Reviews for Petal
Update pls. Sooo good. Adorable. Tony’s an idiot as always. I can’t wait for an update.
Filupafizbang chapter 40 . 2/9
This is a great story I had a really good time reading it, I hope one day you will come back to it and we can find out what happens with the baby and everything. Thank you for writing this!
MargaritaS chapter 40 . 1/23
damn it, i missed the abandoned tag. i hope you change your mind and continue some day :)
Zomvee chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
What's the name of the chain of hardware stores in Germany, Obi-stane?
Shadow chapter 40 . 12/7/2017
I really like your story and your style. It's kind of sad, that it will never finish
anonymous472 chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
At first, the story was captivating and really good. I liked the fluff and action wasn't missing either. But somewhere around chapter 20 or something, i started to lose interest because of the unneccessary pregnancy drama. Also characters started to become unconsistent. For example Tony's behavior at his birthday party, it was something he would have done but not after meeting Amy and starting to become responsible. You cannot just throw a new character and expect the same thimgs happen as in the movies. Overall, this story had a good start and it was an enjoyable read so one day i hope you update it:)
TweakyGhostLover chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
XD XD XD YASSSS GINNY GOR PEPPER
XD XD XD GO WEASLEYS
WOOO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
FOR MERLINS SAK EWHY DAMN IT TONY YOU COMPLETE IDIOT
Face Yourself chapter 40 . 11/20/2017
Story started pretty good, but somewhere around halfway in, it got bogged down by an overabundance of annoying pregnancy drama and the dreadfully dull plot of the worst of the Iron Man movies (2).
Lizabeth Black chapter 40 . 11/8/2017
I really like this story so please keep updating more chapters.
Agent blue rose chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
oh god...RUN TONY RUN!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/12/2017
Hello are u still there?
I read Petal since the first chapter release. I have been coming back here to read it again since, cause i love it. I will read it again sometime in the future if i found myself missing it, but then again i'll read it again just for the sake of how good the story was. If you ever feel like to update not only me will be thrilled.
Amelia Claw chapter 40 . 10/11/2017
Why did you abandon this? It's amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2017
done, whiny potter is not what i wanted to spend time doing. 9 yrs, and she cries at the drop of a hat. Again forced. Thanx for writting, just not for me, I tend to like the either physically or emotionally strong not weak on both accounts when she should be strong given her history.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
So far its ok but why is she blushing so much? I'm really hoping ur not trying to portray her as shy. Humans don't go through what she did and blush when a guy gives her attention. A huge pet peeve of mine is the overuse of a blush since its only used to make a woman seem pure and innocent and that doesn't go with war heroes nor doctor persona. so it feels forced that you are trying hard but maybe back off with the blushing.
2,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »