Reviews for Simply the Soundtrack to Their Story
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
loved it :)
Stine chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
I really love Puckleberry. Especially when they know who the real person is and can be themselves and both of them accept that.

I kind of hope there will be a couple of different times, possibly going both ways, when one of them introduces the other to people. Or comments about them, or such.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Shelz chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Great story, very moving. I always believed that it would be Noah she would get with. They always had a connection.
alexa chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Wonderful! Hope you write more soon!
donna14 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
This was just beautifully done. Love it! I do hope you keep going with this and other stories about my favorite couple. I so enjoy them! Thanks for making my day!
Gwennie49 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I love this song sung by Lea Michele, i always get tears in my eyes when i see her sing it in New Years Eve! Really nice written how everybody is coping with Finn's death, I hope there is something nice ahead in the New Year for Rachel and Noah.
TommyH chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
How sweet
jesster9984 chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
This is so so good, Noah and Rachel are my favourite. Please keep going.
Ms. Perception chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
I loved this chapter. Their conversation about Finn was perfect. It does seem that Finn has been elevated to saint status and all his mistakes forgotten. I like that you pointed that out without dumping on Finn either. Also the Puckleberry relationship will always be great whether they're friends or more.

This was a great update. I look forward to the next one whenever that is. I definitely can't complain about taking too long between updates lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Please continue!
JaToya chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Really hoping there's more coming. This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Please update!
Ms. Perception chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
I'm loving this story. It's really sweet. Even if there isn't a romantic connection, I love that Puck is there for her through his music. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Can't wait for more! I love your Puckleberry stories and I hope you write more of them. Thanks!
donna14 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I am so happy, so, so happy Noah finally is there with her. Thank you...Again... for another great chapter! Anxiously waiting for the next one!