Reviews for Restoration
chatterbox33 chapter 20 . 4h ago
Ooh! What about Alice? Ouchie!
Angiebabydoda chapter 20 . 5h ago
Love this story, can't wait for the update!
chele the original chapter 16 . 8h ago
nervous and
bashful
yet horny couple.
lvk1978 chapter 20 . 14h ago
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well & sorry that you have received abusive reviews. It's really a shame that people take their wishful thinking out on you. If people got all the things they wanted, your summaries and warnings would take up the entire story!

King Carlisle is a bit dickish here and it's a bit disturbing that he'd take the word of a selfish old hag over that of his son. I'm sure that he's being "royal" here and that's okay up to a certain point, but hey! How about letting your son getting a word in edgewise? And, oh, hey, King Carlisle? You do NOT want me to answer that last question of yours. LOL!

Hang in there, kid! I'm pretty sure that there are a lot more believers out here than naysayers. Have a wonderful holiday weekend and hope to see the next chapter soon!
csuter chapter 18 . 17h ago
I can't imagine having to write a thesis and your wonderful stories at the same time, it's a gift to get a new chapter!
mimi53 chapter 20 . 4/18
Why would any one want to read boring fiction? I like a bit of angst before my HEA. And how could anyone have expected Victoria to just let this pas. You keep going,,,do it your way.
parkesy23 chapter 20 . 4/18
well damn. What a nasty piece of work. Great chapter
Angeldolphin01 chapter 20 . 4/18
I wonder how long it will be until the king finds out the truth and what will happen after.
trisha63 chapter 20 . 4/18
Well, I for one am very glad you updated the wonderful story and can't believe you were bullied so badly that you felt you had to pull the chapter. We, the reader, are here for you the writer, not the other way around as you do this for your love of writing and are not being paid for it, thus own us anything. I personally like a shorter chapter as it enables me to be able to read more stories so I don't mind in the least and as most readers I hate cliff hangers but realize they often add a wonderfully dramatic flair to the story. Carlisle is not being very fair to his son and I can only hope it is because he was brainwashed by Victoria, Felix and the traitor Demetri. Great writing, as always, and I will be waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happens next. Take care and have a blessed and happy Easter! :}
Cullenfan524 chapter 20 . 4/18
That was so good! And I am so sorry you were attacked, that is so stupid to threaten a author over their story!

I have to admit though Carlisle is a COMPLETE idiot lol! What kind of parent or leader for that matter doesn't get the whole story before passing judgement! I also would have thought he would have believed in his son more, the son who has never given him a bit of trouble. I can't wait to see how this little confrontation comes to a head!
KRmahal chapter 20 . 4/18
Edward better fight for Bella
rpattzgirl08 chapter 20 . 4/18
Ohhhhh cant wait for the next chapter its gonna be good hope u feel better this weather is getting everyone sick
ethelouise chapter 20 . 4/18
I'm sorry for the negative reaction, but on the positive side, readers are really involved in your story.

For me, I love drama and as long a I get a HEA, I can handle angst, at least temporarily! I hope Edward's faith in Bella doesn't waiver. Perhaps the condition of her hands will help Bella prove that she's been treated the household help? I look forward to updates.

Oh, when the link to chapter 20 didn't work, I googled your story and got to chapter 16-their first night together. I think I must have missed it when you posted it. Excellent chapter.
MK543 chapter 20 . 4/18
Well, I guess we've all been led to assume that Kings & Queens and their offspring could just make the rules to suit themselves and not be as 'just' as Carlisle seems to attempt. lol If Edward accuses Demetri, it should be so. Still, there's hope, sorry others have raked you over the coals... boo on them. xo
1,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »