Reviews for Inseparable
pincho chapter 9 . 1/27
Ok story, after seeing how much Dramoine you've written it makes sense how flat this felt.

The time travel aspect was very unique though.
jaromey chapter 9 . 1/28
This story was great! Thanks for sharing it!
SimplyAdventures chapter 1 . 1/17
cute story
Celticowl chapter 9 . 1/16
awesome story
hunzbookwyrm chapter 9 . 9/9/2023
Great story from beginning to end can't wait to see what you do next!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 8/7/2023
I like Selene as a name for Luna's mom, and so many people use it in their stories that I think it's actually considered fanon. But, just in case you want to know for the future: though I am not sure if it was ever mentioned in the books, both Wikipedia AND the HP Lexicon say that Luna's mom's name was Pandora.
Shadeymankey chapter 8 . 8/4/2023
Uh give the stone back to the Flamels
Doctor Lumos chapter 5 . 7/25/2023
What of Nagini, riddles snake familiar that was also a horcrux? I am thinking that the explanation is that Nagini was created after Voldemort returned to some semblance of consciousness in Albania. Sine that did not happen, no Nagini and one less horcrux.
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 7/13/2023
Hate that Bill and Chaelie were included even though they never were implicated! Great story, well done! I thoroughly enjoy your writing!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 7/12/2023
Lodge logic at it's finest! Hopefully you all know that brand!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 7/12/2023
Nice plot!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2023
There was absolutely no need for the amount of text dedicated to children's bodies having sex or having sexual thoughts. I understand that their souls may have been 30 but their bodies were 11. Which means, in your story, 30 year old Harry was attracted to an 11 year old body and vice-versa. And it added absolutely nothing to the story beyond you getting to write about children performing sexual activities.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2023
I don't know if Harry Potter wiki existed before you wrote the story, but Luna's Mum is called Pandora. It's also Luna's middle name and still fits to Greek mythology.
madie080802 chapter 2 . 4/23/2023
Frying Pan to the rescue!
madie080802 chapter 1 . 4/23/2023