Reviews for The Hidden Uchiha
TeraelinII chapter 12 . 9/18
Dom would be proud of you Blazeninja
Blazeninja chapter 12 . 8/7
Nothing is stronger than family!
loliwuzhere7120 chapter 5 . 7/29
i felt the cringe immediately after seeing that jutsu
Dakotah chapter 19 . 7/10
This is the best fan fic i have ever saw i love it and made me cry fr thank you so much
I LOVED IT PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS
there is no emotion in this fic
This story is ass and reads like a really bad rough draft.
This reads like a really bad rough draft.
NarutoLegendsd chapter 9 . 5/22
I love Madara Uchiha’s character (when not trying to rule the world) so when you recreated his fight scene I loved it! I think that is my favorite scene in canon.
edoabb chapter 1 . 5/15
This is so much bullshit, what they can't speak of the Kyuubi but they can organise hunts to torture him? Nobody does shit? They aren't able to catch a 4 year old child? A child is still a child, why wouldn't he lash back, kids are impulsive and emotionally charged, since when would a child let himself be beaten to appease people? Even Itachi the super prodigy understood this thought and did it only in his early teens.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 10 . 4/28
See you did it again. You go from calling him Konoha's Red Devil one minute to Konoha's Red Fang the next. You have a small continuity error there.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 9 . 4/28
In the Bingo Book you have him labeled as Konoha's Red Fang, not Red Devil. Honestly the Red Fang sounds cooler.
YaoiHellian chapter 19 . 4/22
Overall a good story but the continuity errors stacked a bit. Itachi is said to sterile in an earlier chapter then to say later he gets with Ayame and has a son? There's a few of those sprinkled through the story but still a good read. Thanks for posting.
My mans said a 2.5 year time skip whilst doing a 5.5 year timeskip with not showing anything in between idiot.
LMFAOOOOOOOO so the kid is 2 years old already? That means that my mans fucked and had children at the age of 14