Reviews for Intractable
freyja0taku chapter 19 . 7/18
I knew what I was getting to when I started reading this. But the lack of latest update didn't stop me from reading it. It was really great! Fighting scenes were cool. This fic was cool. Love it!
elyssalyn chapter 19 . 7/10
I found this story on the favorite list of one of my favorite Soul Eater writers. I started reading it and I just kept going. I really enjoy your writing style and the flow of your story. I also find the character dynamics very interesting. You didn't lump the Soul Eater gang (for lack of a better description) into one group and yet their paths still intersect with one another in interesting ways. You've also managed to keep the intrinsic part of each person's character but not letting it be the focal point - like Kid's OCD tendency, it was mentioned, but it wasn't the sole or even the main driving forceof his personality, making him more realistic and less of a caricature.

Anyhoo, I've grown really attachec to your story, but I've noticed that you haven't updated in over a year. I don't mind the wait, but please don't leave this unfinished. The suspense of how you're going to resolve the plot and subplots are killing me.
nighteyeswol chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Man I don't know if you'll ever carry on this fic but it's worth saying I loved it right up to the current chapter and I'm glad you brought this idea to fruition thank you!
ChaosreigN chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I just read through this again and it's tormenting me. I love it. It's such a good story! IS MAKA GONNA BE CURED OR IS SHE GONNA DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH?
slashley chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
Yassss! BlackStar and Tsubaki (OTP hahaha). I am so excited for their working together/breakout. I was hoping they'd have some chances to be together, but I figured it would be in a safer setting or in the background of SoMa stuff. This is soooo much better. Also, I like that BlackStar totally cares about Maka enough to go off and try to find a cure. Of course he'd go alone and keep it quiet and surprise everyone while Soul is off sulking.
Breelin chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
This is wonderful, I couldn't put it down! This is a great story, and totally worth the wait no matter what anyone says!
Annelise Marie Frank chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Agh! So good! :D
I was so happy when I saw this had updated :) I'm on the edge of my seat for what happens next :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Keep up with the awesome story! Can't wait till your next update! :)
MissUnderCover chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
I'm glad to struck up to will to update. It's been a while, but it was worth is!
Amarissa Hull chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Yay! I've been waiting for an update to see where this goes! I'm so happy!
Slashley chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Just finished reading your fic! What a cliffhanger. I'm really enjoying Hacker!Soul, and I really like all of the moving parts and players. I am so curious as to what Kid and Spirit's groups are up to, and I'm hoping/excited for an eventual teamup, haha. Poor Maka, she's so out of the loop. Anyway, just wanted to say I really adore your fic! It's one of the more exciting ones out there. Hopefully Soul and Maka can work out their problems. ; I love me some conflict.
Karalyne chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Please tell me you're continuing! I love this story and I'm at school about to cry about what just happened! Please continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
I hope you continue! This is really good! Please continue!
wishlvce chapter 18 . 8/17/2015