Reviews for The Hidden Uchiha
Unde4d Ninja chapter 8 . 3/30/2018
I agree with xNaruHina on his criticisms but also you seem to always want people or naruto to whether knowingly or unknowingly brag about his accomplishments and then have the audacity to say he's modestination for example after the genin bell test where kakashi has a boring horribly structured dialogue where everyone is gasping in awe and then there was the wave arc the cringe was so strong I mean Amy schumer has nothing on that chapter. So much unnecessary dialogue to be honest I feel like you've made naruto a complete phony, a fake.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/27/2018
This is in my top ten favorite fics, it has a little bit of everything, it’s just perfect, almost like it was hand crafted for me, 10/10, I love it and no words can say how much I think this story is wonderful, to lazy to sigh in but my account name is Edward molenovska
WriteGameSaitama chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
first chapter is cringe, hope it gets better
theta117 chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
So just gonna say that the sharingan never came from the rinnegan? Does that mean your making the rikudo sennin not exist in this story? How does that work? And this is in 2013, 2014 so the info is updated.
A Devil May Cry but we learn chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
you made home to caring and sentimental
Aku no Kotei chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
sry but kakachi and Mikoto were more main character then yugito she just spoke or did less things then your side characters. Besides this great story
Kaito Echizen chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
mmmm

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
that was THE MOST FRICKING AMAZING NARUTO FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!
Dragonfire987 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This fic is awesome one of the best if not the best I personally care about what you said the sharigan came from I enjoy the fic
TheSlySage chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
to the guest below me... if you really want to get your facts straight... the sage of 6 paths' mother and brother both were byakugan users and Hagromoro's sharingan were a mutation of that with the the demonic chakra he received from his mother triggered by the death of the one he loved which later became the rinnegan... just saying sharingan is an indirect mutation of the byakugan via recessive genes...
Troublesome Kitsune chapter 16 . 9/5/2017
its shuriken bunshin no jutsu
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Ok, this may be a surprise fanfic but you clearly haven't finished watching naruto, the sharingan wasn't made or manifested through a "mutated byakugan" as you call it, in fact the the sage of the six paths had 2 sons, one was the senju and the other uchiha (explaining the animosity between them) when the sage was nearing his death he made the senju his successor and in a fit of jealousy his brother (the uchiha) attacks him becuz black zestu did some manipulating shit and that sparked the war between them, get your fucking facts right idiot
A Trash Mob chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
Is the curse getting to Naruto despite what kyuubi said?
setokayba2n chapter 19 . 5/4/2017
Sigh, there could had some better ways, after all... They were a alliance, just destroy their base and the alliance fall. If he destroyed the ninja villages and the kages he could not had problems...

But I liked the extra.