Reviews for Of Snow and Whirlpools
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Dam that stinks for whirlpool
Stratos263 chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Nice name for a village
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Stratos263 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
They are getting stronger I like it
Stratos263 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Kill sasuke
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Konoha must die
Melrose437 chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Great story! I haven't seen many Naru/Haku stories worth reading or even Naruto starting a village that has potential but I am impressed with your story so far and I cannot wait for more chapters to be written.
wolfbane chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
this is so far a very good story. interesting way to give naruto ice release. now he need to get remaining swords of the hidden mist to unlock his village is new to me. also your sub contracts and master contracts idea is very good and has only been touched on in one other story i know of, naruto and the reptile i think it was called i could be wrong it has been years since i last read it. finally if fuu is joining, which i am hoping for because their seems to be very few stories with fuu in them(unless she's naruto's love interest), please don't make the too common mistake of taki willingly just give her up because you said that they see her as a weapon, and in taki most likely their best weapon with her only feasible competition for that title is their hero's water, so at least have them bingo book her as well or negotiate some type of deal with naruto
amerdism chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Flame King Roxas chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Good chapter hope the next one comes soon
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Very nice fight. Not surprising that they'd send Kazejin out. After all he should be safe enough with them and Kyu. And still be able to get stronger and experience more.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
Well the contracts thing will certainly provide more variety, that's for sure. And such a short and sweet battle. That is how ninja fight, not long and drawn out if they can help it.
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »