Reviews for Singing your Shades
More pleaee. This is my favorite story and I really want you to continue updating and finish the story. Please I love your writing. Your fans are still out here, please!
ZadArchie chapter 3 . 10/28
Unfortunately, you cannot use copyrighted song lyrics or parts of song lyrics in a fic. It is not only against the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we signed up for this site, but is also considered plagiarism since you do not own the rights to these songs. You may, however, reference them, tell readers to listen to said songs while reading in an author's note at the beginning, or completely re-write the lyrics so they are your own. Take all these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about, making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
More please. I miss this story.
Love it!
RavenLight Dragon chapter 35 . 7/20
question right now. where is jack hyde? he wasn't at that apartment or issac would have mentioned him. so where is he?
LoveMyMan2 chapter 35 . 7/19
Glad you are continuing this story and solving the mystery.
Fifty Shades Girl chapter 10 . 7/17
I'm not even half way with the story, just wanted to say how much it's a great story so far, can't wait to read the rest.
valentinesgenie chapter 35 . 7/16
Great chapter truly loved it see you next time take care...
JB chapter 35 . 7/14
WOW. Seems the pedo and the monster are going off the deep end. That's good, they will make mistakes and hopefully get their just rewards. Issac definitely needs help, glad Christian is offering him just that. It's way past time for these two be taken down fast and hard. Thanks for sharing more of the story with us. JB.
Oh my god, you made my day by updating. This story is my favorite, I just adore your Christian and Ana and how deeply they are in love with each other. But now that we have got the ball rolling, please don't stop I beg of you. I can't wait until his conversation with his parents and when they get to just be adorably in love with each other. I love how everyone loves them as a couple especially Taylor and Elliott. I mean everyone wants love like that and it is a joy to see. Can't wait for more!
carla.rbaptista chapter 35 . 7/15
Adorei o novo capĂ­tulo.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 35 . 7/14
Love that dog tag and necklace those two have. :)

Go get the bitch Christian, she has done enough damage to too many people!

I'm love when those two make up with each other after they have a quarrel, they are so intense. I can't believe that Elena just left Leila the way she did instead of calling an ambulance she calls Issac. I guess that's something since he did bring her to the hospital. Now they have to find Jack and hopefully Leila can remember what happened and tell them so that they can press charges?
smills chapter 35 . 7/14
Good chapter
NikkiG26 chapter 35 . 7/14
Didn't see that happening with Leila or Issac. Glad that Ana and Christian are back together. Looking forward to reading more.
fiftyshadesofreading1 chapter 35 . 7/14
Wow that was a. Crazy chapter Elena is going to get what she deserves. And they need to get Hide to before he try to hirt ana.
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »