Reviews for Touch
girlface chapter 20 . 2/6
oh that last line, *whimper*. Such a great story!
JLo10131121 chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
I just finished this story and I loved it. The way they learned each other, that as you said "not every touch is a bad touch." It's a premise I've thought on a number of times to tackle, but it's one that can be lighter or very...heavy with emotional repercussions of their pasts. I liked your lighter take on it. Exactly what I needed this week. :) I also really liked the ending there when he didn't recognize he'd made love to her, likely for the first time, but she realized it. Beautifully sweet ending.
horseygirl29 chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
One word best describes this story...AWESOME!
suka27 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
The perfect balance of smut and sweetness :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
Amazing loved everything about this
Dixonrocks chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Loved
Dixonrocks chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
That was hot hot hot. Mia
stephlml chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
I've been a fan of this story since the beginning, and than you left for a while and I was so sad! So glad you have come back, I absolutely love this story, it is in my opinion, the sexiest, most beautiful Caryl story out there. It's so nice to read stories that just focus on them and their love, and of course the smut. Dont get me wrong I love my share of angst and drama, but with all the negativity out there in the Caryl universe right now, I just want to read wonderful SMUTTY, sexy stories like this. Keep updating this gem of a story, I really never want it to end. Thanks so much.
itsi3 chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Wooo! It's all very hott and steamy :)
Crystal
Rodgerse chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
This is so beautiful. I love your last line.
Unfable chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Dawwww
jas87 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter!
Carylrocks chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
So good I loved the ending
Yazzy x chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
That was so sweet. I love how their relationship is progressing.
insanekittie19 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
I'm so in love with this story! I sure hope that this won't make Daryl pull away from her now. I love these two together and I really like what you have done with the characters so far. I look forward to the next chapter!