Reviews for The Hidden Uchiha
Dragonfire987 chapter 1 . 10/17
This fic is awesome one of the best if not the best I personally care about what you said the sharigan came from I enjoy the fic
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 10/3
to the guest below me... if you really want to get your facts straight... the sage of 6 paths' mother and brother both were byakugan users and Hagromoro's sharingan were a mutation of that with the the demonic chakra he received from his mother triggered by the death of the one he loved which later became the rinnegan... just saying sharingan is an indirect mutation of the byakugan via recessive genes...
Troublesome Kitsune chapter 16 . 9/5
its shuriken bunshin no jutsu
Ok, this may be a surprise fanfic but you clearly haven't finished watching naruto, the sharingan wasn't made or manifested through a "mutated byakugan" as you call it, in fact the the sage of the six paths had 2 sons, one was the senju and the other uchiha (explaining the animosity between them) when the sage was nearing his death he made the senju his successor and in a fit of jealousy his brother (the uchiha) attacks him becuz black zestu did some manipulating shit and that sparked the war between them, get your fucking facts right idiot
it's just another primate chapter 8 . 6/6
Is the curse getting to Naruto despite what kyuubi said?
setokayba2n chapter 19 . 5/4
Sigh, there could had some better ways, after all... They were a alliance, just destroy their base and the alliance fall. If he destroyed the ninja villages and the kages he could not had problems...

But I liked the extra.
raquelthompson571 chapter 19 . 4/29
This story was great
This story was awesome arigato
Your story is perfect I just love it
JNR'S J O'S chapter 9 . 3/15
... .. .. ..
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 18 . 3/13
Great ending, the story was great. The only thing that was bothersome was the redundant dialogue and explanations that was being used. gg
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 19 . 3/13
dang good chapter, however I'm slightly confused. Didn't Naruto kill at least Hidan if not Kakuza in the last chapter? If he did kill them then Yugito would most likely be alive. Hidan couldn't comeback cause Ameratasu, Kakuza idk.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 1 . 3/12
Good chapter. Both parts comical and depressing.
wrex123 chapter 19 . 2/22
Very good read.
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 19 . 1/31
800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out of 10 would read again -IGN good book very beautiful