Reviews for The Second Time Around
rustyone chapter 20 . 8/24
I hope you are continuing to update this story. Great job, thank you for sharing!
Vallavarayan chapter 20 . 8/9
you can turn what you want on its head... but it has to follow cannon a bit atlas...
he DID get a fireboat for harry... how would he do that if his vault had been emptied?
Vallavarayan chapter 16 . 8/9
seriously, a war veteran harry did not plan to capture and stun the rat and keep him stashed for the future?
Vallavarayan chapter 7 . 8/9
i always wondered... why on earth did ron actually GIVE his book to malfoy? that made no sense to me.
Efloresco chapter 9 . 6/9
Tonks mimicking him thanks to a duplication charm

Wow, try and sneek that past us. Duplication charms working on potions is game breakingly OP, though technically not contradicted by canon.. maybe
Monster King chapter 20 . 6/7
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
JL chapter 15 . 5/23
I had tears in my eyes reading the scene between Sirius and Harry, catching up as things should have been. Very well done.
JL chapter 11 . 5/23
The ritual was very well written. I could imagine the pain vividly, and blood bursting out of his scar was a powerful image.
I mean, Vernon did choke Harry out in Book 5. And in Book 2 he grabbed Harry’s ankle to prevent him from escaping, which could’ve twisted it.
Altiria-Aty chapter 20 . 3/8
Bilbo, hah I wonder why Sirius picked that name. I like that the Black's don't have money because of Walburga, makes sense. as for an earlier comment, I couldn't really tell your dislike for Remus but honestly, I gotta agree, I'm not at all fond of his character. Flamel is giving me such serious paranoia it's unreal, I feel for Harry, that guy is creepy! While at the same time I adore Harry and Tonks' relationship, they're adorable! Great fic, I really enjoyed reading!
Altiria-Aty chapter 18 . 3/8
Ohhhh shiiiiit! Flamel as a teacher! holy crap that's a huge and very different change, I love this!
Altiria-Aty chapter 12 . 3/8
I am so amused by Harry and the half-truths, I cracked up so hard with the 'half-truths 101' comment lawl.
flashversespeedster chapter 20 . 3/8
great story after a long time updating it are you going to continue with it at all
Goddammit I forgot this last updated two years ago -.-

Gringot's Gringotts
good byes and well wishes Reads better with compound words.
- anything - —anything—
Go learn how to use em-dashes. The Punctuation Guide is pretty good.
Jeeze, you have a lot of dashes in this chapter. I'm only going to mark that one, but all of them need to be fixed. Also, you can replace a couple with commas or ellipses.

skimping skipping

Hahaha! Flamel probably gets all his enjoyment out of life by acting like an evil overlord. It's hilarious. Unless he actually is.

Herbology on Thursday
I really feel like there should at least be a mention of DADA after their previous interaction.

OWE! OW!
Owe is is completely different from owie is completely different from ow.

Weasley and the...
Hermione does not start with the. Nor does granger.