Reviews for Numb Fingers and Cold Noses
She11y chapter 1 . 4/14
Another wonderful piece! At first I didn't quite know Kristoff's concern for Anna being cold, but it came to a clear and cute understanding at the end when I realised he feared she would turn to ice again. There was a slight confusion with the tenses towards the beginning of the piece, but otherwise, great job!
Brozipan chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Steamy chapter please ;)
Twilighternproud chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
So freaking beautiful
All 4 chapters I cant handle the beauty
my1alias chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Aww poor Kristoff.
Romance and Musicals chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
This was super sweet. Every one of these chapters is awesome and sweet and sexy.
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
sweet.. a lil overly sappy but nice.

H }:)
Hanable-13 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
this was awesome, all fumbles and sweetness and awkwardness... jsut like it would be for them

H }:)
anon chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Beautiful and perfect. Well done!
rainbowbutterflie chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I think you did a marvelous job writing their first time together. It was steamy, but very subtle at the same time. Kristanna's adorable personalities shown through. Thanks for keeping it simple. (:
princess-dsdh102 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I really love this fanfiction, it's very sweet, and it's hard to have Disney characters do the things they do in m rated fanfiction and yet keep them natural and in character and you're doing a very good job _ can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Oh Wow... I absolutely LOVED this one. I mean... wow... that is just so perfect and so THEM and ahhh it was amazing! I hope you still have more smut and fluff up your sleeve left ;) xoxo
my1alias chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
This was so perfect, and exactly what they would be like for their first time. In my head, anyways. Beautifully written!
horsegirl275 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I really like that you have continued this :)
janicedutko chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Really loved it! Finally a decent Kristoff Anna fanfic! Keep going!
jenette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
more frozen fics PLEASE you're a great writer