Reviews for This Is My Father's World
AblazedNightmare chapter 6 . 8h
It's not really a spanish inquisition if you expect it. Isn't it?
jessthereader13 chapter 5 . 7/14
If you think about it Mr. D sort of cares for the campers. He may not "remeber" their names but he always gets the initails correct. (Sorry about my spelling...)
~jess
ted chapter 11 . 7/5
very good story thank you for writing this
mooneysfate chapter 11 . 6/15
wonderful story! thank you! :)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 6/11
Not a fan of Dumbledore. Should be arrested for endangering a child or assisting in child abuse
johnrlozada chapter 7 . 6/10
I just hope that Harry won't be compelled to answer Hermione's questions. She's just too overbearing and has no respect for one's privacy.
Izaleana chapter 11 . 6/9
This was a great fic. You elegantly combined the two stories, adding your own twist. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 11 . 6/8
When will you be posting the sequel
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 5/17
Another fantastic story. Thanks for taking the time to write this fic...it was def a fun read. Great job!
whitetigercub chapter 11 . 5/5
Hello,

I have always loved your and Frau's stories and I was greatly saddened to hear of Frau's passing. I was curious, and I truly hope that this does not come across as entitled or insensitive because I truly do not want to give that impression, with Frau's passing, will you still be posting a sequel to this story. I think it is fantastic and I would love to see more of this world/universe.
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 5/2
Is the sequel going to excist at all or is it going to be a floating promise.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 4/24
not as much action as i generally prefer, but still an entertaining read. whatever happened to that sequel?
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 4/24
how could Sirius have almost been caught in human form twice when he's wearing a collar to force him to stay a dog, exactly?
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 4/24
interesting beginning, though there's an issue with the fear of Odin killing harry if you cross it with avengers. MCU Odin is an asshole, but not that much of one. and even if he were, neither Thor nor his wife would let him.
Stormshadow13 chapter 11 . 4/22
Love the story you guys did a great job. Looking forward to seeing what you write next. Hope to read another story from you.
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »