens, yes.
Teenagers and adults, no.

Harry is 15 or 16 (can't remember which) by now his should have deepened.

Rant over
laraquick chapter 11 . 7/16
Wonderful story. I read the whole thing through at one go and enjoyed the cross-over of the 2 fandoms which I thought were very well done.
Marshman101 chapter 11 . 7/14
This was amazing
The Auric Healer chapter 3 . 7/10
I get the impression that Zeus is generally displeased with everything. It's somewhat understandable, but that doesn't stop him from being a dick.
FlowerGirl17 chapter 1 . 7/9
LOVED IT! Please let me know when the sequel is posted.
dg chapter 11 . 7/8
Excellent story! When you are ready to write the sequel, I'll be enthusiastically following it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 6/30
Good stuff. I would love to see how his life is later on
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 6/30
You have an accurate Dumbledore, or one where a. Harry didn't bow immediately to his will. He's not evil, just trying to play games. Honestly I do like when this type of Dumbledore gets what he deserves though :))
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 6/30
I like the return. Kinda wish he was more sarcastic or violent, but irrelevant. You do a nice job giving the interactions without overdoing it
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 6/30
It's cool you have him going back
Alex The Rogue chapter 11 . 6/29
This was an incredible read.
AER