Reviews for Twin of the BWL
El chapter 4 . 6h
This is great! Please update more!
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Oh this is just to wonderfully funny. I am looking forward to when you are able to get this to your typer as it seems more likely that you have this story written out by hand completely just not all typed out. Am I right in this guess?
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
...sorry, I wanted to travel down memory lane, but got lost on the road of life somewhere along the line and lept way far back an in another dimension..again...this always happens when I let me A.D.O.L.S slip!
on another note. this hasn't been updated in years, but looks to be hilarious in the making! the first and current chapter are perfect, and 2nd an 3rd are good, but feel a little rushed (I just blame the new/current harry being so insane, an go with the flow..works on most oneshots an crack fics you have ;3)
so! it's been years, you have tons more writing experience, ideas, muses who keep clamoring for your attention like 2 bit street walkers (or a hoard of fangirls and fanboys at a convention). where would you go with some of you "older" ideas? least, the ones that could use some polishing (others are perfect as is)
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
noooòooooooooooo damn ut, this is so funny I'm tempted to grab a street person and sacrifice them for you
Rosemary Sensei chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
THIS STORY IS GREAT I LOVE IT AHHHH
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
Awesome! I love this story! Please update soon!
moodysavage chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
Loved his conversation with Draco :)
Coolspygirl chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
You might not see this but this story is AWSOME, i can't even put it in words. You got yourself 221 reviews from 4 chapters. Please update and write more, PLEASE
ForbiddenFandom chapter 4 . 3/14/2017
Please update this, i just about died laughing.
Darkness in the Light chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
I just wish I had seen someone get forked. Good laughs though.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Niiiccccceeeee
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Great premise
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Another story that deserves to be updated.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Nice Mystery Men reference.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
You know, I didn't notice it the first time I read this but I REALLY like the idea of Hogwarts being a school for house elves as much as it is one for wizards. I'll probably end up using that a lot from now on, though I don't publish my ideas. I just thought I'd let you know I appreciate it