Reviews for Frozen: The Snow Queen
badbloodkiller1 chapter 13 . 1/14
Great story, gonna read the sequel.
Conejo-sama chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Masterful. Incredible. There are so many other words I could describe something so well crafted. Using those historical idioms, you made this story special. I loved it.

Conejo-sama ;3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I would love to see this as a movie. :)
dmcreif chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
Oh yeah, that was totally in character that Anna can't keep her mouth shut when overhearing conversations that regard her or Elsa, especially when it's the Duke of Weselton who is one of the conversation participants.

Sounds like the Duke doesn't have any trust of Catalina based on how the dialogue implies he's accusing her of scheming and manipulating to get onto the throne of Kristensand.
dmcreif chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
I give this one five stars.
kalikoke chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I actually really enjoy reading about the details of a monarch's dealings with her council, particularly one gifted with ice and snow powers :). And I always did wonder how trade, foreign relations, interior relations were managed in Arendelle. To be honest I find this all quite fascinating rather than dry.
Xzeihoranth chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
So I've finally figured out who you remind me of in terms of writing. Tamora Pierce. Specifically, the Circle of Four series.
Fantastic work!
noitffb chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Awesome story! :)
LinesoftheLost112 chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Very nice story here. Really...ending on the snowfall alone would have been so, so touching. When I thought that was how it would be ending I was tearing up. But the happy ending has merit too, I feel.

I'm a little confused about Catalina. Was she just an elemental?

Love your music list. Music is essential for me when writing. REM is a band I turn to often. Mostly instrumental is what I need though.
LinesoftheLost112 chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I like your Anna. You capture her youthful hyperactivity without overdoing it, and include the gentle sweetness in her too which I think importantly balances her personality out.

I'm probably not in the majority but I think Anna would totally rise up to any political/courtwise challenge that came her way. I hope she stays behind for that reason...but it'll be interesting to see how she behaves on a journey too.

Eager to see the new setting of Kristensand. Coming up with original settings for these characters to play around in is fun but challenging I've found...
LinesoftheLost112 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I am so glad to have found this story. Really enjoyed this first chapter. Such strong writing.
AriaNA chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Loved
BenRG chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I do feel for Anna but Elsa is right. With the queen away, Anna is needed to keep the state running (and stop those morons in the Council of Ministers from accidentally starting a war or something). Yeah, she's young, but I've no doubt that, like Elsa, she's been trained from her earliest memories for this moment.
Rafiq chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Good Job Halm Vendrella :)
SpiritedWind chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This story is incredible! I love your take on the what the life of the sisters would be after the events of Frozen. You seem very well-versed on small details and stuff that require lots of research. Your story is very well-written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thanks so much!