Reviews for Restoration
A sweet wonderful story, Thank You
Lesley282 chapter 24 . 1/2
Loved this story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
I know it's fanfic. Fanfic about a made-up kingdom. An already-complete fanfic about a made-up kingdom.

But, "party" only became a verb recently. It sounds like an anachronism in thus story.

But, overall, I'm really enjoying this.
Jessica Acevedo chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
good afternoon
I love your story, I would like to continue reading your books that have reference with crepuesculo.
I have a doubt there is no other chapter in this story where you say what happened to marriage and the life of bella y Edward.
If you have any history that is the continuation of this, you can send it to
twimima7 chapter 24 . 10/30/2017
Thank you for the lovely well written story. I certainly enjoy reading time period stories.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 24 . 10/28/2017
I'm so grateful you finished this story! I also purchased your first two published books back in 2014! I loved them!

This two part outtake was wonderful and I already see Edward will be of remarkable as a King and Dad! Isabella will be remarkable a anything he turns a hand to do!

I sad this story has ended and I'm also glad to have gotten to know ypu even better than before! You're a most amazing lady!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 22 . 10/28/2017
What an excellent way to end an enchanting story by adding a sexy, sweet lemon and a beautiful Royal Ball! There are many parts of this story which I've enjoyed more than "Ever After" which is my most favorite rendition of Cinderella!

Thank you so much for this delightful read!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
Bella's a brave soul and I was so proud when she stepped forward to bare her scared, cut and callused hands to the King! Edward did an excellent job, too by supporting his wife his brother and Rosalie as he stood up to King Marcus and his father!

I was also very proud of Emmett as I believe he really does care for Rosalie!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
I'm so proud of Edward! At this point in time, I would like to see Demetri drawn and quartered then his head on a pike! I also love to see Victoria and stripped ad beaten in the streets! (These actions would be normal for the times and are quite realistic!)

On to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
musecangel chapter 24 . 6/28/2017
I would personally be interested in the others' stories. I've added some of your stories to my Amazon shopping cart, and look forward to reading more of your published works in the future!
twiclare chapter 24 . 4/18/2017
I loved the story, thanks for sharing!
PAT2024 chapter 24 . 1/2/2017
Although the plot was obviously not full of big surprises, this story was very well written and so lovely to read and I loved our 2 love birds...I can't get enough of them and I would have loved a sequel, including some more details on the other 2 lovely couples... may be one day you'll find the time and inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
Thank you for your story and answer to questions that future outtakes would be good reading to include Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie and Edward and Bella as a family we are all use to reading with Carlisle and Esme a sequel would be much welcomed in the Twilight Fan Fiction Kingdom. I also plan to buy your books from amazon prime membership.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
Awesome chapter and writing. Bella was so brave telling her lover to trust her as she begged the King audience for what she wanted to show him proof of her severed scarred hands as she work as a slave for Victoria and her daughters. Happy I am and well written thank you.
2,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »