Reviews for Deep Down In The Hollow Ground
Love the lighter tone you ended the story, because really without hope I don't think anyone can make it in the apocalypse world.
Love how carol stepped up in front of rick, not all scars are visible and we don't always suffer through them the same as other people. Poor lily.
Absolutely love this chap, from the confession at the end to michonne's and carol moment, I truly enjoyed how you write. I've always thought that michonne and carol should connect at one time because of her lost children but so far the show has totally neglected even a minimal interaction between them; really like how you've created their bond in this fic :)
I'm loving the cute caryl and family caryl moments. Btw can't believe it was you who opened that page, i just discovered recently and I absolutely looove it!
I think what bothers me most is that rick would actually be clapping carl's back because he stepped up if he were actually who had done it on the show but with carol he couldn't give to shits and just put her as a cold murderer argh
Oh shit... the resentment here is way worse than on the show, poor carol it makes me scare for carl
This makes me miss glenn so much, I truly think he wouldn't have wanted carol banished
Shit... what a way to begin a story, I'm totally hooked
desireecarbenell chapter 22 . 7/7/2017
I really enjoyed this story.
desireecarbenell chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
I think it is best that the group knows.
desireecarbenell chapter 11 . 7/6/2017
They should just tell every one that Carl did it. They would forgive a child a lot easier.
desireecarbenell chapter 9 . 7/6/2017
I am glad it is Daryl who is the baby daddy. I was afraid that Merle had done bad things to Carol.
desireecarbenell chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
Is Merle the baby daddy?
desireecarbenell chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
Glenn is a gem
desireecarbenell chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
I am glad that Daryl is going to protect Carol from now on. I am glad that Rick is feeling remorse. What happened to Judith. Wasn't she with Tyreese?