Reviews for The Hidden Uchiha
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
I can't imagine on how the akatsaki will turn out
KoreanMusicFan chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
ok, this chapter was amazing!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Well I really wonder why Naruto never release his resistance seals.
Its really important because if he release it in a fight he will not be used to it and it will be more a disavantage than other thing.
It would also have been a good way to train if he would have increased it!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Good chapter !
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Waiting for more
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
well, i kinda lost interest when you had him take a genin team!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Waiting for more
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
And kurenai what happens with her?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Great chapter
tsusanda70 chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
awesome fan fic i love it!
UncleDrew chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
You ruined the story by giving him a child at 14. That's extremely unbelievable.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Sooo, I would imagine that the kyuubi's chakra during pregnancy would have caused Kushina's DNA to be included into Naruto. The healing and regenerative ailities doing stuff.
Cara chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Hi my names Cara and I'm a fellow author just like you. Now normally I'd be logged in to review but I'm reading on my phone and don't have my password saved to it like I do my computer and I had to review. I just want to say that this is good and I can see why you have so many favs. Over all, it's a good story and plot line is better than a couple fanfictions who have much higher favorites - no clue why those ones have no many favorites because they had so many errors it drove me insane but then again I'm an English buff. You have very few spelling and grammar errors from what I can see but there are a few times where you repeat facts of your story that don't need to be repeated. It's like with most of the greecian and roman literature where you hear the story two or three times because every time it goes to someone new, they repeat the whole story including the nonessential details. I'm telling you this because that could be a major reason why you don't have more favorites and I feel that this deserves a whole lot more and I have seen what it's done to people in my English lectures. Now a lot of people I know would take this as me flaming them - and honestly I'm not - but I really think that with this one tiny change your story can reach much higher levels. I would also like it to be noted that I am highly ADD and ADHD positive which means that I normally get bored and cant concentrate after three or four chapters - and sometimes even less - into a story unless its got me completely enraptured - that should say something on how I view this story.
Thank you for the story and for reading my review!
Cara
plums chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
You know... you're basically allowed 1 Author's note per every half-dozen completed stories that you write... before you really start annoying your readers.

You are well past that.

If you have to do announcements, put them in your bio, or create a forum for your name. Its why the option is provided to you.
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »