Reviews for The Hidden Uchiha
Zero kami no mu chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
continue to update this is always great to read
plums chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I'm going to stop reading here, and come back in about 6-8 chapters when I'm hoping your done copying Canon events and will have the obligatory Wave Arc (where Haku is saved and promptly is never seen again in the story) and Chunin Exam invasion done.

Freaking change something... you created a godlike Naruto... you have Itachi INSIDE the Leaf rather than as a Missing-Niin conducting S-Rank missions when the village previously had no one for years capable of filling that role, and Danzo and his politics aren't screwing with anything inside or outside the village. Oh, and the Council forcing him to train "the brooder". Be a bit more subtle.

There is no reason whatsoever the above events would lead to the same teams being created due to the same dead-last garbage. This is becoming highly frustrating to read. I realized I was skipping content in the latest chapter just in the hopes to find something drastically new, and I was a bit disappointed it was just another Genjutsu talk that mirrored the ones you've already done before.

If Naruto is fighting Kakashi and WINNING... um... be realistic. They wouldn't place him on a Genin Team. He would be working with ANBU or someone equivalent to utilize his skills because a ninja village, at its core, is a BUSINESS. He's not making as much money for them as he could if he's doing D-Ranks instead of B's, A's, or S's.

It may seem like a flame post, but you really haven't justified WHY things are preceding as in canon. Sasuke has Itachi... his "brother" to watch out of him on a Genin team... not to mention his SENSEI. Why is Naruto lumped into this role?
Xx5KREWxX chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
sweet
Coconut Walrus chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Sometimes your spelling errors are pretty funny, "'Goken' or Iron fish" would be a hilarious style. You said in the reviews that they would swap eyes which makes me curious as to why they would wait, "Hey Naruto, you want to practice techniques with our new eyes that makes us bleed, hurt, consume a whole lot of chakra, all while slowly becoming blind for four years?" "I see no problems with this." Or I could have just read wrong and they have already swapped. Looking forward to when Yugito gets thrown in (though, personally, I would have preferred Naruto x Kurenai x Fuu and Itachi x Yugito, but both versions are good and Itachi would probably go for a Konoha native anyway) as well as Sasuke's eventual flip out, especially if he finds out about his mom.
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
honestly enough, this surprised me, by reading the summary i thought i probably wouldn't like it but gave it a shot any way and boy am i glad i did, keep up the good work, this is a great story so far
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Update soon please
plums chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Oh come on

More purposeful 'Dead Last' foolishness? This is a decent story, but don't fall over backwards attempting to make sure every standard event happens.

Team 7 / Bell Test / Wave Mission / Chunin Exams / Snake Hickeys / Invasion / Tsunada Arc / Defection / Training Years

Stop it. This was a great story until the very last sentence of this chapter. I still don't understand why he even went to academy in the first place, if he helped wipe out the Uchiha clan as a pre-teen. Nor can I comprehend why, if he had people like Itachi and other people personally training him, Mizuki wasn't thrown in a T&I cell years ago for treason and is still around actively sabotaging him.

You're ruining your story's credibility with stuff like this.
Zero kami no mu chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
continue to update...i love the story
ALPHAQ69 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
wow...awesome chapter...can u tell me y hiruzen etc let danzo leave in the first place? they should have known that he would run away right!
Generation Zero chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Hmmm... interesting development. Raiton affinity obtained
SimFlyer chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Awesome chapter.
SushiSauceMaker chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Nice!
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
There will be yugito and they will swap eyes, just to stop the same questions
D3monOfRazgr1z chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Very nice chapter, is turning out to be a very good story. Did Naruto and Itachi exchange their eyes? Anyway keep up the good work.
redlox2 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
nice Yugito is part of the pairing now:)
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »