Reviews for The Second Time Around
the real narnia chapter 20 . 10/23
this is great! i really love this so far and am looking forward to the changes 2nd year bring. adding Flamel is interesting, and it'd be awesome if we got more Luna (I love herit worked be really cool if lockhart still got hurt. :D. canter wait to read the best
Osmodious chapter 20 . 6/21
Hopefully you will come back to this story someday, as it’s quite good...good characters, neat ideas, and just well written. I get your idea of making Sirius destitute, but it does conflict with canon a bit...yes, some writers take the wealth thing to extremes, but it is stated that he’s wealthy in canon, and he does buy Harry a Firebolt, considered very expensive in canon, so he can’t really be destitute. Anyway, would love to see where you were going with this...but thanks for posting this much of it.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 20 . 6/8
Love the story so far, especially the tone. There are all sorts of little mysteries to explore and different directions you could go. I'd love to see it continued if you get the urge.
spitfyre1 chapter 15 . 3/28
I have to ageee... Remus isnt a bad guy, but...well Jacob apples disorder of the pheonix displayed him well. A man who basically abandons everything to play the why me game or the I'm a monster shit. I like Remus as a man, but I hate him as a character.
Tenjo chapter 3 . 2/14
What ‘legitimate reason’... you mention there is one but there’s no mention of what it is.
Gensplejs chapter 20 . 2/11
just reread the story. great stuff but a shame it is abandoned.
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 20 . 2/6
4/5
Egg chapter 20 . 11/28/2018
Good
jslee102 chapter 20 . 11/26/2018
I think this story was great. Of course there a long time to back from... Kudos on what you did complete
Vanwilder chapter 20 . 10/25/2018
Been three long years, it has. . . Hopeful, and yet I am. Will you ever update? Atleast answer this? Please?
Vanwilder chapter 12 . 10/25/2018
The story being in the humor category doesn't imply that every sentence should be a joke... It's okay to have a few Sirius chapters mixed in.
rustyone chapter 20 . 8/24/2018
I hope you are continuing to update this story. Great job, thank you for sharing!
Vallavarayan chapter 20 . 8/9/2018
you can turn what you want on its head... but it has to follow cannon a bit atlas...
he DID get a fireboat for harry... how would he do that if his vault had been emptied?
Vallavarayan chapter 16 . 8/9/2018
seriously, a war veteran harry did not plan to capture and stun the rat and keep him stashed for the future?
Vallavarayan chapter 7 . 8/9/2018
i always wondered... why on earth did ron actually GIVE his book to malfoy? that made no sense to me.