Reviews for This Is My Father's World
Carol542 chapter 11 . 3/21
love it. I hope you release the sequel soon
Patrice666 chapter 11 . 3/11
Just wondering, but where's the sequel?
ej-83 chapter 11 . 3/3
Its finally done.. Voldemort is gone.. But dumbledore isn't.. Patiently waiting for the sequel to be up soon..
R chapter 3 . 2/25
I would have just stuck the traditional sword, but hey, to each his own.
Bluebonnet1977 chapter 11 . 2/24
This story is awesome i look forward to the sequel that was promised
era-romance chapter 11 . 2/18
loved it!
LadyDrak75 chapter 1 . 2/4
I think this is like my third...maybe fourth read of this absolutely wonderful work!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 11 . 2/3
Excellent story. I hope you release the sequel soon.
Boomshanka chapter 5 . 1/25
Loki is not inherently evil or good. He's chaotic.

If all's going well, he turns evils. If all's going bad, he turns good.
Alex chapter 2 . 1/15
I really hope that you don't plan on making the PJ movies too obvious, because the movies are so far off from the books that they shouldn't share a title. Even thinking about it makes me want to rant and murder the movie creators! It's like they read a bad summary of the books and then decided that they wanted to focus on a minor detail that shouldn't even make it INTO a summary and just keep the character names. Those movies should be treated like AU fanfiction that isn't very good.

In case I haven't made myself clear, the movies belong in the depths of Tartarus.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 11 . 1/6
Awesome story! I hope you do make a sequel.
deathofahummingbird chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
is the sequel up yet? I love this story and good HP /PJ crossovers are hard to find I crave more!
MoonBurner chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Really enjoyed this story. So rare to find a decent and well-written HP/PJ crossover, especially one without the usual 'the gang goes to Hogwarts to protect Harry' rubbish. Thank you.

So... About that sequel? ;)
Amalthea2000 chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Awesome story. I think this is one of the only HP/PJO Xover that I actually liked.
Dekatria13 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
this is the first time im reading percy jackson fanfic and i like that. thank you for writing. . .
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »