Reviews for This Is My Father's World
terrahsims chapter 5 . 3h
You should give The Littlest Asgardian by Terrahsims on Ao3 a read, I'd be happy to hear what you think.
Fangtasia21 chapter 4 . 11/22
Is the store named after Good Witch?
suziq968 chapter 11 . 11/6
I'd forgotten about this story so this was a fun trip down memory lane. if I know the slightest bit about the world you're writing I have the most fun with your stories. I hope your muse perks up after you get some rest from your busy summer. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful stories.
Royslady51 chapter 7 . 10/14
Speaking of Monty Python, a Men in Tights skit featuring Loki, Jareth, Sherlock and Severus would be fun prank...won't you find somewhere to fit it in, please. Surely you've got a tale where that would work?
AuroraAstera chapter 1 . 9/6
This was good up until your use of the PJO movies instead of the books, which were so bad that even Rick Riordan refused to endorse them. In fact, he publically denounced them. I highly recommend you read the books, you will enjoy them so much more.
INTRESTING...
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 8/12
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
Wynter chapter 11 . 7/22
This was great
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 11 . 7/16
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you will one day consider writing a sequel. I know you said you would in the end notes for this story, but as it has been seven years since you finished this and there being no sequel yet, I'm guessing that it fell by the wayside.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 5 . 7/15
You made a continuity error in this chapter when you had Harry not knowing and worrying about meeting Loki's Greek diety counterpart when in fact you earlier had him meet Hermes, and noted he was the Trickster equivalent, when Hades' first gift was delivered.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 7 . 6/29
I have only one problem
Percy and Annabeth and every other camper they met were 13 years too old.
In 1994 Percy and Annabeth were 1 year old. So the time piece take them to the future? And if so how it was possible for Harry to call them and bring them to England into the past? A portkey can’t do that.
MCU Loki?
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 2 . 6/2
Sirius said in the first chalter that James was hit by and infertility curse and that he and Lily were habung trouble, ehy change and say Sirius didn't know that James couldn't sire a child?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 6/1
Why Maggonogall asked about Auror, he never had the carrier interview with Umbitch and her in this he never said he wanted to be an auror
Ariadne Venegas chapter 5 . 6/1
No only there no Hades cabin, but camp Half blood have the same climate all year round, so summer.

Hades have no throne in the Olympus and no cabin in camp half blood. So Harry as the real son of Hades Nico in the story that you forgot while in the camp, stood in the Hermes cabin, as the children of everybody without a cabin (Nico was invited for Christmas and thanksgiving at Sally’s house not Grover, because he wasn’t there, at this time Grover was a searching for The god Pan, so he wasn’t there at all.)
1,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »