Reviews for Savage Curses
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 4 . 5/2
This is really good! I like it a lot, thanks for sharing your writing!
Nikker chapter 4 . 3/20
I totally LOVED this fict! Thank you very much for writing it!
Ale123456 chapter 4 . 3/7
I really like this story. Thank you for ignoring RotP. I really love what was set up with SotS and am sad that things ended up going the way that they did it canon (what the hell r. !?). I really loved Artemis as a character and even more so alongside Jarlaxle, so I have to love them through stories like this one now. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
Yulandia chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Awesome story! And a happy ending. ;)))
I loved this adventure. I'm glad the illusion could be reasoned with. I wonder if the real wizard could have been too, or if we went sort of mad by the loss of his god. I was intrigued that Artemis was freed as well. I wonder what was there, but it doesn't matter now. He's free too. Thank you for the incredible ride!

Yulz
Yulandia chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Wow! I wonder if this experience would stop jarlaxle from making some serious mistakes. I think it would. It would strengthen their friendship for sure... Assuming they get through it of course! Jarlaxle is so smart! ;)
I'm afraid to see what Artemis finds...
Yulandia chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Fannigan is.. was a very clever illusionist. I was surprised to see Jarlaxlevend up as head of his house. Omg how he was played. They are both going to need a vacation after this o think. On to the next chapter!
Yulandia chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow! This is really exciting! How did I not see this story before?
Lady Tragic chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I really hope you do continue this 'verse. Aside from the fact that I always enjoy your writing, I wanna know what came off of Entreri at the end there. (Also, I fully and completely admit to a hope that this AU is heading in a shippy direction based on the amount of hugs in this fic, but I won't be remotely disappointed if it doesn't because YAY ADVENTURES THAT DON'T END IN PAIN AND SADNESS.)
Ordis chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Headcanon accepted.
deckez chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
a really interesting irony ! I really enjoyed reading this story.
hope to read some more again
Oracle10 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed your other forgotten Realms fics. I look forward to reading more stories.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
An excellent chapter and a necessary author's note. I really like the way you've shaped this story.
Narwe Silverflame chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Right now I SO wish for Salvatore to read this chapter! THIS is how they should be written! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This is trully a masterpiece. I bow before your writting and characterization!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
A great chapter with a crazy climax! Argh!