Reviews for The Second Time Around
CarolWim chapter 20 . 12/27/2020
Nope. Not true. You gave up on this story. And you're right doing that. If you write something with the original as skeleton, it becomes boring to write and read.
Gryclaw chapter 20 . 9/30/2020
Please update fast !;;!;;following you...
nico nightingale chapter 20 . 9/13/2020
Fuck. This story is insanely good and, while it's been a long time, I hope your don't abandon it.

Anyways. Flammel's personality was a big surprise. He kind of have the right to be pissed, but I was astonished by how much xD it was a good surprise, though.

I'm very curious about Harry's future.

Hope you're doing alright.
BCLinguist chapter 20 . 7/5/2020
well, this story probably won't be updated again, but I liked what was there. It didn't have a chapter where Harry willed his enemies out of existence, but I'm sure you were working up to that.
BCLinguist chapter 9 . 7/5/2020
I've never understood why Hermione flinches at the word voldemort. That's a Wizarding idiosyncrasy, not something a normal person would do.
Battlesny chapter 15 . 5/23/2020
I think I spent just about the rest of the chapter after Remus appeared waiting for Harry to ask 'so, how have you been the last eleven years?' or something that line.
AndreiSRL chapter 20 . 5/8/2020
A very well written time-travel story, with a quite different perspective.
And as expected here, abandoned. Pity, this would have definitely been one of the best, as such is just a frustratingly lost possibility.
stevem1 chapter 20 . 4/22/2020
This is an outstanding story. Harry is sent back into the body of his younger self.

Recommended.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 20 . 3/27/2020
Wonderful story, you’ve combined just the right amount of humor and managed to keep the plot interesting and fresh. I hope to see this continued one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2020
I’m extremely disapointed in this so called story. It’s plagerism plain and simple. You haven’t changed any of the plot away from cannon. You are having things play out exactly the same. What is the point in reading this if events are exactly as canon even though Harry isn’t the same person? There isn’t.
adamantiumsleep chapter 20 . 1/8/2020
Love the humor, a breeze to read.
Love Tonks and that she's sorts part of the trio.

First year events are pretty much exact canon.

That Harry didn't think about scabbers disappearing was a bit stupid.

The apprenticeships are a mistake in my opinion. That would never happen to a second year. The overpowered Harry is a terribly boring trope.

Story is worth a read for the banter and humor between Harry and Tonks.

It would be cool if the story was edited, to strip out the apprenticeships and Harry uses second year to talk to the Basilisk to ensure that it does not cooperate with Tom and deal with Flamel, making him a confidant.
P.M.Alderhill chapter 20 . 12/11/2019
this was quite the amusing read, and the relatinship betwee all yur charaters is amusing as well ans engaging. i really wish you continue this story one day
the real narnia chapter 20 . 10/23/2019
this is great! i really love this so far and am looking forward to the changes 2nd year bring. adding Flamel is interesting, and it'd be awesome if we got more Luna (I love herit worked be really cool if lockhart still got hurt. :D. canter wait to read the best
Osmodious chapter 20 . 6/21/2019
Hopefully you will come back to this story someday, as it’s quite good...good characters, neat ideas, and just well written. I get your idea of making Sirius destitute, but it does conflict with canon a bit...yes, some writers take the wealth thing to extremes, but it is stated that he’s wealthy in canon, and he does buy Harry a Firebolt, considered very expensive in canon, so he can’t really be destitute. Anyway, would love to see where you were going with this...but thanks for posting this much of it.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 20 . 6/8/2019
Love the story so far, especially the tone. There are all sorts of little mysteries to explore and different directions you could go. I'd love to see it continued if you get the urge.