Reviews for Of Snow and Whirlpools
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I think he shall get chakra-chains instead of sharingan it would such a fuss!

and im on the lines! ''Cause she burns-burns-buurns the banshee burns to deaath!'' im singing!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I thinks so too and I feel like ya get the hang of the story much easier then in ICe duo and the story of naruto his past that is is super!

TY
redwolf23456 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Great Story so far
Strife666 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
interesting...
Agrond chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
That rewrite is better than the first story, we have more informations about Naruto's past and it explains why this one is stronger than the canon one. Plus we have a little forseeing of the Kyuubi's abilities and her interest in the differents bloodlines. On an completly different subject, I think that if Pain have knowledge of the smut book Kakashi was reading, then Jiraya will know... pain.
Joker619 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Giving Naruto the Sharingan open up the potential for unlocking the Rinnegan
Elemental77 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
A lot better!
Please update soon! XD
Generation Zero chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
swesome
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Give Naruto The Sharingan, Please.
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Holy eternal Father! This is better tan he Original. This story s more depth than Ice duo, and I like it!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Good start, looking forward to seeing what else you do with it. One small detail though, you have called Itachi as "Itachi-nee-san" in this chapter, might want to fix that seeing that he's male lol.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I approve of the story. It is deeper than the first one and develops the characters better. I hope u write more on this.
RandomWriter21 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ice Duo was good but I think you have learned over the course of writing and I actually enjoy this one better. It took me a couple stories to get a handle on writing and I think you have found your style and niche, obviously dark stories. Keep on doing what you do.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wow...it's interesting how you've changed this. I like it...I think. I need to read more to see. ;)
Destroyerz123 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013