Reviews for Inseparable
Well written.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 5/15
Good story. I like the description of Dumbledore as a conman who begins to believe his own lies.
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/8
I am loving this.
anjiepotter chapter 9 . 5/4
i love time travel fics
Quaziemoto chapter 9 . 4/25
Greate story, I have yo go back to rereading it every year or so!
good thing in my story all his dirty secerts will be known including helping the death eaters in secert with bribes to memebers to make illegal laws and his hatred for muggles and muggleborns
c.karen09 chapter 9 . 4/15
Just finished reading for the second time, and loved it just as much this time around. Thank you!
E.Elliot chapter 9 . 2/27
I love it!
alteamalia chapter 1 . 2/20
so far I'm loving this
jaqmaq77 chapter 5 . 2/11
The Buggery act of 1533 brought in the death penalty for Homosexuality.
Not changed till 1861 (Ten years in Jail for being Gay! And ten years was minimum.)
Female Gay was not even mentioned till 1921 in uk parliament.
So, 1990 minus 150 years is 1840 - Ol' Dumbles would have been shoved through the Veil of Death, (No Dementors Kiss - the Dementor might have been male and So - the court would have been promoting a Gay act? He He He...)
(Dumbledore - you have been convicted of having sex with a man, a goat, a chicken, a duck, and a dog. I open the floor for suggested punishment.
Malfoy shouts, "Give him the Cat!")
Adonisx chapter 9 . 1/24
downright adorable!
Jaely chapter 2 . 1/15
OMG I can just see a little Harry and Hermione giggling until they fall over! I’ve seen my kids do it when they were ligand it’s the cutest thing ever!
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 1/8
It's definitely good and well deserved for Dumbledore to get his just rewards.
K chapter 9 . 1/2
Great story. Lovely imagination and execution. Just as a query, does our spelling of 1st equate to your 1rst?
Jonathan Deller chapter 9 . 12/28/2020
This is one of the best Harry/Hermione time travel stories that I have ever read. Perhaps Ron deserved what did happen to him in this story.