Reviews for Moon Over Bourbon Street
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This vignette and its predecessor are both excellent and thought provoking! I liked how you described Vader's feelings and impressions of both his past and present. It was interesting how Leia's actions reminded her father of Padme and reawakened however briefly the man he'd been. Of course, instead of following through on that he decided to stay on the dark side. Sighs. Sometimes I want to have the chance to just smack Vader upside the head and ask him how many times will he keep playing the fool! Of course I'd want to get away before he force choked me... Many thanks for the vignettes! :)
Kerjen chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Another good job! Summarizing all that Anakin/Vader is and even the always keen insight he had about Leia's character.
Lady of Light77 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I just read this story and the proceeding piece. I must say, well done. I think you captured the thoughts Anakin quite well. Even though this was short, it captured my imagination.
Twinnie chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
It's a beautiful pair of fics, really. Deep, insightful, moving... and most impressive in the way your interpretation of Anakin's fall years ago fits that of George Lucas in the end.

Beautiful is definitely the word that describes these two fics the best in my mind... Bravo.
Rhys chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Oh...THAT was SO cool. Wow. Incredible insights on Vader, and described so beautifully too! (The Cinderella reference was a great touch, incidentally.) It really seems like you got inside Vader/Anakin's head, and it makes quite a lot of sense. Very perceptive, and really perfect! The ending was excellent; he knows he's choosing the Darkness and does so of his own free will...it's just cool. Seeing this slice of life through Vader/Anakin's eyes was awesome, and the story was awesomely done. Incredible piece!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
again, just really insightful and clever. *claps*
Rabble chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
*me bows*
Kagirinaku chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Very interesting take on Vader's thoughts and actions. I loved reading both this one the one previous to this. Will you be making a sequel to this as well? I hope so. This could turn out to be a longer story. Or at least I hope another sequel comes out, maybe with Leia's POV right after her dance with Anakin/Vader?
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Bittersweet and lovely!

Another excellent work!
Riana Mustang chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
i like it very much. very heartfelt.
Peanut Butter Toast chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
*stares at author in awed silence* okay, you are definitely going on my favortite author list (you're on Serpentina's, so I decided to check your fics out) all I can say is, ohmigosh, and I really don't read Star Wars ficcys (although I loved the three originals...the acting in the first one just SUCKED to hell...)

beautifully written. thank you so much for making my time worthwhile.

-hellsong
Sayyadina chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Great epiloge...write another...please please please...
Clarus chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
I want you to know that I truly enjoyed this story and its predecessor, "Heads We're Dancing." I would like to archive them on my website. This was the only way I could reach you, and I hope it does. Please let me know if you receive this and whether I can archive them or not. The website, if you would like to look, is jediclarus
Lady Aeryn chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Oh, I *LOVED* this. The song's lyrics are appropriate, and the whole dark, brooding thoughts of Vader- loved it all. In its own way, much better than its prequel. One of your better works. :)
Callista Loveday chapter 1 . 10/27/2000