Reviews for The Second Time Around
Nice
Prince Virgil chapter 20 . 1/31
Great story, I loved the goblin scene, as well as Harry being both more and less mature. I really hope this isn't abandoned, or if you do abandon it, let it be adopted, its much to great to be left collecting internet dust in FanFic's archives
Rereading this, and I just realized that it would be possible to mitigate some of that detention by going up into the owlery and using magic to clean it up a bit BEFORE the detention.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
*many noises of much excitement*
This is such a great story! I love it! I'm really excited to see anymore! That is, if your godliness would bless us lowly mortals with it's magnificence, of course.
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 20 . 12/4/2017
More?
Dreous44 chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
Great story. Hope it’s not abandoned.
e000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Great story so far! I see that you haven't updated it in a while but please continue to do so!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
went shit don't read
Luiz4200 chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
What happened to Lockhart?
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
You brought up a good question: what was Dumbledore doing while Quirrel was trying to knock Harry down and Snape was helping Harry?
NabikiB chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
Please tell me you're using David Tennant's version of Casanova?
leetheresearcher chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
;-;
Astroman1000 chapter 20 . 7/15/2017
You sure it ain't dead? I mean it's been an entire year... though I do hope you update eventually.

The story is great, I agree wholeheartedly with your last statement and think you wrote the Gringotts scene quite well. Also loved seeing Harry jealous, that was great.

Though I will say that I think it would have been for the better if you had given a in depth explanation of you AU canon. It's a bit annoying getting these little bits and pieces of what happened without really knowing anything. A big reason would be better understanding Harry as a character, he's obviously much different than canon, but besides wanting to kill Voldemort and save others with his foreknowledge we don't know his motivations and wishes on a more in depth level. Not to mention what you've written so far makes me think it was one of those war ones where Voldie won (which you explicitly said) and Harry and the other rebels went underground. All that jazz. That stuff can be pretty damn cool.

Can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
SigneG chapter 20 . 7/5/2017
Oh :(( I hope you might continue your great story sometime in the future.
Great work :)
tlyxor-1 chapter 20 . 4/14/2017
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. Thanks for writing. -t.