Reviews for Restoration
The plots are so...unoriginal. Boring.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 9/9
Well, I liked this story a lot- it was quite enjoyable. I like to get mad at the characters when I think they are doing dumb things. Usually, there are unwritten reasons for their behavior which is revealed later- as it was in this story. I loved it, and I thank you for putting it here for me to read.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 9/9
I guess they still have to watch their backs. Hope all remains well in the kingdom.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 9/9
Great little take on the fairy tale. Loved the way this one ended. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 9/9
All wrapped up neatly for awhile.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 9/9
And this is why I read completed stories! I can't live stress free with cliffhangers.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 9/9
They certainly aren't intending to break them off and make her marry the creep, are they?
Jaygm chapter 18 . 9/9
He really did a rebellious thing by marrying her instead of Rosalie. Hopefully they can get this all smoothed over. Also, let's hope they can do it without insulting poor Bella anymore than she has been.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 9/9
It is the obstacles that are worrisome at this point.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 9/9
That was nice for the both of them. Truly, Princeward is very thoughtful and generous in the lovemaking department.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 9/9
Let's hope they get to it before anyone shows up to thwart their plans. Bella certainly has a reason to be nervous. As for him, he sounds like he's experienced- just not with a virgin. So here's to getting it on.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 9/9
Things ran definitely in the favor of the men. That is the case in many parts of the world today. There are still strides to be made in that department.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 9/9
Well, he redeemed himself after all. He's marrying her now?
Jaygm chapter 12 . 9/9
I hope Alice grabbed a weapon to use.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 9/9
Good lord! These people are clueless. Expecting anyone to do you bidding is foolishness, especially with this group of morons. If Edward wanted her around, he should have secured her himself instead of trusting the idiotic lackeys around him.
2,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »