Reviews for Inseparable
mobulis chapter 8 . 1/24
They should be put in jail for destroying the stone.
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Good story.
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
wonderful
katmom chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
This is a very different time travel story. Very well done! Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
Svenion chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
So what's going to happen to the Stone? Surely the Flamels deserve the truth?
the stargate time traveller chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
In answer to your AN2 about Alan Turing, who deserved better for his contribution during WW2, I'd say the Wizarding world would use the Dementor's Kiss. Think about it - it's not an uncommon belief that after death the souls are reincarnated, and the Wizarding world probably knows this and know it's true. The solution to homosexuality- the Dementor's kiss to prevent such an 'unclean, blood traitor' soul from being reincarnated.
Deathmvp chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Great work on this story. I do wish you would have had them in the school as I think you could have torchered dumbbedoor more then though.
lunaatje123 chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
To be honest, when I read the first few chapters I was a bit worried because they eerily resemble work from the fanfiction author known as Robst. Especially his fic 'A different Halloween'. I suspect you read that story and/or his other works and got the inspiration for your own fanfic? Whatever the answer to that question is, it doesn't matter much in the long run, though, because the later chapters of 'Inseparable' get more and more different from Robst work as it progresses, and your story gains a distinct flavour of your own making well before the fanfic's end.
Thank you for the story!
AmayaBlack chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Nice :)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
One thing just occurred to me. Shouldn't Lucius be dead in this time line if the Death Eaters were all handled?

TMG
Geistervogel chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
sweet story :)
tpx1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
nice story, thank you for sharing
bedazzledmusic chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Your first chapter was brilliant but in my reader opinion the rest was uneven... However you are still a writer which I am not!
bedazzledmusic chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
I thought they saved Neville's parents but were unable to save susan bone's parents?
saashi samy chapter 9 . 7/16/2015