Reviews for Outlier
blacktarget chapter 1 . 11/14
You should update please!
Sam the Wise chapter 15 . 6/12
Oh, man, no! The chapters were fine as they were!

Looks like this isn't going to be updated, though. Darn. This was a real good story, too :(
UPDATE! Either here or Archive of our own! Not bothered which one!
rivermoon1487 chapter 19 . 4/24
AHHH i know you are super busy, but please update soon?
Johnny in Denver chapter 19 . 3/11
This is a really great and well written story , too bad you gave up on it as you haven't updated in almost a year and a half . Which is too bad because you have a lot of talent as a writer , but not the maturity towards finish a story you started I guess . That's why I've mostly given up reading fanfiction , you start getting interested in a really great story but then the author doesn't have the attention span to finish his own work . Pathetic .
NightVSlash985 chapter 19 . 2/20
amazing work :D Can't wait to read the revised version :)
Can't wait for Ch 20 I really want to know what their gonna do. This story has really outdone others so thx for ur amazing writing
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Alright, prepare for word soup.

This story is probably one of the best (if not the best) on this site. It's amazingly well written, the characters are so. in. character, and the plot is very thought out and carefully planned. I adore this story so freaking much, I think I've re-read just chapter 19 four times now because it's THAT good. You really are an astrous writer.
I'm going to go through and re-read this whole story, see if I can find any of the 'revisions' you made (although, maybe you haven't uploaded the edited chapters yet...eh), but it may take some time because as the christmas season comes around, so do all the assignments. However, I think re-reading this is more of a treat than a chore.
I hope you update this story soon, but I also hope that you have an amazing Christmas.

Write soon,
AthenaMonaLisa

P.S THEY'RE REBOOTING YOUNG JUSTICE, THEY'RE REBOOTING YOUNG JUSTICE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL ALL HANDS ON DECK THEY'RE REBOOTING YOUNG JUSTICE!
The girl who envies books chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
thanks for the b-day gift. since that's what today is.
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
NO! I was so excited to read this! Why did you take down the chapters?!
Kitsune4 chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
I just spent two freakin hours looking for this story through numerous searches, because I forgot the title. All I could remember is it started with "The Team" and had an interesting identity reveal plotline, and despite that I still couldn't find it. Then I find out it's under revision :"( I'm so sad right now. Oh well, I'll be back when you're done with your revisions! Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Hurry...i wanna read this
AthenaMonaLisa chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
Wait...what? NOOOOOOOOOO! No, no, why did you take down the chapters? They were perfect. Oh man, I'll just have to wait. I hope you update soon.
SayMrrp chapter 19 . 3/12/2016
I'm crying because of this. Thanks a lot... Now time to wait for the epic battle/deaths that are going to happen. Yippee.

Haha, it's a really awesome story, and thank you for updating! Good luck writing more!
SayMrrp chapter 16 . 3/12/2016
Something bad's gonna happen. What's it called, that feeling where something in you is spiraling lower and lower. That sinking feeling. ... aaaaaaa

Thanks for writing! I am so not ready for the awesomeness of the next chapter.

RIP ME.