Reviews for More Than Just Sisters
wow awesome
awesome pie man chapter 2 . 7/31
u are a fagot
Jhonny Bravo chapter 2 . 7/8
What the FUCK is this shit!? I was jerking off and i was abount to explode with the cum but that fucking elsa ORGASIMEDEDEd That then turned me off! IM SO MAD AND I wAs with my gay roomate wallace and HIS DICK WAS bigger than ine! HE cummed before me and it was a volcano! OThere is aslo a lot of spelling istakes! please check your work before you putn it out u lonely piece of shit! (wallace is black)...

∆źD
Noee18 chapter 3 . 7/6
Totally getting nxt .
Noee18 chapter 2 . 7/6
getting chapter
Noee18 chapter 1 . 7/6
it was awsome gotta get chapter 2
Gary Busey chapter 9 . 6/28
I read this together with my grandma. We took turns reading each paragraph. In the end I couldn't hold it anymore, and I came simultaneously with my grandma. It got everywhere. It was the best Sunday visit with my grandma I've ever had.
Weeaboo Trash chapter 6 . 6/28
Better then the Harry Potter fanfic i read the other day. Came atleast 7 times. Me personaly, I would have loved to be eaten out by Anna like that.;).
I see what you did there with Kai and Gerda(Snow Queen reference)
.fuck.
Perfect
Bob Wane chapter 1 . 6/26
HOTTEST. SMUT. EVAH.
I don't know what was different about it, but it turned me on real fast. Good luck writing more!
You should add another chapter where one of the servants discovers them! That would make it really dramatic. Love the imagery by the way-just so sexy!
FoxyThePirate chapter 1 . 5/4
WOW.. THIS WAS AMAZING!
Steve chapter 2 . 4/25
This isn't totally fucked up at all