Reviews for This Is My Father's World
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 5h
I loved this! It was great to have Harry being underestimated which allowed him to complete so many things without 'his superiors' realizing it.

I know know Percy Jackson through the movies so I'm glad that I was able to still understand this story. :)

I'm thrilled that there will be a sequel! When will that be posted or is it already posted?

Fabulous job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 6h
Oh that was a fantastic 'battle'. I'm very pleased.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 6h
I'm loving Harry's new attitude disrupting the Hogwarts norm.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 6h
I love how Harry has gotten three professors (basically) onto his side!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 6h
Harry's "counter attacks" against Dumbledore were just awesome! I love that sass.

I'm gonna have an issue with Hermione if she continues to side with Dumbledore.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7h
It was great to have Percy and Annabeth help out Harry when they did. :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 7h
Harry has come so far! I love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 11h
I like the bond between Percy and Harry at the end. They could really understand each other given the similarities in their lives.

So Harry is excepted from that pact with the big Three because he's actually the grandson of the big Three, being a child of Hades that was born before the pact was made...did I get that right?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11h
I'm very intrigued by this!
Exciting start you have here.
reinforced hell chapter 7 . 8/24
I find there is plenty of conflict in this story; it just happens that the conflict is not the conventional kind in the rising action in this story, so people seem to overlook it.
reinforced hell chapter 6 . 8/24
I'm definitely liking this fic!
I just wanted to tell you that the author that wrote the PJ series is making a new series that has Norse gods and demigods If your intreasted it's called MAGNUS CHASE AND THE SWORD OF SUMMER it comes out this year or next year thought you wanted to know
PrinceLarkin chapter 3 . 8/14
"For those that think we are bashing Dumbledore...huh? What?"

The only thing more fun than beating a dead horse is beating a half dead old goat.

"We, Frau and I see Albus Dumbledore as a senile old wizard who is past his prime; and is so into believing his own press he is making mistakes and failing to learn from them."

Funny as I see him as a sort of softer gentler Adolf Hitler.
Jasmine chapter 11 . 8/13
Amazing story! Hope there is a sequel with more Camp Half Blood adventures. (hate ron, hermione, & dumbledor so I like that you've distanced Harry from them all, those bastards lol) (: 33
Hopefully a possible Harry/Percy J. or Harry/Luke C. ? 3
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 8/13
Awesome story, I really loved how you had Harry deal with Voldemort and Dumbledore.
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »