Reviews for Boston
happfrogmc chapter 4 . 9/7
This story is so amazing with right amount of balance of angst and romance.
Please don't leave here like this.
I would like to see how the story goes as the couple develop their intense bonding together.
killie 64 chapter 4 . 7/9
Just found your story and wow, so refreshing and sweet. At first as I was reading I thought "wow, this is going a bit fast". But then I stopped. I thought, "hang on, I knew nothing was going to be the same when this gorgeous girl looked in my eyes and said 'hello', and I knew I was falling". That gorgeous girl agreed to be my wife :) So it happens! Thanks for the reminder. You and this story are going straight on my favs/follow lists :) And if this is where the journey ends, then I wish you only good things come to you in your future days and a lifetime of happiness. Thanks for sharing this wonderful tale with us all! Happy writing, may the writing God's always continue to shine upon you and may you never be lost for words.

Cheers, xK64x : ) : )
Athenacaz chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I love this story. I would love to see it continued. You have such a gift. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Tess chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Honestly one lf the best fanfics I've read. Love everything about it!
erzarizzoli chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Hi! I hope everything is fine with you. An update please! Thank you! :-)
OnceUponARizzlesStory chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Omg I love it please update! It is so good
Paundy chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Just discovered your story. I am looking forward to what you have plan. Does her fiancé come to town. Will Hoyt attack them as a couple and so on. Please continue. I can't wait for your next update
Lingonberry24 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
This is amazing. Truly amazing.
Radleks chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
This story is sweet and romantic. I read these 4 chapters and really enjoyed them. Are you planning to add more to this story or is this where it ends? I'm going to read more of your stories as I like your style.
mrj726 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
This is great because sometimes this is exactly how it happens. Keep writing with fearlessness and the love scenes become even more powerful. Stay away from the Rizzoli cliches and the storyline will stay strong. Good job.
julatsa chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This is a wonderful story. I like how they are both helping helping each other grow as people as well as a couple.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
great chapter
Matiky chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
just cute and fluffy and adorable. i don't want to disturb your snow dusted windows illuminated by keep going and i hope you finish the story :)
KathyBoPeep chapter 4 . 5/29/2014