Reviews for The Second Time Around
went shit don't read
Luiz4200 chapter 17 . 8/16
What happened to Lockhart?
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 8/7
You brought up a good question: what was Dumbledore doing while Quirrel was trying to knock Harry down and Snape was helping Harry?
NabikiB chapter 13 . 8/4
Please tell me you're using David Tennant's version of Casanova?
leetheresearcher chapter 20 . 7/30
;-;
Astroman1000 chapter 20 . 7/15
You sure it ain't dead? I mean it's been an entire year... though I do hope you update eventually.

The story is great, I agree wholeheartedly with your last statement and think you wrote the Gringotts scene quite well. Also loved seeing Harry jealous, that was great.

Though I will say that I think it would have been for the better if you had given a in depth explanation of you AU canon. It's a bit annoying getting these little bits and pieces of what happened without really knowing anything. A big reason would be better understanding Harry as a character, he's obviously much different than canon, but besides wanting to kill Voldemort and save others with his foreknowledge we don't know his motivations and wishes on a more in depth level. Not to mention what you've written so far makes me think it was one of those war ones where Voldie won (which you explicitly said) and Harry and the other rebels went underground. All that jazz. That stuff can be pretty damn cool.

Can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
SigneG chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh :(( I hope you might continue your great story sometime in the future.
Great work :)
tlyxor1 chapter 20 . 4/14
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. Thanks for writing. -t.
Xord HirX chapter 20 . 3/17
An excellent story, and I sincerely hope you continue on to Harry's second batch of teenage years with the Tonkses. And Sirius. Hoo boy.
nymlover chapter 20 . 3/8
great story well done, I can not wait to read more
LSNR chapter 20 . 2/3
Update please?
Spazzman29 chapter 20 . 1/25
I hope you will continue writing this story.
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 1/25
I know you say you dislike Lupin so ihope that is enough incentive to not pair him with Tonks. Whilst i dislike all Canon pairings (except Neville and Hannah) I hold a special hated for two of them One being Remus and Tonks as there was no build up at all and it made no sense. The other is Bill and Fleur for more than less the same reasons.
Shade Seeker chapter 20 . 1/5
Great story. I agree that the "Harry is polite to the goblins, so the goblins will do whatever he asks" is fairly overused and unrealistic in my mind. The "I am the heir of X-many ancient and dead houses and have hundreds of trillions of galleons" also bugs me a bit, especially when Slytherin is one of them and the Gaunts (the recognized last of the line were dirt poor. I think I have only found one story that actually explained that as the Gaunts were the descendants of the banished first son, but most don't bother to explain. Sorry for rambling. I also liked how the Sirius situation was handled, and how you explained how him not getting a trial could have legally happened. I really appreciated that twist.
Thank you for writing this story, I hope you find time to continue it soon.
Masquer Q chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Peer pressure? Eh. Familial pressure? Now that's a hard task to ignore. Especially if it's due to high expectations. Rip, Harry.