Reviews for Petal
A1c2e31 chapter 3 . 5/1
Ahhhhh...why?! Amy(Harry) would be perfect with Fred. Now I must mourn their relationship at the same time as I fall in love with Amy and Tony. It will hurt but I will power through
So need to ask now, what is with people doing Fem!Harry with people but not Fem!Tony? I don't think I have seen that a single time despite the fact there are actual canon based comics on a female Tony Stark.
Zyenna chapter 40 . 4/26
Oh goodness... What's gonna happen? Will the baby be OK? Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Captain chapter 3 . 4/10
HOLY FUDGE, I WAS CORRECT! IN YOUR FAC- wait, who am I talking to?
CaptainSea chapter 2 . 4/10
OH DANG, THE BOYFRIEND WAS FRED WASNT IT!?
The Chthonic Professor chapter 40 . 3/30
Aww~ cliffhanger much? Please update soon, honestly I just binge-read this in the span of two days and I need so much more. I know quite intimately how much life can come in between a writer and their work, but I can't help but beg for another update to this masterpiece-in-progress in spite of this.
JewBrow94 chapter 1 . 3/25
very little plot movement but lots of well written Romance
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 40 . 3/16
Oh man I was hoping that we would get more about the new arc reactor. And hopefully about the baby. Great story though and definitely a re-reader.
b.mars312010 chapter 40 . 3/11
I really hope this story gets continued. I love it and could stop reading. Please xontinue.
aldermespeechless chapter 40 . 3/6
i'm really looking forward to you updating! this is such a good fic and i really hope you haven't abandoned it. i'm struggling a little bit because i so so badly want little lea to come into this world alive, but some other part wants this to be more angsty/sad/realistic and have her not carry the baby to the 24th week. i'm really conflicted on that one. but i just love love love this so so much and i'm crossing my fingers for an update. also, how dare you leave us all on a cliffhanger? anyway best of luck to you and may your life be filled with fortune and happiness.
xoxox
alder
jordan.hall.79827803 chapter 40 . 2/28
update please
Ashbe15 chapter 40 . 2/24
Awesome story please update
lithiumxx chapter 40 . 2/21
ehhhhhhh? we were on a climax here
rosebud90 chapter 40 . 1/30
Hope u update again soon
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 40 . 1/21
This awesome. I don't like you leaving us on a cliffhanger. This is a extraordinary piece of fan fiction. I hope you are able to find the time to continue this piece.
2,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »