Reviews for A Very Normal Christmas
ginnydracoforever21 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was really cute! Made me smile.. Thanks! :)
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I loved this! It was such a fresh idea, and your awkward Draco was adorable. The "Hug me, I'm a Grinch" sticker was hilarious, though I think my favourite was his fear that he'd stumbled into an orgy.

Great stuff!
scubarang chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
That was adorable. I especially loved Draco feeling all alone and discovering the madcap party at WWW. Certainly an appropriate place for a wild gathering of friends and family. Best part was Draco being literally labeled a Grinch and not knowing what the hell that was. Thanks for the holiday cheer and romance.
Kurohitsugi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is just the kind of story that draws you in and doesn't let you go. It was as if I was there as a spectator, watching everything through your amazing symphony of words ... I think this is one of my favourite stories in two years of reading fanfiction. Really great work! I'm still kind of fuzzy :D
George's prank fitted in perfectly and Draco's reaction was priceless!
I fear I'm getting a bit too emotional so I'll cut it short and just congratulate your masterpiece.
Thank you for this!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Loved it :3 I loved the beginning and how you characterized Draco: his surroundings, his longings, and his search for a happy family. I loved how Ginny entered the scene and the image of them dancing together - and the party! Oh my.. You made me want to be there! Amazing job - def. the best Christmas fic I have read on this site!
The darkness princess chapter 1 . 12/18/2013