Reviews for The Heart of Erebor
jaymzNshed chapter 56 . 8/14
This was a very good chapter! :) Super excited and anxious to see what will happen nezt! :)
Great to see an update, re-read the while story to get back up to date.
Unterflieger chapter 56 . 8/2
I finished this story in 3 days and I can't wait for more... But I have to wait patiently for a new update, so please don't let me wait to long :D No but seriously you gotta be Durin himself or something because that writing is godlike
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 56 . 7/31
Yay the Durins are back! It's so great to have a chapter again after so long! Welcome back!
yshxf chapter 56 . 7/30
Lol. Yes, the Durins are we love then, we do!
Welcome back into the writing saddle. It's been a long time!
Beloved Daughter chapter 56 . 7/29
Great to hear from you again! Loved it!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 55 . 6/1
I don't know how I haven't read this before. I absolutely love it and binged it in less than two days. I love it! I look forward to more
LiviaWavern14 chapter 55 . 5/28
:( WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME! D: I DON'T LIKE CLIFFIES!

I'm so happy that someone has presented the twisted aftermath of the BOTFA in a fairly thrilling way, and has presented what I feel is a very realistic look on the mental condition of people who've experienced grief, betrayal, and torture. Each character feels well-fleshed out and rounded, and most of all, compelling.

Moar plz :3
Crikeywhathappened chapter 55 . 5/18
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Clarinetsl chapter 55 . 4/16
You warned us about the cliff hanger... I've just read your story for the first time and I love it. I don't often leave reviews but I just had to let you know that it is one of best stories I've read. The heartbreak and betrayal are portrayed so well, I like that you give the thought processes and motives behind each character. I look forward to you next installment.
mew chapter 51 . 4/14
A good writer is someone who manges to get the pictures from the text into your mind. While reading it was like watching a movie. you put the Characters so very in Character, described the so well and fitting and the writing style would have made Tolkien proud. I loved to read this and hope to read more from you.
ncis-lady chapter 55 . 4/1
I FINALLY found the time to catch up and oh my god, can nothing just go smoothly for the Durins, just for once? I absolutely loved Dis' fight, never underestimate a woman who sees her children threatened. Now they "just" have to save her from that poison and everything will be fine, right? Or not. Fili, my wonderful brave Fili! Another great fight, and I must admit I had a huge grin on my face when Tárr died with Fili's words being the last words he ever heard. Now that water can surely just be th ewell-deserved shower after that dirty fight, right? You don't mean to put him in danger of drowning now, do you? Do you? :D
syeern chapter 55 . 3/15
Great. So not only am I still worried about Fili, but now I have to add Dis to my concerns. Granted, I saw what you did there having the dwarves take down the wall to divert the force of the water. I hope her recklessness isn't going to cost her her life. I'm glad Thorin was quick to send for help. Swallowing his pride indeed, though I doubt he even gave it a second thought.
Valin was quite the fool threatening a dwarrowdams children. For all his intelligence, that was rather stupid. Thank Mahal Kili was decent enough with a crossbow. With a bit more practice, I'm sure he'll be deadly accurate again.
I hope Valin died realizing his utter failure that the line of Durin not only beat him, but that they would endure with no one left to carry on his family's blind hatred. Poor warped twisted mind.
Celebrisilweth chapter 55 . 3/12
OK, so now 2 big cliffhangers to rectify.
yshxf chapter 55 . 3/12
*applause* At least we got the Dis-Kili-Valin-Thorin action scene! You're forgiven for the cliffie... for now! Lol ;0)