Reviews for Diary of a Lovable Mad Woman
Nick chapter 3 . 9/28
Hey you should continue with this it's pretty good
diagonalpumpkin chapter 3 . 9/25
I really do like Harleen. She's so sweet and fun. Her view of the encounter between T and Batman was so different than Peter's that it almost had me laughing. Her more consistent arguments with Pamela are a bit concerning, but it seems like they are getting along just fine at present in PP&H, so hopefully that won't be a big worry. Thank you for another fun chapter. Keep up the excellent work :)
diagonalpumpkin chapter 1 . 9/25
I think that was a great way to get her going back to Joker. Very devious and it also shows that her sweet side is not an act at all. As you pointed out, the shift from small entries to large when Peter comes around it nicely indicative of current and future feelings. I like this little side story. Great job :)
stefaniSofelia chapter 3 . 8/8
Update pls!
SolarEnergy07 chapter 3 . 7/11
Update this soon please. This story has me hooked. Oh, btw, could u make the entries longer? I think it would be a good idea.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29
So Poison Ivy learned Spider-Man's secret identity by hypnotizing him.
ThatSadPanda chapter 3 . 4/27
Man your Spider-Man stories are great!
Readerm98 chapter 3 . 3/14
This story is really Great so far. :) But you missed Peter mentioning about Black Cat. :(
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/16
Another version of this would be Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) writing about her experiences and thoughts related to Peter Parker (Spider-Man) in a diary and how both Peter Parker/Spider-Man has had a positive influence on her.
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Just guessing that Harley is IN love with Peter.
Tarix chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Sweet story!
Lukalukageno chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Pls continue please:)
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is a very nice companion to PP&H. It's a relief to finally have a solid timeline to set some of the flashbacks against. It's like reading the director's notes in the extra material at the back of the book; filling in and clarifying some of the parts glossed over to keep the story flowing.

I can see why a lot of people want to read Pam's diary. Well, I don't. As you've said before, it'd just be a more cold and hate-filled bunch of ranting with side notes about her plant experiments, eventually slipping into her falling for Peter. No, what I would like to see is Batman's logs ever since Peter showed up. He's a completely different standpoint that would keep things interesting and fresh.

Keep up the great work!
marco2o chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
This is in a way adorable for some reason to me. Thank you for writing and the updates good job :)
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
this was pretty good on more of the developments and will get complicated as time goes on with what will happen next