Reviews for Bribery, Force, and Other Nefarious Tactics
That was amazing! The cutest story ever!
Thanks for making me cry. That was beautiful
Foxytail9 chapter 1 . 2/13
awwwwww
Me chapter 1 . 1/18
This is so cute! I can totally imagine it happeningXD
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awww! I loved this
Karen chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Dude you are such a gifted writer. Like seriously, holy shit you can motherfucking write. You got a lot of skill man. You are awesome.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I.. I adore you.
Oh my gosh this is just so cute and well, THEM.

Like Anna would totally launch a war against Elsa's door. I wasn't in the mood for something fluffy like this but well you got me in the mood. I'm just full on spazzing and tittering over this. It's so bloody Kawaii!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Omigosh this is perfect.
Props to you for this adorable piece.
I've got cookies chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Well, the ending was a tad out of the line, but everything else was pure cutness and feels.
ShoutFinder chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was great. It had me smiling and laughing all the way through. I loved this from the start to end! :D Disney should totally make a short film of this...
Disney's Frozen Fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Aww...
Goldie Roth chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I loved all of Anna's scemes to get Elsa to open the door! My favourite was when Anna ends up hanging outside the window.
Soubrettina chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
For me this totally encapsulates Anna- optimistic, imaginative, fearless, ridiculous, totally devoted to her sister (and in her way, as vulnerable as Elsa is)- and grabs you by the heart even when she's making you laugh. Well done!
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
A hilarious and well-written story! I could clearly imagine all the tricks and mischief that Anna got up to in order to attempt to lure Elsa out of her bedroom. A wonderful and entertaining read!
HardyHavasu chapter 1 . 9/26/2014