Reviews for Team RWBY Plays
Lol know counter strike pain. When i played a game, apparently people on the other team were getting nothing but head shots on the first bullet with auto guns. And they were b****es when later they pulled a hack that allowed them to shoot through walls. Didn’t play for a week after that.
demonic hellfire chapter 16 . 4/3
MK please
Hard-boiled Egg Devils chapter 20 . 1/26
Honestly, I couldn’t stop laughing after reading these stories. I love the work you done here, and plan on following this story until you feel it’s complete. But until then, how about Ruby and Weiss take on Jaune and Pyrrha in the off the walls insanity meme generator brawlfest game that is Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.
monkeyD.grif chapter 20 . 1/22
I wonder how Team RWBY Penny would do in Rainbow Six: Seige
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
Can you please have them play star wars battlefront
DSX62415 chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
Welcome back to the land of the living, we've been expecting you.
OBSERVER01 chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
Weiss Wins! :) we need more weiss being victorious :)
thedeadpool123 chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
i suggest "TF2"! (or if the game comes out soon: sea of thieves!)
Kamina44 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
This is awesome. You should definitely make a regular story.
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
OMG yessssssss it's back :D *is busy playing the bass like Scott Pilgrim in happiness* If I may, can I make a suggestion? How about having someone play Skyrim? XD with character customization, I can imagine someone having a lot of fun Fus Ro Dah-ing a certain person (hint: lives in Whiterun and says passive aggressive crap all day) to dust. Ha! Dust! Get it?
StrongGuy159 chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
Cool story continue & make them play Skylanders Imaginators then Super Mario Odyssey please.
JustAnotherDeathclaw chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
if this is the reaction, to slender man of all games... lmao, she or someone at the least, needs to play outlast. or any game that's legitimately scary for that matter.
Gerard Sta Maria Terumi 310 chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Chapter 6 is spot on. If you haven't heard, Blazblue, RWBY, Persona 4 and Under Night In-Birth are going to have a crossover game together. (Blazblue Cross Tag Battle)
magnusthered1999 chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
Loving the story. Do you think you could have them play a warhammer 40k game?
JustAnotherDeathclaw chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I really feel they should play through all of Doom. both the original 1993 version and the 2016 remake. because both are lit