Reviews for The Second Time Around
Xord HirX chapter 20 . 3/17
An excellent story, and I sincerely hope you continue on to Harry's second batch of teenage years with the Tonkses. And Sirius. Hoo boy.
nymlover chapter 20 . 3/8
great story well done, I can not wait to read more
Lsnr chapter 20 . 2/3
Update please?
Spazzman29 chapter 20 . 1/25
I hope you will continue writing this story.
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 1/25
I know you say you dislike Lupin so ihope that is enough incentive to not pair him with Tonks. Whilst i dislike all Canon pairings (except Neville and Hannah) I hold a special hated for two of them One being Remus and Tonks as there was no build up at all and it made no sense. The other is Bill and Fleur for more than less the same reasons.
Shade Seeker chapter 20 . 1/5
Great story. I agree that the "Harry is polite to the goblins, so the goblins will do whatever he asks" is fairly overused and unrealistic in my mind. The "I am the heir of X-many ancient and dead houses and have hundreds of trillions of galleons" also bugs me a bit, especially when Slytherin is one of them and the Gaunts (the recognized last of the line were dirt poor. I think I have only found one story that actually explained that as the Gaunts were the descendants of the banished first son, but most don't bother to explain. Sorry for rambling. I also liked how the Sirius situation was handled, and how you explained how him not getting a trial could have legally happened. I really appreciated that twist.
Thank you for writing this story, I hope you find time to continue it soon.
Masquer Q chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Peer pressure? Eh. Familial pressure? Now that's a hard task to ignore. Especially if it's due to high expectations. Rip, Harry.
Antaxocide chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
There are many grammatical errors
Magnusscipio chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
Not a criticism, more an observation, but it does detract from the story when you write the word 'Missus' rather than using the accepted abbreviation Mrs. Missus is slang and only usually used in the vernacular to refer to one's wife by a husband, especially in Britain. Also the term 'drug' rather than dragged is detracting a bit from what is otherwise an excellent tale. Only my opinion and as you are the author you may, of course, please yourself. Anyway, great story, loads of fun. Thank you
Magnusscipio chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
Thus far a cracking story! Keep it up as this is great fun to read. Thank you!
phoenix-rob chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Great story, please update again real soon.
alec-potter chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Nice chapter.
DaSalvatore chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
Added this to my favourite list similar because I couldn't stop laughing. I love a good time-travel fic and was surprised with how much I enjoyed the humorous side of the trope.

Keep up the good work.
ArthurShade chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
A truly excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
tessa-thomas chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
LOVE YOUR STORY! can't wait for more :) :) :) keep up the great work!