Reviews for Return to Me
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Very cute story.

Even though this story has been used too many times (Helga leaves and goes to England or Paris), it's still nice.

I read it twice to make sure this is what i read. But when i read the part when neither one of them recognizes each other. It's only been 4 or 5 years. Right? Let's see. The one with the cornflower hair...with the Football shaped head. How could she forget that. As if everyone has a shape like that. I guess you had a reason for doing it this way.

I'm no different than other authors about the story when she leaves and returns years later. But in my story "Better Late Than Never", she returns after 52 years. She looks a lot different. But she still remembers what he looks like. You know...the one with the Football shaped head, even though he's 70 years old now.

Maybe you can read it. You might like it.

But your story is nice.
Guinevere Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Aw... fluffly.. corny-ness! aww... cute...

-Guin
Chinese girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
They are so CUTIES! AW...
wierd3orange chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Very, very good! I really like it!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Wow, that was so cute! The whole time I read it, the song "return to me"(frank sinatra?) kept running through my head constantly. I liked this alot, you are fantastic! Have you ever seen the movie "Return to Me"? I think you'd like it:-)

Oh, and by the by, is it over? just curious, I wouldn't want to miss anything else:-)
elauriel chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
It was so good and happy. I have tears in my eyes. I've read a few of your stories and they are all wonderful. They are just the sort of things that I wish to happen in books.
jess chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
:O whoa..what a cliffy! please continue unless this is a one chapter story lol
Laurel chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Corn? I love corn. The more corn the better.

That was sweet, I really liked that one. And everyone needs a little corn in their lives. :)
TaDah chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Awwwww, that was adorable! Great job.
Ditey chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Wow, this was a very well-written short story. It really wasn't corny, you know. It was very sweet. Great job. I hope you continue writing more fics! I love your work. Keep writing!
cc17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
That was a great little fic!
Clay chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
That was really sweet. _ I liked where and how it ended. Sometimes these one shots can drag and sometimes they cut off in places that make you want to scream, but I think this ended at a good place. Go you! _ It was sweet, but no too corny. Don't worry your pretty little head about it. _ Um... yeah. I feel like I should say something about grammer or whatnot, but I suddenly find that my brain isn't wokring, so... um... I'll just leave you with the knowledge that I liked your story.