Reviews for Diary of a Lovable Mad Woman
Psionic108 chapter 4 . 6/30
Great chapter! Can't wait for you to update either of the stories :)
Psionic108 chapter 3 . 6/30
Nice :D

I'm just too tired and excited to reread these stories to leave large reviews but I hope you don't find this simple one/two word(s) reviews as me being lazy...

Hope you agree a awesome week :)
Psionic108 chapter 2 . 6/30
Great chapter, a insight into Harley's mind really improved the narrative of the main story and the girls' actions.

Hope you have a great day :)
Draconeis chapter 4 . 4/25
Also I am the previous drago but u can prob tell that from my comments under draconeis n under drago in pp&h cant wait for chapter 14 n cha of this much respect wiggled keep marching forward
Draconeis chapter 4 . 4/25
Thanks wiggles for this btw appreciate it and having both perspectives from peter and Harley it works and ooo u havent talked about Harley and her reaction to the motorcycle moment
Draconeis chapter 4 . 4/25
I love this little snippet from Harley I like looking into Harley and Harleens brain its fun I really hope you do more of it its sweet and I love seeing harley side of the story its cute and lovable and mad... Huh I just realized I use almost every word in the title thats just my brain lol Harley is my baby and Spidey is my bond actually Im abit of both of them so I love them together cause they compliment eachother and aid him and him aid her sanity and keep her close too him
Captain Wallace chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I do love that Joker knows he can basically pull the same text-no text-text trick again right away and it will still work. Poor, predictably insane Harley.
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
well it was worth the wait, but yah don't have to be a literal smart ass. and still harks point of view is something I relate to. both emotionally and mwntally. Smart. Hicks os all I gotta say, that and a questionable taste in men a t. times. Oh yeah great reference to a great movie when talking about pamela. hehehe.. rose red.
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter of Harleys lovable madness
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Wow, I seriously just want to give poor Harley a hug (or maybe a wake up slap, I haven't decided yet). What did you think of The Joker and Harley's relationship in the suicide squad movie?
Croniklerx chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Definitely a pleasant surprise to see 'Diary of a Lovable Mad Woman' updated again, coincidentally (or is it?) right when Christmas is nearing as well. Can you say early Christmas present?

But anyway, eagerly awaiting the next chapter of 'Pam, Pete and Harley', since the end of this chapter gives me a feeling that we'll be seeing a Joker-themed flashback soon, and possibly even what caused Spider-Man to transform into a Man-Spider.

Hope you've been doing okay, always a pleasure to read Harley's POV, and looking forward to what you have cooked up for us next time.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Welp, that was a little sad to watch. Sweet and sad. I thought you might be dropping hints and a lead in to the next arch of Pam, Pete, and Harley. I feel really bad seeing Harley get pulled on by the Joker again. I am really looking forward to seeing a confrontation between Peter and the Joker. I'm sure that they will have a lot to talk about, and I'm sure that Peter will have plenty to say about his treatment of Harley.

As always, I like to see a bit into her head. It's nice to read about her and Pete getting along and to know that it is a two way street between them. I'll be looking forward to seeing more, both here and in the main story. Keep up the excellent work :D
Q chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
nice i liked it! hope we see soon updates of your other works too!
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Damn it Harley! Stay away from that Puddin. Its got all these nasty chemicals and preservatives in it!