Reviews for Of Snow and Whirlpools
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
It was alright but I swear half of the chapter was comprised of ellipses alone.
rougeshadow chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This chapter. Was good.
Destroyerz123 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Nice!
Gold Phantom chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
keep going with it, this is interesting
D.C chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Get Chapter 3 done, will you!?
Fritter chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I don't really like the start of this fix compared to the original. AU stories where he was hiding his abilities all the time, Kyubi being a girl and stuff like that is pretty much over done and cliche. Sorry, who knows, this may end up as a better story than the original.
Impstar chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I haven't read your Ice Duo story, but I recommend that you don't give Naruto the Sharingan. It's... a little too hax.

On the other hand, the Sharingan's abilities are pretty cool. It's up to you.

I look forward to another update.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
very good so far.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Excellent chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awesome beginning!
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
wow, Hinata is the definition of bat shit crazy huh ?
so does Hiashi like Naruto ? does he allow him in the compound ? do they talk ?
Why did Hanabi become obsessed with becoming the cland head ?
Dregus chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
you basically made Orochimaru at best a second rate scientist who couldn't do any of his 'acomplishments' on his own and only got so far by stealing the data Kyubi had collected.
Dregus chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
ok, so Naruto knows about Kushina, and Mikoto and Hitomi tried their best to help Naruto.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Very awesome. Whatever you decide is fine. :)
Kenka chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I like this version better, it flows smoother and Naruto is not so bent on revenge but driven by the past it explains more backstory on the blond and a better relationship with the Yoko. and he is reasonably strong not dragonball super strong for a genin. as for the chakra chains YES, definatly go for those whole rennegan deal is highly overused and the sharingan, well it would be more interesting to have him fight the sharingan instead of use it and as for the other jinchuriki joining him, tone that down joining him off the bat is unrealistic, and as for the whole-seven-different-countries-killed-my-clan-and-I-want-revenge deal make it more like Danzo and Kumo with the dead bone pulse clan.

Just giving you my honest input but it is a good rewrite.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »