Reviews for Diary of a Lovable Mad Woman
ThatSadPanda chapter 3 . 4/27
Man your Spider-Man stories are great!
amalmathewm98 chapter 3 . 3/14
This story is really Great so far. :) But you missed Peter mentioning about Black Cat. :(
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16
Another version of this would be Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) writing about her experiences and thoughts related to Peter Parker (Spider-Man) in a diary and how both Peter Parker/Spider-Man has had a positive influence on her.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Just guessing that Harley is IN love with Peter.
Tarix chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Sweet story!
Lukalukageno chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Pls continue please:)
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is a very nice companion to PP&H. It's a relief to finally have a solid timeline to set some of the flashbacks against. It's like reading the director's notes in the extra material at the back of the book; filling in and clarifying some of the parts glossed over to keep the story flowing.

I can see why a lot of people want to read Pam's diary. Well, I don't. As you've said before, it'd just be a more cold and hate-filled bunch of ranting with side notes about her plant experiments, eventually slipping into her falling for Peter. No, what I would like to see is Batman's logs ever since Peter showed up. He's a completely different standpoint that would keep things interesting and fresh.

Keep up the great work!
marco2o chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
This is in a way adorable for some reason to me. Thank you for writing and the updates good job :)
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
this was pretty good on more of the developments and will get complicated as time goes on with what will happen next
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
this was pretty good on more of the developments with Harley's point of view and of her growing feelings for Peter
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
this was nice to have things go on to follow parts of the other story, which I'm about to read. will be interesting on what will go on
Evil reviewer chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
**Invades this story too with a sharpened toothbrush and flamethrower made from a cigar lighter!**
argentorum chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Harely is a bit less in character here than in "Pam, Pete, & Harely" though I guess that's because this is her thoughts from the inside, she is a psychologist after all. And I guess you really can't have her write the same way she talks now.
Good side story all the same. I like seeing how she views Peter.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Nice section, and it's always fun to see sort of the way Harleen thinks, in a sort of disjointed style at times, and then snaps back to for a bit before fading out. With them having Pete fight as both a hero and villain there, it makes me wonder if his powers will be effected at all or only in certain situations?
im ur misconception chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I really do love this little side drabble. It is something I really look forward to MR. Wiggles. It is nice to see inside her head, at least from your point of view. It shows the thought that you put into each piece of your works.

And as for betaing your own work, there is nothing wrong with it. I go over mine two times before I send mine off to my beta just to be sure. But I am just happy to see you back in the saddle, so to speak, writing once more.