Reviews for Diary of a Lovable Mad Woman
Angel of Atonement chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I do love that Joker knows he can basically pull the same text-no text-text trick again right away and it will still work. Poor, predictably insane Harley.
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
well it was worth the wait, but yah don't have to be a literal smart ass. and still harks point of view is something I relate to. both emotionally and mwntally. Smart. Hicks os all I gotta say, that and a questionable taste in men a t. times. Oh yeah great reference to a great movie when talking about pamela. hehehe.. rose red.
Umbra.Venator chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter of Harleys lovable madness
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
Wow, I seriously just want to give poor Harley a hug (or maybe a wake up slap, I haven't decided yet). What did you think of The Joker and Harley's relationship in the suicide squad movie?
Croniklerx chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Definitely a pleasant surprise to see 'Diary of a Lovable Mad Woman' updated again, coincidentally (or is it?) right when Christmas is nearing as well. Can you say early Christmas present?

But anyway, eagerly awaiting the next chapter of 'Pam, Pete and Harley', since the end of this chapter gives me a feeling that we'll be seeing a Joker-themed flashback soon, and possibly even what caused Spider-Man to transform into a Man-Spider.

Hope you've been doing okay, always a pleasure to read Harley's POV, and looking forward to what you have cooked up for us next time.
diagonalpumpkin chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Welp, that was a little sad to watch. Sweet and sad. I thought you might be dropping hints and a lead in to the next arch of Pam, Pete, and Harley. I feel really bad seeing Harley get pulled on by the Joker again. I am really looking forward to seeing a confrontation between Peter and the Joker. I'm sure that they will have a lot to talk about, and I'm sure that Peter will have plenty to say about his treatment of Harley.

As always, I like to see a bit into her head. It's nice to read about her and Pete getting along and to know that it is a two way street between them. I'll be looking forward to seeing more, both here and in the main story. Keep up the excellent work :D
Q chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
nice i liked it! hope we see soon updates of your other works too!
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Damn it Harley! Stay away from that Puddin. Its got all these nasty chemicals and preservatives in it!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
YAY!
glad to see this and the main story.
Arctic01 chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
What's the hold up with the chapters? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the content. But you need to work on your timing. (That's rich, coming from me.)
ThePepsiKing chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
It's cool to see some of the story in someone else's perspective.
Retrokill chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Wow...that certainly was...interesting...Now all we need is a look into Pam and Pete's heads...
SONGUE chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Good chapter, good to see you are still keeping the rhythm in your narrative.

Have a nice December!
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
good that you somewhat caught up a bit with the other story so now things will be interesting once Harley learns that she and Peter have grandkids in the future