Reviews for Inseparable
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 1/23
Nicely done! Thanks!
"Thank Merlin" lol nice double meaning
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 9 . 1/21
Love it! :)
grangermalfoyweasley chapter 9 . 1/12
Absolutely loved it...Although I am a dramione shipper...I looooveed it...first time saw harry hermione as not siblings but as a couple...Thanks dude!
GBTtown chapter 9 . 1/9
Good story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
I think Luna's mother's name was Pandora Lovegood
kgfinkel chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Cute story. Sort of a cross between the usual time travel revenge fiction and A Different Halloween by RobSt.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
good thing in my story the wesleys will be allies and dumbledore's plot to use loyailty potions will fail since it will be ban and monitor if her try to use it. he will be ban from controling orphins and stealing their money too fudge and the toad will meet their end early
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
good thing in my story the potters will tell all even the lots dumbledore had for their son every year in hogwarts
nightwing27 chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
good thing my messive story the wesleys will part of the messive harry that will join harry and his parents in a legendary team up to bring down the fake dark lord tom and the real one dumbledore
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Awesome story here!
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
that was awesome
Draco122
Bronze chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Would you really want to know?! The WIZARDING world could and would do whatever they wanted as the Purebloods rule everything. Now notice I capitalize the word wizarding, because there are very few things for women to do of any real importance. It's a man's world and the Purebloods intend to keep it that way till the end of time or the end of the magical world, which ever comes first. Of course they don't take into consideration the very real possibility of breeding themselves into squibhood you'll notice. All it would take for the Pureblood wizards to turn against gay witches and wizards would be someone like Moldysnorts to start saying things like it was the reason why Pureblood children are less powerful then their parents. Why there was a rise in squibs being born. Maybe even why there were more Muggle borns entering the magical world. The next step would be allowing them to leave the country. Following that would come the magical version of chemical castration. Maybe even killing them and any children they'd sired or birthed before being found out. Nobody ever said they were truly intelligent after all. Nor original thinkers for that matter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
There's only one little problem with the idea of getting Harry and Neville at Hogwarts. What if they don't attend? Then what does he do? It's a mite hard, after all, to manipulate someone if you can't even get near them. And you know damn right well Lily, James, Sirius and Remus would do worse then simply skinning the old bastard alive then dropping him in a large, deep pool of high content salt water! Lily alone would get very inventive if the old goat molesting sex partner of said animal tried any such thing on Harry! Can you imagine what Hermione would do to him if she found out he tried with her Harry?! Run away? Hell! He'd better leave that reality for one where there IS no Harry Potter for her to protect!
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Well, I certainly vote for NONE of the good guys to go to Hogwarts. I do like the insanity plan. I think he may already be part of the way there, so it should work well. I wonder why Dumbledore thinks Voldemort is still alive. If he suspects (or actually knows about for certain) Horcruxes at this point - which really can be the only reason he thinks this - then why isn't he on a mission to hunt and destroy them while Voldemort is currently out of commission? That really is a HUGE unanswered question in the series. Dumbledore admits suspecting something was up with Harry's scar when Harry was a baby, which would have given him ten more or less unobstructed years to find and destroy Horcruxes. Even if he only KNEW for certain at the end of CoS, that would still have given him another two years to hunt and destroy them. Why didn't he use this time? Oh, yeah ... he was busy stirring up the TWT.

With Harry at school, I will NEVER believe Dumbledore revived that tournament for any reason other than dangling Harry as bait once again. Bringing that thing to Hogwarts was stupid to the Nth degree. Heaven help anyone Dumbledore is supposed to be protecting ... or training. All he did for six years was set up one ridiculously dangerous "test" after another for Harry to beat. Fool! (I would love an "official" story by JKR about Dumbo's first meeting with Lily and the Marauders "beyond the Veil. I'll bet lily had strong words for him ... assuming she confined herself to talking.)

I about died laughing at this exchange:
"We have to decide what to do with the Weasleys though."
Harry licked his lips, "Do you want to kill them all or just some of them? Or we could set them up." (I want to know which ones HE wants to kill and which ones Hermione wants to knock off.)

Speaking of Weasleys ... I wonder if Molly would have worshipped Dumbledore quite as much if she knew his tactics were responsible for her brothers' deaths? (Thanks to his refusal to allow the Order to do anything but stun.) Or did they die this time around? I'm wondering how many of the good guys survived thanks to Harry and Hermione?