Reviews for Inseparable
torlan2003 chapter 9 . 11/15
Great story, it was a little dark a few times when they went after Dumbledore but he was going after them so I don't know. Thank you for writing.
Vegasman chapter 9 . 10/23
They lived and loved like Time it sell was ending today, and each moment was their last. A full rich and rewarding Life. My opinion keep writing you have talent!
Vegasman chapter 6 . 10/23
Anticipation is making me wait...is keeping me waiting
Vegasman chapter 4 . 10/23
Hermione the Prankster will wonders never cease.
Vegasman chapter 3 . 10/23
Dumbass Dumbledore wants to strike again. I don't think Harry and Hermione are going to let him. The Dumbass will make a fool of himself.
Vegasman chapter 2 . 10/23
Emma cold cocked Dumbass Dumbledore with a frying pan. Was it the cast iron type? I think it's a good start on just what he deserves!
johnrlozada chapter 9 . 10/18
The only time travel fic I actually liked. Here the time travellers did what have to be done. Not play around like in other fics do. Honestly why would you try to manipulate a master manipulator and wait for Voldemort to return when you can actually prevent it while he's on wraith form? This story at least, gets straight to the point. Hunt horcruxes. Destroy voldemort. Not go to hogwarts. Get rid of dumbledore. Which is why I like it.
cptbludz13 chapter 9 . 10/10
Loved the story. But i would have liked if snape was a good guy as well as Bill and Charlie!
Tlis chapter 5 . 9/9
You do realise, that Alan Turing wouldn't do much about Enigma without the work of Polish mathematicians, don't you? See news/magazine-28167071
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 8/10
Very satisfying.
Happily ever after and more because there is more her parents lived happily ever after his parents lived happily ever after and the bad guys either didn't live or lived in hell ever after good story
Fun fun fun fun nothing but fun taking down Dumbass Dumbledore great!
That is how the series should have ended
Pranking Old Dumbass should be fun to watch
A pair of toddlers with teenage memories just saw the greatest wizard slap down by a Muggle with a frying pan. God I got to laugh at that