Reviews for The Unbearable Burden of Caring
Clyden chapter 9 . 12/10/2020
Why does your writing seem to be soo good. OK this is my fourth? I'm not sure, book that I've read of yours, and this one is just sooo involving? The emotional depth of the characters are so good, and reading it was like art. Thank you.
leopardblack chapter 9 . 6/16/2020
Excellent reread. The sex was just as hot as I remembered it. That intense passion is quite special
mangomaus chapter 9 . 5/30/2020
Thank you for this story! I liked it a lot, especially how you showed Dracos thoughts and inner struggles. The characters are very relatable, I wanted to hop into the story and just scream at Rita Skeeter for always being so annoying. Im definetely going to check out your other story! HAve a nice day!
Jujub2001 chapter 9 . 4/19/2020
Wow – just wow. I do not have a way with words like you clearly do, but I want to leave you a review that will try to put into ink just how incredible of a writer you are and the unique delightness this story was. You have no idea how overjoyed I am that there is a sequel.

I would like to start off by thanking you. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. Thank you for having filled my afternoon with anticipation, laughter and some wandering tears from the moving storyline. But above all, thank you for putting out this story into the world. Even if I had not been in quarantine and very bored, this story would still have been a delicacy that I would have wanted to savour yet unable to, as I could not stop myself from avidly reading it.

After finishing The Unbearable Burden of Caring, my expectation of your other stories was quite high. Yet you surprised me. I told myself I would start with your first story published on Fanfiction and work my way up to see your writing evolve. I was astonished to find out that not only your writing is just as good as in The Unbearable Burden of Caring, it is better. That is not quite the word for it, as it makes your writing in The Unbearable Burden of Caring sounds inadequate, which is not the case. You see, your writing style fits the story (which you must know since you probably did this on purpose). I just wanted to congratulate you on this, since few can pull it off as well as you did. You managed to make both stories flow with an uncanny ease, immersing the reader effortlessly. I was not expecting to hop aboard a roller coaster of emotions and loving every second of it. Ligibus Filium was sensual and electrifying whereas The Unbearable Burden of Caring was romantic and poetic. In my humble opinion, you put Shakespeare to shame when it comes to the way Draco speaks in this story.

As I mentioned in my review of Ligibus Filium, up until today, I did not think having a non dominating Draco was possible in the HarryxDraco dynamic, bar they be OOC. I was quite pleased that you proved me wrong again. Not only do you make this relationship feasible, you also achieve palpability. Personally, I don’t like those cheesy, outlandish fanfictions that feel as though they could never happen. Granted, this is a fictional world so anything could happen, but it just does not feel as tangible as you have made this story.

The only part of this story that dissatisfied me was that the ending felt a tad abrupt. After the slow and sweet beginning, if feels as though there was no closure to the story. We only get to enjoy Draco and Harry as a couple for the last chapter. A reader who enjoyed a story will always want the story to keep going but this ending felt too sudden. However, I see there is a sequel and I am overjoyed at this prospect and I will let you know if this remedied my feelings.

I must say, this story made it into my top 5 HarryxDraco Fanfics and my top 5 ever read. I have a feeling that I am going to have to lengthen my favourite list after reading all your stories, since something tells me I will enjoy each of them.

I apologize for the lengthy review, but I felt a compelling need to let you know just how much I enjoyed The Unbearable Burden of Caring. I may not have my way with words and am exhausted for being up so long but I hope you understand the depth to which your story moved me. Thank you so much for writing it.

-Jules
slytherin.praj chapter 9 . 9/20/2019
It's absolutely beautiful honey.. I'm in love with you already my raven, dear raven, gentle raven.. Hearts n kisses
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2019
OMG
I LOVED THIS STORY! AAAHHHH!
You are a really good writer.
Wumpuff8 chapter 9 . 2/12/2019
So beautifully written. Draco’s courage is admirable and I wouldn’t have expected anything less from Harry:)
night kanaze chapter 9 . 2/3/2019
It's good story! I made it my fav!
mckenziecd chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
Wow! Just wow! I’m so excited to read the sequel!
LumosLyra chapter 9 . 11/22/2018
So emotionally riveting. Wow.
TheTwistedClocks chapter 9 . 7/16/2018
I just died and then came back to life im not exaggerating when i say that this is one of the best goddamn fics i have ever had the pleasure of reading jesus christ it was good
mayra.mira chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Won
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
It is really-reeeaaallly wonderful story!
Thank you for writing it)!
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
This is utterly beautiful and very well written. Really enjoyed this story.
IvanBeau chapter 9 . 6/8/2018
Wow. I absolutely fell in love with Draco as a writer. And your prose is descriptive yet concise - absolutely beautiful. Very well done.