Reviews for The Hidden Uchiha
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I'm a big believer in constructive critisim, so I'm going to be very specific, here.

You do a pretty good job with spelling, but your spellchecking program won't notice when you mispell with another actual word. During Minato's final line, for example, 'Protect my son, for he is destined for greatness or greatness will be trust upon him', it's clearly obvious that the word trust should have been thrust. Always remember to review your work, even after spelling-checking. Punctation is decent, but there are quite a few missing comma's.
Your biggest problem in writing terms is your improper use of past/and or present tense. "If the past 5 years could be described in the word by either Naruto or the Sandiame Hokage then that word would be hell." Would be hell, for example should have been written, Would have been hell.

As for the content of the story, I have some major bones to pick with you.
The idea that Saratobi, the venerated 'God of Shinobi' could be reduced to a figurehead is highly unlikely, but not inpossible. The idea that it could be done by the civilion council is simply laughable.
Naruto in his opening scenes is unblievable; five year-olds don't speak that way. The simple one-line explanation of "Well, he's just really smart", is embarrassingly lazy writing. That simple paragraph, indeed, the entire time skip, could have been proply transformed into a chapter of your story. Instead, we get a paper-thin explanation for a character who behaves very strangely (for his age).
The yearly mobs in your story were offensive to anyone with a decent undersztanding of how a shinobi village works. Mobs forming with the idea of teaching a troublemaker a lesson are one thing, but such gatherings would be watched, and the split-second that such a gathering turns violent, you'd better believe that every single one of those people would end up, at the very least, in a cell awaiting the tender mercies of Ibiki. To say nothing of what Danzo would do, especially a Danzo in some strange world where Saratobi has been striped of the power needed to keep Danzo under contol.

I stoped reading about halfway through the first chapter. Hopefully, you will decide to re-write your story in a more-believable way, at which time, I'd be willing to give it another go.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
darthrevan chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
thanks so much
bloodlinenaruto chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
update this is awesome
James1996 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Nice there IS not a ton of cliches I love that soooo keep going PLEAS!
Squrex343 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Leading on from what Jpug has said if naruto has senju(namikaze),uzumaki and uchiha DNA in him that means he has a possibility of activating the rinnegan plus he already has mangekyo so he is actually close to getting it.

I think this is right,please continue writing this I think if you keep going its gonna be a great story
SushiSauceMaker chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Good job keep going.
anarion87 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
nice chapter
Jpug chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
ok quick question does he have Uzumaki dna in him or his he just biologically Minato and Mikoto's son or a mixed of all three.
Zero kami no mu chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
this is shaping up to be very funny
darthrevan chapter 2 . 12/23/2013