Reviews for Hot Cocoa and Mistletoe
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
suffocating of cuteness...error...error...reader cannot compute...error...cuteness overload...rebooting system...error...error...still too much cutenes...
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Favorite story ever.
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Yay, fluff! I love College!Bemmett so much! They are so cute, I can't stand it. I love the mistletoe part, Christmas is my favorite time of year. This was wonderful :)
DJHyo chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was adorable.
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
adorable (:
leoslady4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awwww... that was so cute! I adore those two together, and this story captured that special connection they have perfectly!
kay chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
this is so great! I'd love to read more about them at college.
KSH chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Loved the fluff! Always enjoy your stories... Thank you.
bemmettfan chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was sooo cute and sweet :)
Abby Elyse Samuel chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That's so incredibly sweet! I love this story. I want more. MORE! This is wonderful. I need a series of chapters of Bay & Emmett in college together. They are adorable.

Okay, Switched at Birth writers, see what you could do with these characters? Put these two lovebirds back together, so fans can see their happiness. Emmett & Bay make magic happen.

I love their witty banter. These two really are too cute for words. This story makes me realize something more, too, something that the other stories I have read didn't bring home to me yet. Emmett & Bay's relationship is all the more deeper because of what they have been through with their separation. I really cannot wait to see them together again now.

Thank you so much for this story! I love it!
Amy M Lilton chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love it! :) Awesome and amazing and makes me want a lot more Bemmett fanfiction!
Amy Michaela Lilton (Bay Annd Emmett)