Reviews for This Is My Father's World
chaoswizard chapter 11 . 9/3
Keep more like this coming plz it was good
AlexiCyn chapter 11 . 8/29
Oh dear... I see Ron, the fair weather friend, and Fumbledore having a serious case of the "Stupids" before this is all said and done. I look forward to watching them reap what they have sown. Toss Malfoy in the pyre too while you're at it. :D

This has been a fun read. Thanks for creating it, and sharing it. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 8/29
Fed-Ex... *SNORT* I've neither seen the Percy Jackson movies, nor have I read the books, but I'm finding this a pleasure none the less. You've already made me laugh out loud several times. I'm looking forward to the rest! :) And any 'bashing' Dumbles gets he's brought upon himself. Meddling old fool. I mean really... he left Harry on the door step like and empty bottle of milk, and no decent person tells someone about the murder of their sibling in a letter pinned to that said same bottle of milk substitute. He's not a well meaning old man, he's a selfish git who is willing to sacrifice others so he can continue to live well, and comfortably. :P I've got no love lost for the old codger.
Rusty chapter 11 . 8/18
I really enjoyed this story and your other works. Thank you
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 8/16
A great story here!
Sy chapter 11 . 8/12
I leider ved this story and i will keep an eye out for the possible sequel, if it is still in the great wide unknown of writing.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 7/14
YASSSSSS LOKI
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 7/13
XD XD XD MCDONALDS
TheCauldron chapter 11 . 7/11
Great story! I'm not familiar with Percy Jackson, but that didn't matter for this. Thanks for sharing!
Gina chapter 11 . 7/5
Oh, this will be fun - NOT! I didn't see a sequel listed, I hope all is well
Gina chapter 9 . 7/4
I've read several HP FanFic and you are not alone in the belief that he turned a blind eye. I'm still enjoying the story very much and am not looking forward to it's ending.
Gina chapter 5 . 7/4
I wasn't able to find a way to contact authors here, other than this way. Also, I thought the answer was always 42 ;-) I must have missed a series.
Gina chapter 2 . 7/4
Loving it so far!
butter.fly.3.girl chapter 11 . 6/22
I'm taking it the bunny has not fallen into a correct plot line? Or saddens me. I want to know what happens.
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »