Reviews for The Snow Angel and Her Knight
UnfinishedHero chapter 11 . 4/8
love the story
Fayari chapter 11 . 3/30
It's been 8 months since your last update. Please continue this awesome story!
Darth Azrael chapter 11 . 2/6
This is easily one of my favorite Jaune/ Weiess stories and I hope you update soon :D
JasonColt777 chapter 11 . 2/2
I love your story and where it's going, i really hope you make a new chapter. I know that times of tough but please hang in there.
HighStormCommanderHanji chapter 9 . 1/11
Oh my god, the AA reference in the begining is GOLD
NO DREAMS FOR YOU
I love it
LostDeviljho chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
this isn't dead is it? 'cause I just found this, and it's really good. I'd be very disappointed if it was dead.
Caloodles chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Really cool story! Well written, good grammar, and I really like your idea for Jaunes semblance, hes like a paladin or something, Ooh maybe he could get wings like the "Avenging Wrath" wings paladins get in WoW, cuz hes got the glyph/rune things for wings? That'd be cool. Anyway yeah great story, I eagerly await more.
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
I hope you pick up on this soon! I love it! If you're struggling on what to write, maybe some romance development would help!

Regards,
Operator
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Some sweet development going on this chapter! An interesting friendship between Penny and Weiss! Excellent work!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Excellent work on this one! Some romantic development finally happening!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
An awesome chapter, and as much of a bitch as it was, excellent work on the fight scene! (More like fight chapter...)
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Excellent chapter. Not to great on the Weiss x Jaune development, but I'll wait on that. Excellent story so far!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Excellent work on this one!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Excellent work on this one! Great development!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Interesting to see Weiss as team leader. Excellent work!