Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 20: The Cure
Im speechless. That is so sad :,(
noname8 chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
*is drinking*
my name is oswald-PFFFFFFFFFFFFF
That actualy happend. Wasnt expecting that
A fan chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
AHHHH I NEED MOARRRRR
ROCuevas chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Oh this is going to be awesome.
Starburst16 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I have many things to say about this chapter and the entire story so far, so I'm gonna go ahead and bullet-point this b*tch.
1. AWSOME!
2. So Discord Whooves fried all the Daleks? Sounds like something he might do.
3. This is obviously a different Discord Whooves than the one from Jitterbug Jive's blog. That D.W. is basically a depressed, cowardly, bastard who is terrified of himself, and this one is just all-around evil.
4. AHHHHH! F #$ING CUPCAKES PINKIE!
Starburst16 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
0_0 ... Okay, that's it! You've officially broken my mind!
Hilarious Pinkie/Doctor interactions! Lone how Pinkie subtlety broke the 4th wall there(sorta), and the Doctor admitting that he'll never be able to figure her out!
MUST. READ. MORE!
3rd Doctor chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
What do you make of this? STONE - A Doctor Who Short Horror Film - YouTube
Timm8o chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Cupcakes?! YAY! WOOHOO! I LOVE CUPCAKES!

*depressing music*
But I foretold... I was the one that said I would never get over Shining Armor dying...and he did...
Whatever. I don't care. It's just a simple story.
ROCuevas chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Pinkie has gone crazy!
ROCuevas chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
They better start running.
anonymous peep chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH oh and one more thing... FFFIIINNNIIISSSHHH! thank you for your cooperation! (I 3 PINKIE PIE!)
Timm8o chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
This. Is. Bucking. Awesome. First, an allusion to Rainbow Factory? Priceless! And then... OSWIN? You are really taking this story above and beyond. Keep up the great work.
Author Lorem Ipsum chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
OSWIN?! *falls out of chair making incoherent choking noises as brain slowly begins to implode* what, what?! WHAT!?
KitCat97 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
That last paragraph made me go 'Bwauh?!' Awesome! Also: Oswin! Yay!

kthnxbai