Reviews for Petal
pc's hate P.C chapter 13 . 2/26
Wait…Florida's a hot place too! I don't know if that was intentional or not but it worked!
harryfan160889 chapter 34 . 2/26
Please no miscarriage... Maybe a scare but not completely losing the baby... It would break Amy!
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 10 . 2/24
I like it !
tlyxor1 chapter 34 . 2/22
Enjoyed, looking forward to more. -t.
KEZZ 1 chapter 34 . 2/22
Great story so far :-D
I am looking forward to more soon :-)
Ria Dalrado chapter 34 . 2/22
Thus story is awesome! I love the post war world you created for Amy and I think she and Tony together are adorable.
Please update soon!
amrawo chapter 34 . 2/20
I hope you update soon! I love this!
RandomReader13 chapter 34 . 2/16
First of all, love your story please update when your able. and secondly WHO THE HELL WOULD ARGUE FOR A MISCARRIAGE!? sorry just had to get that out.
Ormurinlangi chapter 34 . 2/15
For the love of all things good and holy, dont let her miscarry!
P.s. I would love for a duel between lokie and an elder wand wielding amy, atop the tower in avengers, instead of hulk bashing loki into the floor :)
P.p.s. In order to explain to the general populous, how amy is wielding magic, without disclosing the secret of the magical society, they could just play it of as her secretly being asgardian.
Ormurinlangi chapter 27 . 2/15
I really hope the baby is a girl :)
It's usually more fluffy than a boy xD
they already have teddy in a sence ;)
fishertowers chapter 34 . 2/15
I am really enjoying this story, but sometimes your language is a little too flowery, if you pardon the pun.
Instead of saying "the genius" or "the ravenette," try using their names and pronouns or "the witch."

I can't wait for the next part!

Ft
blackbloodywolf chapter 33 . 2/15
this is wonderful please update soon
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 33 . 2/13
Miscarriage!? How could someone say that!?
Amy has already suffered so much and this is very likely her only chance to have a child. Let Amy and Tony keep their precious piece of happiness!
For Amy to have a miscarriage would be a similar feeling to when she lost Hedwig (at least I think that's how it'll be)

So please, let her keep her little girl. And please update ASAP.
danbear chapter 34 . 2/13
let her keep the baby
librarat chapter 14 . 2/13
Damn, Amy was a bad-a** this chapter! Awesomeness!
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »