Reviews for The Unbearable Burden of Caring
slytherin.praj chapter 9 . 9/20
It's absolutely beautiful honey.. I'm in love with you already my raven, dear raven, gentle raven.. Hearts n kisses
OMG
I LOVED THIS STORY! AAAHHHH!
You are a really good writer.
Wumpuff8 chapter 9 . 2/12
So beautifully written. Draco’s courage is admirable and I wouldn’t have expected anything less from Harry:)
night kanaze chapter 9 . 2/3
It's good story! I made it my fav!
mckenziecd chapter 9 . 11/24/2018
Wow! Just wow! I’m so excited to read the sequel!
LumosLyra chapter 9 . 11/22/2018
So emotionally riveting. Wow.
TheTwistedClocks chapter 9 . 7/16/2018
I just died and then came back to life im not exaggerating when i say that this is one of the best goddamn fics i have ever had the pleasure of reading jesus christ it was good
mayra.mira chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Won
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
It is really-reeeaaallly wonderful story!
Thank you for writing it)!
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
This is utterly beautiful and very well written. Really enjoyed this story.
IvanBeau chapter 9 . 6/8/2018
Wow. I absolutely fell in love with Draco as a writer. And your prose is descriptive yet concise - absolutely beautiful. Very well done.
Bookworm chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
Fantastic job!
DownTheFanficHole chapter 9 . 4/4/2018
Loved this! Thank youu!
KingRewind chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
You are one of the best writers I've encountered on this site. Seriously, fantastic work. I'm addicted to your stories! I'm about to read the sequel to this one, seeing as there is one. This is the second story of yours that I've read, and although they are as different plot-wise as night and day, they are both excellent pieces. Thank you so much for writing and for allowing us to read your wonderful content.
Ninjasnowflake chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
so i have yo admit i feel you lost the touch in the last chapter- i love this story- it got it all broken draco and increadible sweet harry- lol anyways i feel like the last chapter came to soon- i learnt from your other fic that sex takes trust and i just feel that this trust hadn't been build yet- sure it was starting to grow, but it was too soon for me- i would have liked a conflicted draco or simply a i can trust harry chapter before the end to really round off the trouble draco had had and like start the joy- but i still enjoyed this story none the less- it felt so real and i especially liked the touch were you wrote something like 'this only happened in stories' and i was like 'pfttt yes cuz this is a story' it made me chuckle-
also i like the connection they have from the start- i mean it seems weird at first, but then it all makes sense as the story comes a long-
i could write a lot kore but to be honest with you im tired and i wanna ho read the sequel LOL Ill see you at the end of that one~