Reviews for Still Gonna Stand My Solid Ground
Outstanding ️️️️️️
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 9/18
I realize you wrote this four years ago, but I only watched SOA for the first time within the last year, and I've quickly fallen in love and developed a new obsession. All of that being said, I've read a lot of fanfiction in my lifetime, SOA and others, and this is hands down one of the best. You didn't hide anything; you were honest and raw and completely open, and because of it produced something astonishing. Congratulations to you for your talent. This is definitely a story I'll be coming back to read time and time again.
stjohn27 chapter 1 . 7/19
I wish SOA had ended this way because Tara deserved it and not how she ended up on the show. It's the only tv episode I ever watched that led me to have nightmares after it. Of all the brutality shown on that show, Gemma killing Tara to me, was the worst. And I hated the final season.

Thanks for this!
Myloveofstories chapter 1 . 4/29
Beautifully written and so perfect
JaxNTaraFan chapter 1 . 4/26
I just recently discovered Sons of Anarchy. I fell in love with Jax and Tara. I was incredibly sadden by Tara's tragic end and how much Jax failed her overall. Reading this was like a soothing balm to my tattered heart after watching the whole series. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of what might have been had the series not been based in tragedy. This was wonderful.
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/9
Perfect I loved it
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/2
A perfect ending at the way it should have been!
Teresa chapter 1 . 3/31
I love it I wish that Sutter would have let Tara and Jax finally have there HEA.
Jlord37 chapter 1 . 1/29
The proverbial thug with the heart of gold. My how predictable this hypergamy business is.
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
This fic is so beautiful! I actually quit watching SOA after Gemma killed Tara because I was so sick of her character, and Tara deserved so much more. I absolutely love this fic.
Queen's Chalice chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is infinitely better than the disaster that the show devolved into. I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that this is how it all turned out. Thanks!
Ang R chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I absolutely love this story, the details are perfect. I can really picture this life over 10 years in just 10,000 words. Have you considered any more SOA stories?
Relenting Tiara chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
My favourite SOA fiction. Just awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I read this story over and over again.. It's one of my favorite! I love your writing style and I love this ending! Please write more jax and Tara stories, they are too good not to :)
sjcastillo chapter 1 . 9/18/2015