Reviews for Savage Curses
Lady Tragic chapter 4 . 3/26
I really hope you do continue this 'verse. Aside from the fact that I always enjoy your writing, I wanna know what came off of Entreri at the end there. (Also, I fully and completely admit to a hope that this AU is heading in a shippy direction based on the amount of hugs in this fic, but I won't be remotely disappointed if it doesn't because YAY ADVENTURES THAT DON'T END IN PAIN AND SADNESS.)
Ordis chapter 4 . 3/13
Headcanon accepted.
deckez chapter 3 . 1/21
a really interesting irony ! I really enjoyed reading this story.
hope to read some more again
Oracle10 chapter 4 . 1/11
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed your other forgotten Realms fics. I look forward to reading more stories.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 3 . 1/5
An excellent chapter and a necessary author's note. I really like the way you've shaped this story.
Narwe Silverflame chapter 3 . 1/5
Right now I SO wish for Salvatore to read this chapter! THIS is how they should be written! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This is trully a masterpiece. I bow before your writting and characterization!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
A great chapter with a crazy climax! Argh!
Sonra chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Your story's never fail to set my heart pounding. They draw me in with how masterfully you understand the characters. Thank you for this. I wonder what the next trial will be, and if they will continue to be lucky enough to have hallways that aren't enchanted? I wounder at even their chances to survive this.