Reviews for Petal
HobbitandLotRFan0114 chapter 40 . 13h
Very good hope you update soon.
Please update.
chibi-Clar chapter 40 . 10/6
This is exciting!
I love the story!
Smile Black chapter 40 . 10/5
Okay... so YAY a new chapter for me! Awesome!
and why did you stop there?! I really really hope to see more really soon?
wannabe kairi chapter 40 . 9/29
love this story and i cant wait for more, pls update soon.
Zikarn Krais chapter 2 . 9/29
I think you need to edit the first part.

Remember, you edited your prologue to have it that Tony's seen Amy several times at events. So the reference to seeing her in the dark doesn't make sense as he would know perfectly well what she looks like.
MattKennedy chapter 40 . 9/29
Ack! Somehow I think that mysterious phone call is the biggest cliffhanger of the story so far!

Here's my vote for Amy rescinding her favor from Fury for his taking so long to deliver and preventing Tony from leaving the house and having Natasha set up as a spy. :)
MattKennedy chapter 29 . 9/29
Loving the new bodyguards so far. :)
MattKennedy chapter 23 . 9/29
Yay for puppy Capsicle! :D
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 9/29
I'm SO glad that you won't be doing Iron Man 3. :D
Nilamalin chapter 8 . 9/28
Nope, she's a seeker;-)
Beth9891 chapter 40 . 9/28
Great story and I don't know what those fools were on about, I'd say this story is rife with drama and angst so ignore them! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing O:-)
Thenchick chapter 40 . 9/27
Post more plz
Please update again soon, I love this! I sure hope you cover her and Tony's story together throughout all the Iron Man movies plus both the Avenger's one's.
animagirl chapter 40 . 9/27
I hope lea is born before the avengers come into scene. Love to see Tony being wrapped around the his daughters pinky and Amy amused by the whole thing. I can imagine that Amy will be the firm parent and Tony being more playful. And Amy telling Tony since she's slightly jealous that their daughter likes him better- she's a daddy's girl.

Update soon