Reviews for This Is My Father's World
Guest chapter 11 . 8h
Where's the sequel
chester258 chapter 11 . 2/19
Really like this story. Hope to read the sequel soon!
Tychon chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh gods I just realized:

Zeus is a tsundere. I’m dying of laughter.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 2/16
An interesting and unusual story. I've only read the first PJ book, but you did a good job with them.

I think I like your Harry. A lot. I'm looking for that sequel.
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 2/1
I love this story
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 11 . 1/7
OMG this was AMAZING! and so great! heart emojis!
Great story but here we are what four years or so later and still no sequel ️
KrisB-71854 chapter 11 . 1/4
Well, I enjoyed this fic for the most part. The only bit that I didn't really like was that on the HP side that the only folks seemingly on Harry's side was Sirius. Remus was supposedly in the loop, but when you brought Tonks in, he looked out of the loop and jumping on the AD bandwagon.

That seemed a jarring change as well. Remus had looked at the vast improvement in Harry and seemed to approve whatever happened with him and Sirius. I could handle him privately thinking that Harry and Sirius were overreacting, but he should have known better than to actually take that position.

One bit that I didn't like was that you didn't really pair Harry with anyone for romantic partners or just teammates. The bulk of the fic was Harry chatting in his head to his grandfather, father, and deceased family. That was actually highly unusual for the PJ theme of just how often the godly side actually interacts with the mortal side.

I did enjoy it, but you were far too heavy handed with the godly training support there. Heck, you merely brought Harry up to par to where he should have been. I was fine with what was taught. It was more the constant chatting with Hades, Loki, and his family as tutors.

It would have worked a bit better if the only real support that they could give him was the family book of magic/history book. Harry would have needed to have a real-life private tutor or someone from Athena's or Hecate's house tutor him. It would have given him more of a reason to connect with everyone.

I got the vibe the only reason that Harry was allowed in camp Half-Blood was due to the deal with Hades and Loki. It seemed for a year of training. It seemed to imply that the permission was only for that year of training and that Harry wouldn't really be welcome back...

That's how I read things. It sort of threw me when you had him planning on returning for the summer. Not anything wrong with that, it was just against how I was reading the subtext there.

In many ways, camp half blood will be more dangerous for him than Hogwarts ever was. I'm not just talking that year. I'm just talking hanging about and all that.

I didn't mind the slight phasing out of the friendship that you did with Ron. That was rather in character for him. He was wanting to breeze by and not bother with things. In some respects, I could almost see Ron's point. It wasn't like Harry actually used any of that knowledge on his quest.

What I really disliked was how you portrayed Hermione. For some things you did rather well, but you sort of went overboard and cliche on just how bossy/nosy she was. I was hoping for Harry to reconnect with someone/anyone at Hogwarts. He made a nodding acquaintance with Luna, but that was about it. He didn't seem to bond, befriend, or like anyone on the Hogwarts side. Well, he charmed Kreature and that damn painting, but they only really had that one scene.

I generally like the plan to not tell AD or the wizarding world that TR was killed and use things as an excuse to clean house. It makes sense and if they knew TR wasn't around, they could easily elect or fight for a new leader. LM was damn near running things beforehand. If he handed been right there at the end, he could have easily stepped back into running things.

I was mixed on how you had the other Dumbledore there as well. I didn't mind him being an Unspeakable. It was the sudden interest in studying the Deathly Hallows and all that. That was his brother's quest, not his. O.k. I could see an Unspeakable being irked that the artifacts were basically being disposed of or returned to their godly keeper rather than into their mits for "research." I just figured that he'd have been thrilled that his brother would never find out that the prophecy was finished and all the details behind it. He was also in the loop on the god thing. He might have been thinking that, but shouldn't have been the one to speak out. If anything, he should slapped some other junior Unspeakable down for it.

Madam Bones did well, but I'm surprised that Fudge fell apart. That seemed more of an act of plot. Without TR and LM, I'm sure Fudge would have just coasted by doing as he was previously for any one else that bothered to steer him.

Hmm, one point, is that the ministery didn't really support know about the DEs and all that until the Veil battle. i'm happy that you avoided all that, but you also sort of ruined any real justification for Harry's side of things.

We know what Harry saw and all that, but it could have always been something else. Peter could have AKed Cedric and tried forming a dark golem to impersonate/control the former DEs. That would have been a far more believable story.

The remaining DEs are on there own and could act in surprising ways.

Harry seemed to enjoy camp better as blending in the background there. Sirius can't just be a dog all the time there though. I doubt he'd be allowed to visit camp again. Sirius is cleared so there isn't an excuse. He could easily just buy a nearby property and Harry could visit on and off.

The one bit that I disliked is that Harry only somewhat seemed to connect with Percy and Annabeth. It wasn't really a big connection, but it was nice that they were called in for backup. The Tough Girl will be irked about that. All his other friendships were just far into the background.
thechickenlittle chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
love this! can't wait to read the rest!
noxenrom chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
The story is way too cheesy and HP is a true edgelord. I feel embarrassed on his behalf.
vmcclure2 chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
That just means that J. K. Rowling did name most of her characters according to the personality she wanted each to have- Molly Prewett Weasley was mollycoddling.

Dumbledore, well, he admitted himself to Harry after Harry's encounter with Quirrell-mort, because of the people have accorded him, his mistakes tend to be the big kind.

Good chapter!
RavenCarver chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
Nice one. Very satisfying and the K.I.S.S method worked wonders.
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
Just 1 more chapter, just 4 the ending, please!
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY. ALL MY DREAMS COMING TRUE
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2017
This is the first Harry Potter Percy Jackson Crossover I've read, I was quite skeptical, but I'm glad I've decided to read it. Was very enjoyable, and I do hope you write a sequel!
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »