Reviews for Petal
CockByteHuntress chapter 40 . 9/27
*makes distressed noises* i have to wait now!

NOOOOOOOOO D:
Retse chapter 40 . 9/25
Not usually a fan of femharry stories but this was fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Roserayrose chapter 23 . 9/16
Haha, 'Stuttering Capsicle' xD, I love this! :D
Deb.23 chapter 40 . 9/15
I honestly did NOT like these last two chapters. Its like everyone was deliberately trying to annoy him. I felt like punching everyone specially Tony for not telling his friends that he was dying, Pepper for being an ├╝ber-bitch, and Rhodes for being a dick. Also Amy for being so bitchy. No wonder I didnt like Ironman2.
Did Tony know when she was stabilized? Or that she was coming back to the house?
GLCW2 chapter 40 . 9/10
Awesome story! I hope to see more. I really like Amy and her interactions with Tony. I can't wait for Amy to rip into Rhodey and Pepper. I also imagine she might have words with "Natalie". As to the baby, ppease give her magic on par with her mother. Leave everyone in suspense until the birth, but don't add more unnesessary angst. If she doesn't have enough magic, they'll need to have another child which will lead to feelings of inadaquacy for Lea. Lea will always know that she wasn't enogh for half of her family heratige. Then again, Amy could always pass the families on to Teddy. Again, great story and I'd loveto see more.
jupimako chapter 40 . 9/4
At yet again, we're left with a wonderful yet incomplete story. I hope you come back to this one someday.
IamSalazarSlytherinSnapePotter chapter 40 . 8/30
Oh wow I can't imagine what twists and turns are going to come next!
MusicallyEnglish chapter 40 . 8/22
hey, i know how hard it is to come up with new chapters, just don't forget about us loyal readers alright? just here waiting for the next chapter. don't forget, and take the time to make the next chapters as good as the previous ones and we'll have not problems
ASTRALGEEK chapter 40 . 8/16
You can remove the apologies from Chapter 1-39. I have just read your story and that are a little annoying. I would like to see a little magic or combination of magic and technology.
ShatteredDragon chapter 40 . 8/15
Its been a year! Please finish this!
ASTRALGEEK chapter 16 . 8/10
Chip. 16 Hogwarts only has seen years.
I love your story so far and I would love it if you continued to write something. It is one of my favourite and I would very much appreciate it if you would finish the story. Thank you so much!
Delete-account-please-8114417 chapter 40 . 8/4
Oh this was interesting I enjoy reading and I'll look forward to when you update again. Love how the 2 movies come together.
Mrs. Jace Herondale 4 life chapter 40 . 7/29
please please pleaaaaaaase update! I love your writing so much, and I truly hope you continue this story!
crossfire922 chapter 1 . 7/26
This has one of the best romantic openers I have ever read!
2,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »