Reviews for The Heart of Erebor
syeern chapter 55 . 3/15
Great. So not only am I still worried about Fili, but now I have to add Dis to my concerns. Granted, I saw what you did there having the dwarves take down the wall to divert the force of the water. I hope her recklessness isn't going to cost her her life. I'm glad Thorin was quick to send for help. Swallowing his pride indeed, though I doubt he even gave it a second thought.
Valin was quite the fool threatening a dwarrowdams children. For all his intelligence, that was rather stupid. Thank Mahal Kili was decent enough with a crossbow. With a bit more practice, I'm sure he'll be deadly accurate again.
I hope Valin died realizing his utter failure that the line of Durin not only beat him, but that they would endure with no one left to carry on his family's blind hatred. Poor warped twisted mind.
Celebrisilweth chapter 55 . 3/12
OK, so now 2 big cliffhangers to rectify.
yshxf chapter 55 . 3/12
*applause* At least we got the Dis-Kili-Valin-Thorin action scene! You're forgiven for the cliffie... for now! Lol ;0)
Aves chapter 54 . 3/11
Gyaaaa... i ve been waiting for this and it was diviiine... i hope dis will be alright, but dayummm, she scary when shes angry. Cant wait for your next chapter ;)
Ah! I had almost forgotten to check this regularly, and then the tag on tumblr told me that it had been updated and my heart basically leapt for joy. This chapter was so brilliant and delicious. I loved being back in your world here, and oh my gosh that ending is killer.

You can't just leave us hanging like that! Thank you so much for this update, and for such a fantastic ride so far. I can't wait for more.
Jessie152 chapter 54 . 3/11
Hello TTC,

spent half of the night rereading the last two chapters and then enjoyed number 54.

Wow, the insight in Valin's thoughts was nicely building tension… from his' POV the Durins are just bothersome, unwieldy. Perfect imagery when he finally flipped out.

The cards are stacked against him in case Dis gets hold of him. Hah! (I hope she does.)

And Fíli. That's the kind of heroism he deserves, go, Fíli! When he tumbled down that stairs, I really felt the pain. Ouch. But he prevailed.

I'm so curious what you have in mind to prevent them all from being drowned.

Your wording is always a special treat to read, perfect. Even the most worst situations are creating a smile on my lips, combined with a racing heart.

Waiting patiently for the next act, Jessie.
Celebrisilweth chapter 54 . 3/10
Glad Fili defeated Tarr, even if he's not out of the woods yet.
syeern chapter 54 . 3/10
You're going to make us wait months for this cliffhanger, aren't you?
That was some intense battling. So glad one traitor is dead and Nali is avenged. I love that there's an emotional difference Fili feels killing a dwarf, even if he was the one responsible for his father's death. Tárr, evil as he was, was still a dwarf.
Now, how is he going to survive this!? Water hitting a person like that could crush! And even if not killed at impact, I imagine bashed up in the current. I know dwarves are sturdier than men, but even stone can be crushed with enough force. I hope for a miracle.
It's amazing how long this revenge has been stirring for. Valins past is so sad to me. He was never given a choice to hate the line of Durin, to serve Sauron. I wonder what kind of dwarf he might have been had he been raised in a healthy and loving environment. He could've been so important and respected for his mind and served the dwarves for all the right reasons. Now he's got Dis and Kili on his tail and with that brilliant mind of his, it wouldn't surprise me if he prepared a back up plan to lead them into another trap. Since when was Kili the rational one and Dis so reckless? Hope they survive for Kili to point this out to her. Lol.
Cmon back up! We need more than one elvish arrow! I guess that signifies their waiting is over and hell has broken loose. This next chapter will be no doubt intensely exhausting. I can't wait!
yshxf chapter 54 . 3/10
That took you long enough! *grumble grumble*
Where have you been while your faithful readers have been sitting around on their lazy arses waiting for the next amazing chapter to pop up on their screens?

Dis, Dis, what are you getting yourself into? Somebody help Fili please...
tgo62 chapter 53 . 11/15/2016
I Really Enjoy Reading this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 28 . 10/29/2016
And Elrond (and Gandalf) hold 2 of the elf rings, so they DO know what a ring of power can do! Good work!
Toastmaster9000 chapter 53 . 10/14/2016
Lnolir being all cute and useless, lookit you. XD

POOR FILI THOUGH. What a horrible feeling that must've been. ;n; Poor baby. I live for my faves to endure those horrible crushing feels though *CACKLE* And Taar getting his ass handed to him by an invisible Hobbit is fantastic. XD And Rin is adorkable. I love him a lot. I should draw him. Flaming redhead like his parents~~~ *vibrates*

And OMG Dis being so badass. Thorin is gonna be so pissed at you though. And I'm sorry Kili but you're like, 90% useless. Your mom could probably hold her own be herself but now she has to worry and watch out for your half-dead lame ass. XDDDD

OH YEAH and Bofur being adorable and hugging Thorin. I loved that. ;u;

*weeps softly* Frerin. I loved you and I didn't even get to know you. ;n;
ncis-lady chapter 53 . 9/22/2016
Finally I found the time to catch up with the story! Damn, the cruelty and madness of some of these characters makes me want to punch them myself. I just hope none of the Durins does anything stupid - or in Fili's case, doesn't get hurt again. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 53 . 9/13/2016
I'm so glad to see this up date that I'm going to read the chapter again. In fact, I might just read the entire thing from the beginning again.
Jessie152 chapter 53 . 9/13/2016
Ohh, there you are.

Always a happy moment when I get the chapter alert. Thank you so, so much.

And, phew, oh Dear, you know how to produce tension. Brilliant as ever. For Thorin… serves him right to pace a swath in the floor from sheer worries. ;-)

Biting fingernails until next time. Jessie