Reviews for Inseparable
Jetstream chapter 9 . 9/13
Jeeze, what’d Charlie and Bill do to deserve that? The books are quite explicit that Bill is cool :P
Jetstream chapter 5 . 9/13
“ "Why? There's nothing wrong with being gay." “

Who said this? It’s not clear. I also don’t understand WHY they said it. Everyone knows why a gay couple would hide. Shit, closeted gay was still the standard in the 90s!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/11
The Weasleys are going to go SPLAT, just like Dumbledore's reputation.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/11
You will get Potter and Longbottom Dumb Butt, but they will be prepared for your manipulations!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/11
Your plans are falling apart Dumbledore! Your "For the Greater Good" is being shredded. You won't have a leg to stand on soon.
3tim chapter 9 . 7/20
I like a good deal about this story, but I feel like I'd like a version without any allusions to adult activities more. Such a weird issue that run into with time traveling couples.
LeoniusDong chapter 9 . 7/19
I wish there's more screens of little Harry and Hermione. They're so cute. There're some plots when you deal with Dumble, how to apparate in and out Hogwarts without triggering the wards, and the headmaster's office! But it's a short story so it's ok!
why not ravenclaw harry and hermione are very knowledgebale i do have a theory them being soul mates and soul bonds would be able to share knwledge powers and abilities right so
geenakmom chapter 9 . 6/21
Great story!
bobel1990 chapter 9 . 4/24
Awesome Short ff
10/10
was More Romance and Drama than Family i think.
and would cry again
Host1lekid chapter 9 . 3/18
100,000 /10 I would have added a little Ginny bashing tho
Guest1138 chapter 9 . 3/4
You skipped over them using the diary and a few other things, making all that planning and work (both for you writing the story and the characters within) completely pointless. I think you must have realized that you couldn't pull off how to get those things into place in the story to use them properly, so you scrapped it and gave Dumbles a Deux Ex Machina to end the story prematurely.
erstwhile-S chapter 9 . 2/28
Enjoyed it. Thanks.
Matt chapter 3 . 2/4
Okay, the Gringotts bit was completely unbelievable. Simple glamour charms and disillusionment charms to get past the goblins' security measures? And a stunner to take out a dragon. Really? Dragons are magic-resistant. And then how would they have gotten into Bella's vault once they got to it? It's not like they had her key. The whole thing just doesn't make sense.
Powerline chapter 9 . 1/21
This was really good to read, well done!