Reviews for Of Snow and Whirlpools
Dead.people chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
don't give naruto sharingan...
WolfCoyote chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Great update and I am really enjoying the the story so far..I liked the original you did and this remake is good..I like how you had Zabuza tell naruto where things were and now I can't wait to see what happens next..can't wait to see what happens when Hokage finds out that naruto is gone lol
outcastmike chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Nice work so far
Elemental77 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Another excellent chapter!
Update soon please!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Ah. That brought me to tears. Poor Naruto.

So. How strong will Naruto get?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Update soon
Vangran chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Nice, not as much angst. Angst is fine and all, but in moderation, which is something that some people out there haven't grasped yet or completely failed to understand the concept of too much of something can be a bad thing. Like water, you need it for your body to function but too much and you die. Perhaps this isn't as drastic a situation, but good angst is moderated.
Midnight1993 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I agree this version on how naruto left is alot better. He didnt have to deal with team 7. Also what does he find out from his clone, if anything, and does he find anything special for both haku and himself in the future? Like haku's scythe? I cant wait to read the next chapters!
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
It was alright but I swear half of the chapter was comprised of ellipses alone.
rougeshadow chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This chapter. Was good.
Destroyerz123 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Nice!
Gold Phantom chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
keep going with it, this is interesting
D.C chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Get Chapter 3 done, will you!?
Fritter chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I don't really like the start of this fix compared to the original. AU stories where he was hiding his abilities all the time, Kyubi being a girl and stuff like that is pretty much over done and cliche. Sorry, who knows, this may end up as a better story than the original.
Impstar chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I haven't read your Ice Duo story, but I recommend that you don't give Naruto the Sharingan. It's... a little too hax.

On the other hand, the Sharingan's abilities are pretty cool. It's up to you.

I look forward to another update.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »