Reviews for The Second Time Around
Efloresco chapter 9 . 6/9
Tonks mimicking him thanks to a duplication charm

Wow, try and sneek that past us. Duplication charms working on potions is game breakingly OP, though technically not contradicted by canon.. maybe
Monster King chapter 20 . 6/7
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
JL chapter 15 . 5/23
I had tears in my eyes reading the scene between Sirius and Harry, catching up as things should have been. Very well done.
JL chapter 11 . 5/23
The ritual was very well written. I could imagine the pain vividly, and blood bursting out of his scar was a powerful image.
I mean, Vernon did choke Harry out in Book 5. And in Book 2 he grabbed Harry’s ankle to prevent him from escaping, which could’ve twisted it.
Altiria-Aty chapter 20 . 3/8
Bilbo, hah I wonder why Sirius picked that name. I like that the Black's don't have money because of Walburga, makes sense. as for an earlier comment, I couldn't really tell your dislike for Remus but honestly, I gotta agree, I'm not at all fond of his character. Flamel is giving me such serious paranoia it's unreal, I feel for Harry, that guy is creepy! While at the same time I adore Harry and Tonks' relationship, they're adorable! Great fic, I really enjoyed reading!
Altiria-Aty chapter 18 . 3/8
Ohhhh shiiiiit! Flamel as a teacher! holy crap that's a huge and very different change, I love this!
Altiria-Aty chapter 12 . 3/8
I am so amused by Harry and the half-truths, I cracked up so hard with the 'half-truths 101' comment lawl.
flashversespeedster chapter 20 . 3/8
great story after a long time updating it are you going to continue with it at all
Goddammit I forgot this last updated two years ago -.-

Gringot's Gringotts
good byes and well wishes Reads better with compound words.
- anything - —anything—
Go learn how to use em-dashes. The Punctuation Guide is pretty good.
Jeeze, you have a lot of dashes in this chapter. I'm only going to mark that one, but all of them need to be fixed. Also, you can replace a couple with commas or ellipses.

skimping skipping

Hahaha! Flamel probably gets all his enjoyment out of life by acting like an evil overlord. It's hilarious. Unless he actually is.

Herbology on Thursday
I really feel like there should at least be a mention of DADA after their previous interaction.

OWE! OW!
Owe is is completely different from owie is completely different from ow.

Weasley and the...
Hermione does not start with the. Nor does granger.
professor Flitwick Professor Flitwick
Several Times.

Thuesday Thursday
I don't think we've broken time yet.

Young Potter. young Potter.

all-" [...] "-just all—" [...] "Just
Alt0151 for em-dash.
I am so, so happy you did this. I would not be able to handle another CoS rehash with everything going wrong for Harry. Replacing it with NF is the best thing ever.
"Dodge" Do you mean Elphias Doge? I don't know any Dodges.
I feel like the Tonks and Remus's interactions are off. In addition to both being ~5 years younger, Tonks had to work to get Remus in canon. Can't tell if I'm being colored by Harry's PoV though. I'm also not sure what would draw Tonks to like him within the first meeting.

Tonks'. Tonkses. Plurals do not have apostrophes. If it's too awkward, reword the sentence.

You've just made me realize I really want a fic following a mediwitch around dealing with patients. Preferably magic-heavy.