Reviews for Intractable
ChaosreigN chapter 1 . 5/12
I just read through this again and it's tormenting me. I love it. It's such a good story! IS MAKA GONNA BE CURED OR IS SHE GONNA DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH?
slashley chapter 19 . 1/6
Yassss! BlackStar and Tsubaki (OTP hahaha). I am so excited for their working together/breakout. I was hoping they'd have some chances to be together, but I figured it would be in a safer setting or in the background of SoMa stuff. This is soooo much better. Also, I like that BlackStar totally cares about Maka enough to go off and try to find a cure. Of course he'd go alone and keep it quiet and surprise everyone while Soul is off sulking.
Breelin chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
This is wonderful, I couldn't put it down! This is a great story, and totally worth the wait no matter what anyone says!
Lucille Perished chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Agh! So good! :D
I was so happy when I saw this had updated :) I'm on the edge of my seat for what happens next :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Keep up with the awesome story! Can't wait till your next update! :)
MissUnderCover chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
I'm glad to struck up to will to update. It's been a while, but it was worth is!
Amarissa Hull chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Yay! I've been waiting for an update to see where this goes! I'm so happy!
Slashley chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Just finished reading your fic! What a cliffhanger. I'm really enjoying Hacker!Soul, and I really like all of the moving parts and players. I am so curious as to what Kid and Spirit's groups are up to, and I'm hoping/excited for an eventual teamup, haha. Poor Maka, she's so out of the loop. Anyway, just wanted to say I really adore your fic! It's one of the more exciting ones out there. Hopefully Soul and Maka can work out their problems. ; I love me some conflict.
XxLovelyPainxX chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Please tell me you're continuing! I love this story and I'm at school about to cry about what just happened! Please continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
I hope you continue! This is really good! Please continue!
wishlvce chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
I cant wait for more :)
Melody233 chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
Yup, still amazing :) I can't wait to hear more!
CCDVIC chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Excellent! I was afraid you had abandoned this, but this chapter was definitely worth the wait. This is one of my favorite Soul Eater fanfics; the au completely different from anything else I've read in this or other fandoms. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Hi there, I just wanted to tell you that this story is great and your writing is great. I really hope you can continue this story, it's one of my favorites and I really really like your writing. Keep up the good work and please stay well!